+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
harry2k4 said:
Remember, I sent them addtl spouse family form later with covering
letter but seems they haven't attached with my application.

All - Suggestions please... if I should re-apply in 2147???
I remember someone mentioned that they wont accept additional documents if they haven't asked for it, since you dont have a UCI it will be impossible to trace. I had a similar experience sending my Travel form and transcript with a cover letter but I guess that is of no use now. But on the other hand looking at the reasons for the return of Martha's application in the (Appendix C) attached, travel form and transcripts was not mentioned----again I am only praying.

The following reasons for which Application may be returned:

-Missing Details in generic form
-Failure to sign any of the forms especially Generic and fee payment forms
-Schedule A: Background declaration form
-New Schedule3 form: Economic classes
-Additional Dependent form
-Family Declaration form.
-Submission of two Generic forms in one Application without stating who the principal applicant is.
-Failure to specify your NOC code in the Schedule3 form
-You have provided someone other than spouse or kids in the application as a dependant and have not provided evidence to back it.
-Failure to indicate the Immigration office for your application
-You checked use of representative in checklist but have failed to provide the details using the use of representative form.

This is is what I got for Martha's refusal letter AppendiceC.

I will like to know from Martha if there was other Appendices apart from the Appendix c.

harry2k4

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
nharsh2000 said:
Hello Harry,

Sorry but just wanted to know the date when they reviewed your approlication and sent back to you. Thank you
i guess i will wait and read the date on letter.. they told 21-june is when they returned

YodaAtCanada

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
LANDED..........
04-09-2014 Citizenship.......: 07-12-2018
islandbabe said:
SMALL CELEBRATION TIME Our CC was charged seconds ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

CIC seems to have stepped up the pace, hoping quite a few of you get good news today!!!!!
Yeiii!!!! Congratulations!

I still don't know what is about with my CC but since ours e-banking system shows transactions with lag of two days, it is possible that I will see it in Monday (if it was charged today). I'm very anxious.

Binn

Jun 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

I have sent my application along with WES evaluation report and marksheets. However I missed on attaching the marksheet of 1 semester. But I do have the other marksheets and final year report and the degree certificate... Im a bit concerned would that be an issue?....Seniors please reply..Is there any one with the similar situation especially who's got their cc/dd encashed?

Banana

Star Member
May 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roypp said:
"On June 26th, 2013, CIC reported that just 65 applications have been received as of May 4th. Of these applications, the most popular occupation is Financial and Investment Analysts, with 28 applications received. The actual number of files awaiting acceptance at CIC offices is unknown. The program will remain open to applicants until caps are filled."

Does it mean they have only accepted 65 applications among thousands of applications?
They have accepted 65 applications, but we can only guess how many more are in the queue at the moment.

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
@ Islandbabe, and other who got their CC charged , congrat!!!

Any of senior guys could let me know , how come suddenly
spread sheet got changed , I cant see the list properly according to increasing order of NOC's ? and many entries are missing suddenly

Guys I am applying this week , I need to know about form economic class federal skill worker
work experience section has few columns like main duties and the space is very small for describing
do we need to add separate sheet , just wondering what will be use of it if we are going to explain from our side

@ islandbabe or any other senior member
could you elaborate a bit like how short we can write in the form and how much should I elaborate if I add in a separate sheet ?

nharsh2000

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Hello Harry, you are right but how many bucks it will cost you.. you never know when your luck roll in your favor. You are the best judge so Final call will be yours.

I would like to share my personal experience if they have couried that from Normal canada post then it will reach India with in five days. It is in India which takes lots of time specially at destination Post office so if you feel your application moved from there on 20th June. I would suggest you to visit Post office around 10-11 AM and ask these buggers postmen to deliver your application as earliest.

Because CIC will send application from normal post and that have 4-6 weeks standard delivery time and our India buggers pstmen will not deliver until they will not another mail from same locality.
or else any of you rneighbour got new Passport ( then they will come to collect 100 INR :))

harry2k4 said:
nharsh- now it seems to be very late, isnt it? 1112, 2174 and 2147 are hot noc's. Still i dont have file, so probably i will get into system mid-july. not sure of chances then :(

canadasuperb

Star Member
Jun 6, 2013
Hello Admins,

Can you please correct the receiving time as 9:11 AM not PM...I wish they could work so late :p. Also please move me up on the list to SNo 261.

Thanks

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
Second time I called, they just insist they do not give information, only by e-mail... Maybe I am not lucky in getting to different agents than you, who got status info.

civeng

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
PER 24.07.2013
AOR Received.
n/a
IELTS Request
sent with doc
File Transfer...
july 2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
29.10.2013/ PPs sent on 2nd of December
LANDED..........
hopefully in spring 2014
Islandbabe&Huang wonderful news!!!!Congratulations from the heart!!! May we follow soon!!
Harry2k4 are you "Harry" from the spreadsheet?I'm trying 2 understand the details of your application(when it was received) so that I can decide whether to email them or not for our application...Sorry 4 what happened but don't lose hope,send the missing info... :(

Aditzya any news?Did you try calling/emailing them??
Let's hope friday will bring some more good news!!

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Added
canadasuperb said:
Could you please add my details in the spreadsheet.

NOC: 2174
Visa Office: CPP-O
IELTS band: 8.0
Spouse IELTS: NO
Relatives in Canada: NO
Job offer: NO
Degree: BEngg
ECA: Same
Job Exp: 5+
PCC sent: Partial
App sent: 5/31/13
Fee method: CC
App received: 6/3/13
Time: 9:11
Signed by: Dexter
Destination: Toronto, ON

jig nesh

Jan 3, 2012
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 20th November
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
11th Feb 2015. Medical Received: 19th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Should be in April 2015
LANDED..........
Mostly in June 2015
oszi said:
Second time I called, they just insist they do not give information, only by e-mail... Maybe I am not lucky in getting to different agents than you, who got status info.
Same here. I dont know how Harry and Huang got lucky to know the information about applications.
I called them twice. first time lady straight away told me can not give me information.
Second time I called the different lady took all the information and went to check whether she can give me status of my application over phone but unfortunately she can not so back to square one. She says it is against their protocol.

ojooluseguno

Star Member
May 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed
jig nesh said:
Same here. I dont know how Harry and Huang got lucky to know the information about applications.
I called them twice. first time lady straight away told me can not give me information.
Second time I called the different lady took all the information and went to check whether she can give me status of my application over phone but unfortunately she can not so back to square one. She says it is against their protocol.
Same here tooo....... The operator collected my email and advised that I should send an email to the address which he will send to me.

Cant just leave my system alone..... Checking for CC or email alert.

Canadian mum

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
08-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
Congrats to all those who got their cc encashed! It's been such a long day with diverse news...
Need to do a lot of catching up everyday here. U guys are amazing and proud to belong here :D :D