+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

AK2147

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER: 01-08-2013
File Transfer...
Start processing on 18th June
Med's Request
02-July-2014
Med's Done....
21-July-2014 ....28- July-2014 "Medical received"
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24-09-2014 and submitted on 10-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
balkanada said:
We should not forget to apply CIC's money loss against the profits at WES, ICAS and 2 other certification authorities - they all get $200-$400 per degree certified. And UPS/Fedex/DHL Canada also get at least $50 for each of thousands of packages being sent back to the world.
For 10k applicants, that's maybe 2-4 million CAD for certificators and over half a million for couriers.

Hey, WES is even charging a 13% tax! In what world a tax is charged for services done for clients abroad, which is literally an export? So those 13% is nice and clean, direct money inflow to CA govt.

Anyway, I'm sure it all works out $ positive for Canada, otherwise it'd stop shooting itself in the foot.
Agree, I overlooked this 13% tax and all other the "benefits" for Canadian economy from all these tons of paper mailing back and forward around the world.
Like temporary jobs created for hundreds of CIC employee for tossing these papers, revenues for carrier and assessment companies, fees for immigration agencies. All these wasted resources must be good for Canadian GDP.

But it doesn't seem like legitimate business practice to me, more like a scam. 8)

jay2174

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
the louder the mouth, the lower the score... figures... ;D

They think by blanking out the "time received info" they're pretty safe and can talk smack about the actual people that's gonna process their papers.

I have a pretty good hunch how your applications will turn up ;D

darkman1987

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent
jay2174 said:
Agree. It's quite nonsensical to have this whole program as just a contest of speed, or who submits their application first. In the interest of canada and it's citizens, they have to ensure that the people they're letting in will contribute.

CIC did state that the program is accepting applications for 1 whole year, so while initially, or at this very early stage, it might seem that things are being done FIFO, it's likely that there's more scrutiny being done to the applications. I've read somewhere that for FSW 2013, cic is heavily filtering and checking applications, much more strictly than the previous fsw programs.

Assuming that within a months time, there are 600 applicants for a particular code, say 2174. Let's say the first two weeks were submission from applicants who had 67-70 pts and the later half of the month were 300 submissions from applicants who had 78 and above points. If I were CIC, i wouldn't possibly want to close the door for those 300 "higher qualification" applicants just because there were 300 very quick applicants who submitted their forms early. This is just an example ok? hope the early birds don't get offended, i'm sure a lot of the early birds are highly qualified folks :)

I don't think CIC is giving false hope to the june or july submitters, I strongly believe that the door is wide open - CIC, has the power to take in more qualified applicants over the lesser qualified.

Lastly, I'd suggest for some here to stop bashing the CIC people. Specially if they have your details in the spreadsheet. From there they could easily infer your identity. You don't think CIC people have seen this thread? This is currently the most popular thread for people applying for the fsw 2013 program. Even mr.jason kenney himself asked before in a tweet about the most popular forums on cic's immigration program. Who knows, the guy replying you here in this thread might actually be a CIC official ;D 8)
Welcome back!!! Now why do i feel that you are not an early bird who is highly qualified though to get a PR?? Just a coincidence maybe...

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
jay2174 said:
wow. are you from CIC? maybe an immigration expert? it's people like you who think a canadian visa is their God-given right, given they submit early enough. As with a lot of other "speculators" here, you mr oszi, know jack$hit about what's really going on inside the CIC. :)

comprende? 8)
I will not go into a flame with you. You have already destroyed your credibility by claiming CC charge with a May 31th application. Just leave the forum, and do not distribute false hope and false information. All that counts about CIC procedures is in here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06c-eng.pdf

Procedure: Making the final selection decision

R76(2) empowers the Minister to set the “minimum number of points required of a skilled worker”
– or, as it is commonly known, the “pass mark.”

To determine the most up-to-date pass mark, consult that CIC website at:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp.

Visa officers will make a final selection decision for applications that are assessed by the CIO as
meeting the pass mark set by the Minister. The visa office will review the application in detail,
along with the case analysis provided by the CIO, and will make the final selection decision based
on the total points earned by the applicant for the selection factors described in Section 11.

If the applicant's total score is... Then the visa officer will...

equal to or greater than the pass mark
set by the Minister

make a positive selection decision, and
proceed to determining admissibility (Section 13).

less than the pass mark set by the
Minister

make a negative selection decision, record the
outcome and reasons in GCMS, and send a letter 2013-05-04 27 of 41
to inform the applicant that their application has
been refused for insufficient points (see Appendix
C for sample letter).

None of your BS about points and what should be the procedure instead of this matters.

darkman1987

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent
oszi said:
I will not go into a flame with you. You have already destroyed your credibility by claiming CC charge with a May 31th application. Just leave the forum, and do not distribute false hope and false information. All that counts about CIC procedures is in here:

R76(2) empowers the Minister to set the “minimum number of points required of a skilled worker”

Visa officers will make a final selection decision for applications that are assessed by the CIO as
meeting the pass mark set by the Minister. The visa office will review the application in detail,
along with the case analysis provided by the CIO, and will make the final selection decision based
on the total points earned by the applicant for the selection factors described in Section 11.

set by the Minister

Minister

C for sample letter).

None of your BS about points and what should be the procedure instead of this matters.
Jay2174 can implement his procedures effective fsw 2014. For now it's better not to react to him.

Huangxyqjy

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Med's Request
01-11-2013
Med's Done....
15-11-2013
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2013
LANDED..........
08-08-2014
darkman1987 said:
Welcome back!!! Now why do i feel that you are not an early bird who is highly qualified though to get a PR?? Just a coincidence maybe...
just wait jay2174 to show his PER, cause he said his cc is charged at june 25th.
anyway, showing his wealth and stating he is more liable to "be selected" than others is disgusting.

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jay2174 said:
Lastly, I'd suggest for some here to stop bashing the CIC people. Specially if they have your details in the spreadsheet. From there they could easily infer your identity. You don't think CIC people have seen this thread? This is currently the most popular thread for people applying for the fsw 2013 program. Even mr.jason kenney himself asked before in a tweet about the most popular forums on cic's immigration program. Who knows, the guy replying you here in this thread might actually be a CIC official ;D 8)
Nobody is bashing CIC people here. :eek:

We are talking here about ineffectiveness in their business practices and operations and wasted resources and money.
It is in the best interests of Canada and their citizens in the first hand to streamline immigration process and make it as fast and effective as possible, as it will benefit their economy and country greatly. And it is in our interests too.

We are talking about some incompetent CIC bureaucrats screwing whole immigration process and wasting other people's time and money. Big time!

I don't mind if they get offended by my remarks about their poor work and take revenge and track me down to screw my application based on my posts here.
That will tell a lot about their priorities in work and life and their personalities. I hope they are not that stupid and childish.

Actually, I hope that somebody of them is reading our posts and try to use some common sense to improve their work for benefits of us all.
Otherwise they would spend rest of their days hunting people down instead of doing their job. 8)

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And, personally, I like Dexter the most, he is the most hardworking employee in CIC, according to our spreadsheet he accepted way too many applications than anybody else there.

He is my champion and best worker in CIC so far. Keep it going, Dexter. :-*

jay2174

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
oszi said:

set by the Minister

Minister

C for sample letter).

okey-cokey, the case with my cc might seem "miraculous" to a lot of people but there could be some other people having the same miraculous experience as i did. You think all the users here are representative of all the applications sent from all over the globe? After the ugly retort I got when i shared that info, I don't feel I owe anyone any information regarding the details of how that "MIRACLE" came about :) am I pulling $hit out of my ass, or was my info actually legit? I'll leave it to your imagination :)

The assumptions here about low points being ok as long as you sent in your applications super-early enough is as big a "BS" as what i'm saying about how "merit" actually makes more sense compared to being the quicker draw.

Whatever opinions I share on this thread has as much value as all the "EXPERT ANALYSIS" and "ASSUMPTIONS" being thrown around here.

jay2174

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
darkman1987 said:
Like a guy who's just bitter he wasn't able to submit early enough and that's why he spouting all this nonsense about this whole program not really being just about who queued up first but thinking maybe point counts a helluvalot more than what's being mentioned in the rules?

:D

nah... it's just your imagination :D

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
@ recent conversationalists
The moment someone tries to impose their assumptions and way of thinking on to others, conflicts happens and such is happening in the last two pages. In the interest of all, please post your assumptions and imaginations only for expressing yourself and not imposing on others. If somebody cannot absorb a concept or philosophy or theory, whatever, simply ignore it. You are polluting the forum.

You are not bound to oblige to all speeches or to reply to every post, so cut it.

jay2174

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
idima said:
Nobody is bashing CIC people here. :eek:

We are talking here about ineffectiveness in their business practices and operations and wasted resources and money.
It is in the best interests of Canada and their citizens in the first hand to streamline immigration process and make it as fast and effective as possible, as it will benefit their economy and country greatly. And it is in our interests too.

We are talking about some incompetent CIC bureaucrats screwing whole immigration process and wasting other people's time and money. Big time!

I don't mind if they get offended by my remarks about their poor work and take revenge and track me down to screw my application based on my posts here.
That will tell a lot about their priorities in work and life and their personalities. I hope they are not that stupid and childish.

Actually, I hope that somebody of them is reading our posts and try to use some common sense to improve their work for benefits of us all.
Otherwise they would spend rest of their days hunting people down instead of doing their job. 8)
Oh I don't know about that, I've read some people refer to the program as a scam.. I'm pretty sure the good folks at the CIC are pretty stretched and overworked, what with other employees striking and all, and for people say/infer that they're falling behind and need to work harder, that they're not doing their job properly, if I were with the CIC, damn if I don't give these "prospective residents" a piece of my damn canadian mind :)

Or do you really think that it is your right to demand that they offer you PR status? none of us here, who aren't canadians, have any right to tell them how to do their jobs. To think otherwise, now that would be stupid and childish :)

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jay2174, I wonder what are you doing here, man? :D
You keep coming and going, getting in fight and claiming that you know more than others, that you fees charged earlier, that you way better catch and wealthier and more clever and good looking than others.

I agree with you. Probably you are. You are better EXPERT and your ASSUMPTIONS has much more value than anybody's else here.
Don't waste you precious time here and get in fight with all those people who obviously don't like your remarks and the way you put them.

I am sure you can find yourself something more important to do. Go for it. ;)

champ

Star Member
Jun 30, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2013
LANDED..........
Adrenalineforu said:
@ recent conversationalists
The moment someone tries to impose their assumptions and way of thinking on to others, conflicts happens and such is happening in the last two pages. In the interest of all, please post your assumptions and imaginations only for expressing yourself and not imposing on others. If somebody cannot absorb a concept or philosophy or theory, whatever, simply ignore it. You are polluting the forum.

You are not bound to oblige to all speeches or to reply to every post, so cut it.
100% agreed, posts like these are making people more anxious.