+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
islandbabe said:
I now this isn't how they should it. I Think you may be right....I hope not though, because many 2147 are waiting to hear the good news and only 1 charge so far.
I
Finally we have got an admin charged! Congrats islandbabe...I knew you would not be on strike for long! Poor jigzyy has missed all the fun from today. We definitely need a cap update before the long weekend. Hopefully tomorrow will bring us more good news...

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
harry2k4 said:
Feeling depressed :( i just called CIC they confirmed name and address and told my file is returned on 21-june due to addtl family info. form for (spouse) missing

:'(
Mate...don't be disheartened. This is not the end of the world. I am sure there will be more opportunities in the future. Here's to hoping next year's EOI is as good as they make it sound.

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Congrats to all that got PER and CC charged today. Special congrats to huang for getting 1112 off the mark! I urge all forum members who recently got good news to keep contributing. We still need you around...so don't go away on holiday!!

Manishsb

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
Doc's Request.
05-09-2013
File Transfer...
10-07-2013
Med's Request
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
16-09-2013
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
20-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-09-2013, passport in hand 15-10-2013
LANDED..........
Nov 2013.
pepto said:
:
I think I have got the opportunity to earn few ++++++ on GOOD. I hope you will help. ;D ;D

So this is the scenario, first of all you have not received any bad news so pray to the God that nothing happens as such.

Second, talking about your resubmission. I think we all have this presumption that CIO stores electronically everything before they return the file. The answer is Big NOOOOOOO. This is the same scenario that has already happened with me.

When they return my file based upon incompleteness they wrote me a letter that they will not store my details in the system. A letter is generated by the CIO office saying very specitcaly abut the missiing information and the law applicable. In the last paragraph they write very clearly that no record is maintained by them of your file.

Hence when you send your file again write a letter and tell them that why you are resubmitting it. Since you will not have the copy of the original IELTS score with you will have to explain very clearly on the letter that the original copy of IELTS with CIO and that is why you are attaching the copy of the IELTS score. It is also mentioned in the checklist if you notice.

I will suggest to take care of this his situation. I thought I should warn you befor this thing happens with you because this is the same reason fo which my file was returned. I had put the copy of my IELTS score and did not write assuming CIC will be able to check from my previous record but they did not care to see the copy of the IELTS and said becuase you had not mentioned that why you are attaching the copy of the IELTS we are returning your file.

Bye the way they updated the checklist after my case I think because now they say very clearly about the IELTS score.

Thanks

Thx Pepto for detailed reply. This is good to know that I have to include the explanation if in future I have to send my file again to CIO. Hopefully I don't need to.
Good to know that they don't keep any record in file about prev application..
I am confirming this from one lawyer who sometime reply to my questions...free of charge :p :p :p :p

harry2k4

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
islandbabe said:
After what I just typed...I now feel even more horrible. Was really hoping the good news for you was just delayed Harry. What a silly reason to return a file...couldn't they process the file and request it later. This shows us that CIC is really really strict!.

Harry dont be depressed, there are still many ways to get to Canada, your dream is not denied, just deferred!
Remember, I sent them addtl spouse family form later with covering
letter but seems they haven't attached with my application.

All - Suggestions please... if I should re-apply in 2147???

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
100% agreed. People still have questions and we urge you to share your good news!

JohnnyZee said:
Congrats to all that got PER and CC charged today. Special congrats to huang for getting 1112 off the mark! I urge all forum members who recently got good news to keep contributing. We still need you around...so don't go away on holiday!!

Ca7r10na

Star Member
Jun 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1978bubun said:
Congrats Huang!!

I just called up CIC, but they didn't give me any info. As usual, they said it can take two months to get notification from CIC. :(

I might be missing something here but what numbers are you pressing when you get through? The ones listed by Huang got me through to passport office and then when I retried and listened to options I ended up being asked for my client number (which I obviously don't have yet). I just stayed silent and eventually was put through to someone but that person completely denied having access to any information (including how long on average we might need to wait for an AOR or even the length of time we might need to wait to get a response to an inquiry email). I was just directed to send an inquiry email as our application was received more than 6 weeks ago.... Argh - it's almost worse in terms of angst now that people are hearing things (I am very happy for everyone of course - it's just making the wait even harder!)!!

nharsh2000

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Harry, You must ..

You should not have second thought on this..

harry2k4 said:
Remember, I sent them addtl spouse family form later with covering
letter but seems they haven't attached with my application.

All - Suggestions please... if I should re-apply in 2147???

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
1978bubun said:
Congrats Huang!!

I just called up CIC, but they didn't give me any info. As usual, they said it can take two months to get notification from CIC. :(

I might be missing something here but what numbers are you pressing when you get through? The ones listed by Huang got me through to passport office and then when I retried and listened to options I ended up being asked for my client number (which I obviously don't have yet). I just stayed silent and eventually was put through to someone but that person completely denied having access to any information (including how long on average we might need to wait for an AOR or even the length of time we might need to wait to get a response to an inquiry email). I was just directed to send an inquiry email as our application was received more than 6 weeks ago.... Argh - it's almost worse in terms of angst now that people are hearing things (I am very happy for everyone of course - it's just making the wait even harder!)!!
Same here, the phone number mentioned before took me to a guy, who even denied they have any info on PR applications. Anyone with a working phone number?

Marta

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/06/14
Doc's Request.
30/01/15
AOR Received.
PER received 30/09/14
Med's Request
30/01/15
Med's Done....
11/02/15
islandbabe said:
Passport pages do NOT need to be certified. Scotchy, go ahead and include transcripts even though you have those things.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Islandbabe, Huangxyqjy CONGRATULATION!!!!!
You guys just made my day!!!! So HAPPYYYYY FOR YOU :-* :-*

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
oszi said:
Same here, the phone number mentioned before took me to a guy, who even denied they have any info on PR applications. Anyone with a working phone number?
That phone number is correct. It is just the numbers to press after that could be different.

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
I am pasting the info again for people's benefit...
JohnnyZee said:
Could the early birds whose 6 weeks are up pls try to contact CIC to ask for status of application? You can either email or call them. Details below:

• Email: CIO‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca
  • Phone (within canada): +1-888-242-2100
  • Phone (outside canada): +1-613-944-4000

Thanks a lot and counting on you guys for updates. Good luck.

harry2k4

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
nharsh2000 said:
Harry, You must ..

nharsh- now it seems to be very late, isnt it? 1112, 2174 and 2147 are hot noc's. Still i dont have file, so probably i will get into system mid-july. not sure of chances then :(

roypp

Apr 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 29-08-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 03-09-2013
Med's Request
28th June, 2014
Med's Done....
8th July, 2014 | 3rd line added: 15th July, 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr1 23-10-2014; dm/ppr2 29.10.2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dear Seniors,

I have missed last few pages of this thread. I don't know whether or not you have discussed this matter. But I have just seen the following quote from Lawyer Campbell Cohen

"On June 26th, 2013, CIC reported that just 65 applications have been received as of May 4th. Of these applications, the most popular occupation is Financial and Investment Analysts, with 28 applications received. The actual number of files awaiting acceptance at CIC offices is unknown. The program will remain open to applicants until caps are filled."

Does it mean they have only accepted 65 applications among thousands of applications?

nharsh2000

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Hello Harry,

Sorry but just wanted to know the date when they reviewed your approlication and sent back to you. Thank you
nharsh2000 said:
Harry, You must ..