+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Mr. Bumblebee

Jun 25, 2013
Hi all!

I submitted my permanent resident application last June 5. And submitted it with IMM0008 generic form revision 12-2012, the new revised form is hard to download, tried many times and it didnt work. I pushed to submit it because my nomination will expire soon. Will CIC return my application because i submit an old form? Please advised. SO i can prepare myself at this point. And worries will not conquer me so...

Thanks guys!

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Read few pages Back in the forum....IT wont be returned for that.
Mr. Bumblebee said:
Hi all!

I submitted my permanent resident application last June 5. And submitted it with IMM0008 generic form revision 12-2012, the new revised form is hard to download, tried many times and it didnt work. I pushed to submit it because my nomination will expire soon. Will CIC return my application because i submit an old form? Please advised. SO i can prepare myself at this point. And worries will not conquer me so...

Thanks guys!

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Added

immasum said:
Dear admins,

Please add my details in spreadsheet:

NOC: 0211
Visa Office: Did not mentioned Mistakenly
IELTS bands: 6.5
Self clcltd points: 71
Spouse IELTS: Yes
Relative in Canada: No
Job offer: NO
Degree: B.Sc Engg. (4 years)
Job exp: +7+
PCC sent: Yes
App sent: 28/06/2013
Fee Method: DD
App received: 4/07/2013
Receiving time: 09:41
Signed by : D.MARJETTY
Destination in Canada: Toronto, ON

adapacc

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
30-07-2013
Med's Request
DEC 22 AND MY BABY MED REQUEST FEB 14
Med's Done....
JAN 7 AND BABY FEB 18
Passport Req..
DEC 22
still there is no updates of may 10th applications-2174....encash....cic is giving very hard time for everyone

Ca7r10na

Star Member
Jun 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jigzyy said:
No, UCI does not show anything, and it will not show until a decision is made & the payment is made. Once I am set to get PER [I hope so], then it'll start to show me.
Cheers Jigzyy and idoit - was panicking a bit there! Think I might have a beer to try to relax. Although I love this forum it was definitely a bit less intense two weeks ago when we just had no idea at all what was going on on when we would hear!

Congratulations to everyone who has had good news and fingers crossed for everyone else!

freek4iphone

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
This program has been open for 2 months now, and only 65 completed applications counted, which is about 1 application per calendar day. EXTREMELY SLOW!!! A single officer can count more applications in 2 months, this simply means this whole program is lowest of the lowest priority for CIC. I think there is only one person working on these applications that too on a part time bases.

Freebird_76

Jun 5, 2012
Cairo
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
luizmattos said:
Guys, I'm very glad to announce that I've just received the e-mail with the PER and my UCI number, which means that another stage is completed! :D
Now I'm gonna keep waiting to hear more good news from everybody else here!
Cangrats Luizmattos, finally some good news in this dry day! :)

jig nesh

Jan 3, 2012
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 20th November
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
11th Feb 2015. Medical Received: 19th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Should be in April 2015
LANDED..........
Mostly in June 2015
Adrenalineforu said:
And and and....topics that we discuss, but not limited to, till the time CIC does any update are as follows ;
- Silent listeners/readers & the fear of being snooped by FBI.
- Delivery of PER by Pigeons
- The official time when CIC start working
- An analysis on how CIC works and how lovely/awful Dexter and others are.
- Survey/Analysis of tendency to be on PC/online in relation to one's profession.
- washing clothes in Switzerland.
- aditya_ banging head to find an answer to who came first? Egg or Chicken? suddenly gets it from Jigzyy that it's the Chicken...actually Egg..Chicken ???, whatever!
- oh...and the (un)usual mail girl with her mother an upper hand in CIC. Idoit, grab her bro while there's still an opportunity. Who knows one day we'll say, "Lucky fella, his mother-in-law works for CIC!" :p :p :p

UNITED WE STAND, CREATIVE WE ARE!

With all this I think I'm back on forum after some pause. More here; keep watching this space (as well as the spreadsheet and the usual F5'ing on CAP update webspace) and feel free to discuss on topics of one's preference.

Edit: PER == Pigeon-Expressed-Relief
Hahahahahahhahahahhahahhahhhahahahahahhaha... Adrenalineforu, you are funny. + 1 for you. Keep your charm alive in this forum.

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
freek4iphone said:
This program has been open for 2 months now, and only 65 completed applications counted, which is about 1 application per calendar day. EXTREMELY SLOW!!! A single officer can count more applications in 2 months, this simply means this whole program is lowest of the lowest priority for CIC. I think there is only one person working on these applications that too on a part time bases.

Well said, .............A single officer can count more applications in 2 months (i.e. 65), and that single officer is working on a part time basis.
It is almost one application a day, speed. I believe tomorrow near the end of day, CIC will update the status on the site. The response is very frustrating........

civeng

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
PER 24.07.2013
AOR Received.
n/a
IELTS Request
sent with doc
File Transfer...
july 2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
29.10.2013/ PPs sent on 2nd of December
LANDED..........
hopefully in spring 2014

No news todaaay? :( (guess what:called again,this time the lady told him to send email if he wants to receive updates....I wonder what they will say tomorrrrrow ;D)
Good night everyone!

YodaAtCanada

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
LANDED..........
04-09-2014 Citizenship.......: 07-12-2018
Dear friends,

Words cannot express amount of happiness overwhelming me ... since I just received PER with UCI end other data!!! ;D :D
I must admit, that was fast, I expected it in best scenario tomorrow or next week.
Anyway, I immediately went to my refrigerator and there was nothing to drink :mad: I wasn't prepared, but it will be nice weekend :)
How do they say? Thanks to audience, special thanks to my wife and parents and thanks to academy :)

I am waiting with you together and hope that you will receive your PER's soon, so we can all collectively celebrate passing this milestone.
Jigzyy come on, it's time for you now!

ESZB

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2013
IELTS Request
Granted (8.0)
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Yep!
LANDED..........
Still about half an hour to 5 pm in Sydney, NS!! Lets bear through this. :-\ Hope they update the app counts otherwise we still have the Friday before this week ends. :p

ESZB

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2013
IELTS Request
Granted (8.0)
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Yep!
LANDED..........
Congrats YodaAtCanada!! :D Great to hear the good news!

husman

May 27, 2013
Jeddah
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-06-2013
Doc's Request.
CC Charged 21-08-2013 PER Received 27-08-2013
AOR Received.
24-10-2013
File Transfer...
24-10-2013
Med's Request
23-01-2014, RPRF Request 23-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-02-2014 Meds received 28-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-01-2014, PCC request 23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
PCC, RPRF, MR Slips, PP sent 10 am 04-03-2014
LANDED..........
Landed on 31st Jan 2015 waiting for PRcard
YodaAtCanada said:
Dear friends,

Words cannot express amount of happiness overwhelming me ... since I just received PER with UCI end other data!!! ;D :D
I must admit, that was fast, I expected it in best scenario tomorrow or next week.
Anyway, I immediately went to my refrigerator and there was nothing to drink :mad: I wasn't prepared, but it will be nice weekend :)
How do they say? Thanks to audience, special thanks to my wife and parents and thanks to academy :)

I am waiting with you together and hope that you will receive your PER's soon, so we can all collectively celebrate passing this milestone.
Jigzyy come on, it's time for you now!
Wooooaah....way 2 go congrats..... there r so many posts tht we wud wanna like just as in Facebook ...i wish same option here......happy for u Yoda Canada still 2 weeks moreor maybe 3 3 cant wait 2 shar gud ness wid evrrybody