+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
So I tried my luck calling CIC earlier today. Obviously since my app reached on 21 May, they had nothing on me. I chatted up the girl a bit and she tried to look up if there was any UCI. I told her that I had applied for visitor visas a couple of times so there should be a UCI. She told me to contact my local VO for UCI which I just did. Let's see what happens but clearly I am clutching at straws here...

viranee

May 10, 2013
michalovy said:
Hi,

My message is directed to these individuals (NOC 1112), whose applications were received on May 9th and 10th:
Tausifh
viranee
Anac
Momad
Thomas
COG11
Borojevic
RufiDoby

do you have any updates that you would like to share with us? :D
Hi,

I have applied using a Law Office in Canada. They have not received any communication from CIC yet. I don't think they have even bothered to see if the DD has been cashed. I think they will let me know once they receive the PER email. So I guess wait goes on for me.

Viranee

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
jigzyy said:
Correct. Visa Offices will need to keep this pace too. They should not add 8 months just for Background checks then another 4 months after Medical just for requesting RPRF & PPR.

It has to be done in 6 ~ 12 months overall at most.
jigzyy - 6 months is taking the piss!! There is no way even the most oiled machine could produce that. If anyone is wondering what "taking the piss" means, see the link below:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=taking%20the%20piss

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
JohnnyZee said:
jigzyy - 6 months is taking the piss!! There is no way even the most oiled machine could produce that. If anyone is wondering what "taking the piss" means, see the link below:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=taking%20the%20piss
There are cases which are completed well within 6 months. So it is definitely possible, as 2013 currently has higher priority over previous applications. 8 to be average and 12 be the most.

But I guess, living in UK and Local VO as London will be lot faster than a remote country whose VO is London [like mine]

Freebird_76

Jun 5, 2012
Cairo
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Actually, if we check the spreadsheet of 2011 comparing to this year,the process is really going faster ... in 2011 early birds applications start to hear from CIO after 65 days.... Let's be patient, when good news will come, they will come as a shower :)

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
jigzyy said:
There are cases which are completed well within 6 months. So it is definitely possible, as 2013 currently has higher priority over previous applications. 8 to be average and 12 be the most.

But I guess, living in UK and Local VO as London will be lot faster than a remote country whose VO is London [like mine]
Haha, man your stats are too positive!! After what we have been through, I think anyone would bite your hand off if you gave them 1 year to process fully...

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just don't get it.
Why it is so hard for CIC to put an actual count of applications received for each cap and update it daily.
That is the easiest thing to do. If it is too hard for them to keep count they can outsource this task to UPS and DHL and put their data.

It will save so much worries and broken expectations for so many people, I not taking about their wasted time and money here.
Let's face it, more than 90% of received applications, especially for hot NOCs will be out of cap when received and will be sent back.
Such a waste of Canadian taxpayers and applicants money and time!!! :eek:

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Freebird_76 said:
Actually, if we check the spreadsheet of 2011 comparing to this year,the process is really going faster ... in 2011 early birds applications start to hear from CIO after 65 days.... Let's be patient, when good news will come, they will come as a shower :)
[Off topic] Freebird - how is the situation in Egypt? Have things settled or people still on the streets?

pee_kay_high

Jul 4, 2013
Hey Guys,

I got an email today from CIO which indicates a UCI and Application no.

I checked the processing online at cic website and it says "In Process".

So whats PER/NER.

OR lets say what happens next.

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
pee_kay_high said:
Hey Guys,

I got an email today from CIO which indicates a UCI and Application no. So whats PER/NER.
That email is PER (positive eligibility review). Now, CIC will forward your app to the local VO. Would you mind sharing your details? NOC, VO, date received etc?

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
pee_kay_high said:
Thanks, would you mind full details as per spreadsheet? Link in my signature...

dtfan

Jun 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-05-27
YodaAtCanada said:
Dear friends,

Words cannot express amount of happiness overwhelming me ... since I just received PER with UCI end other data!!! ;D :D
I must admit, that was fast, I expected it in best scenario tomorrow or next week.
Anyway, I immediately went to my refrigerator and there was nothing to drink :mad: I wasn't prepared, but it will be nice weekend :)
How do they say? Thanks to audience, special thanks to my wife and parents and thanks to academy :)

I am waiting with you together and hope that you will receive your PER's soon, so we can all collectively celebrate passing this milestone.
Jigzyy come on, it's time for you now!
Congrats Yoda! May the force be with you too :D

Freebird_76

Jun 5, 2012
Cairo
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JohnnyZee said:
[Off topic] Freebird - how is the situation in Egypt? Have things settled or people still on the streets?
Thanx really for your concern ...well, things are not as bad as it's shown in western Media (specially American ones as the ex-president was their ally) . During last week, the streets were full with millions of Egyptians (some estimations state that they were 33 millions in the whole country) protesting against a fascist regime who was leading the country into sectarian clashes in a way that Egypt didn't know during in its modern history... The army had no choice other than interfering because the people started a civil disobedience and the fascist president was just mocking of the millions in the streets.

Now, most of the people are happy and even celebrating all over the country and looking forward for a better civilized government as soon as possible, while the extremists are just threatening the whole country that it's either them controlling or it will be a new Syria. They don't have any chance because Egypt is totally different than Syria but you never know. Fanatics are brainless everywhere in the world, so always expect crazy moves from them.