+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
tnm32 said:
And they did not even try to request additional information from you, like the transcript of your Masters or other documents proving your work experience? This is ridiculous. It means that can take your money and not even bother to ask for additional info that you could probably provide easily? I would be very mad if that happened to me (and am now afraid it will). :mad:
tnm32 - pls ask for your details to be added to the spreadsheet...

amar31282

Star Member
May 1, 2013
Mohali
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2013
Doc's Request.
17-06-2013
IELTS Request
17-06-2013
prince_of_darkness said:
They didnt provide me points for my adaptability ( I did provide my sisters PR card , they required bills and other stuffs as well. though the document checklist at that time did not mention that,
I had provided my masters degree, which they returned saying I needed to provide my Transcripts to ascertain my length of course for Masters.
I did provide my accountants letter as I was self employed , but they were not happy so didnt calculate my points .
For being on safe side from such issues, I delayed my application for my spouse IELTS to complete and attached everything from my sister also, so that at least they can't reject me on the basis of less points ;D

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
prince_of_darkness said:
They didnt provide me points for my adaptability ( I did provide my sisters PR card , they required bills and other stuffs as well. though the document checklist at that time did not mention that,
I had provided my masters degree, which they returned saying I needed to provide my Transcripts to ascertain my length of course for Masters.
I did provide my accountants letter as I was self employed , but they were not happy so didnt calculate my points .
That is harsh esp. the adaptability points. If requirements change after your application has reached CIO, then it should not be your fault. The new manual clearly states "Applications received at the CIO will first be reviewed for completeness pursuant to R10 and the
application kit requirements in place at the time of application receipt
"

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Last year rejection reasons just fyi

1 Did not mention in coe duties and responsibilities
2 Insufficient documentation to prove the main duties
3 Insufficient job duties in specified NOC
4 job duties do not match with specified NOC
5 Returned due to not sufficient proof of work experience documents
6 Did not sign IMM008
7 IELTS original not sent or copy not accompanied by CIC
8 Sent academic IELTS instead of general IELTS
9 Incomplete addition family information form
10 Missing document for proof of relationship
11 Returned due to cap reached
12 Returned due to incomplete application
13 Returned due to insufficient points

pepto

Star Member
May 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15, 2013
AOR Received.
PER Received July 24, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
NDVO Sept 6, 2013
Med's Request
April 23, 2014
Med's Done....
April 30, 2014
JohnnyZee said:
That is harsh esp. the adaptability points. If requirements change after your application has reached CIO, then it should not be your fault. The new manual clearly states "Applications received at the CIO will first be reviewed for completeness pursuant to R10 and the
application kit requirements in place at the time of application receipt
"
Same thing happened with me. I was rejected for the same reasons in 2011. I could not prove my relationship with my uncle who is in Canada. I gave his PR Card and his utility bills from Canada. The biggest mistake was that I did not even gave his passport copy and my fathers passport copy which would have proved same father and mother for them ( my grandparents).

This time I have attached enough proofs and for sure this time it will be hard for the visa officer to reject on the the issue of adaptability.

All I am worried about is completeness?? :-[ :-[ because no one sees what they can see. Also they have the power in their decision because of law.

But this is getting really out of control now. Just keep on waiting ...waiting...waiting...waiting..God know how long more?

:mad: :mad: :mad:

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
As stated earlier by me and other honorable members of this forum, "" at the initial stage i.e. in CIC no additional documents will help, and neither they will ask for it. Whatever you provide will form the basis of your application being accepted or rejected""". No additional documents sent at later stage or asking for add on will not help. It will be returned as with the case of sachin1983 r anyone who has sent additional documents later.
Thats the way CIC goes.

tnm32 said:
And they did not even try to request additional information from you, like the transcript of your Masters or other documents proving your work experience? This is ridiculous. It means that can take your money and not even bother to ask for additional info that you could probably provide easily? I would be very mad if that happened to me (and am now afraid it will). :mad:

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
In 2012, my cap was reached.
Point number : 11

Vats said:
Last year rejection reasons just fyi

1 Did not mention in coe duties and responsibilities
2 Insufficient documentation to prove the main duties
3 Insufficient job duties in specified NOC
4 job duties do not match with specified NOC
5 Returned due to not sufficient proof of work experience documents
6 Did not sign IMM008
7 IELTS original not sent or copy not accompanied by CIC
8 Sent academic IELTS instead of general IELTS
9 Incomplete addition family information form
10 Missing document for proof of relationship
11 Returned due to cap reached
12 Returned due to incomplete application
13 Returned due to insufficient points

Huangxyqjy

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Med's Request
01-11-2013
Med's Done....
15-11-2013
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2013
LANDED..........
08-08-2014
JohnnyZee said:
Could the early birds whose 6 weeks are up pls try to contact CIC to ask for status of application? You can either email or call them. Details below:

• Email: CIO‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca
  • Phone (within canada): +1-888-242-2100
  • Phone (outside canada): +1-613-944-4000

Thanks a lot and counting on you guys for updates. Good luck.
Hello bros, important info here
I just called the phone above to understand my status, the svc staff give me some important clue.
1, the rule is changed now, CIC will only announce the CAP one time, that is the time 5000CAP is reached. So if we see CIC update, it means game over.
2, the phone number above do not provide any information on your application status now, early bird can only send to email adderess above, it normally takes 15-20days before u heard any feedback.
3, CIO is not on strike, only visa office is on strike. CIO is working as normal.
4, the call center do not know why there are no cc charged yet.

So, keep waiting guys..... :'(

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Huangxyqjy said:
I just called the phone above to understand my status, the svc staff give me some important clue.
1, the rule is changed now, CIC will only announce the CAP one time, that is the time 5000CAP is reached. So if we see CIC update, it means game over.
2, the phone number above do not provide any information on your application status now, early bird can only send to email adderess above, it normally takes 15-20days before u heard any feedback.
3, CIO is not on strike, only visa office is on strike. CIO is working as normal.

Thanks Huangxyqjy. I thought you were already in the spreadsheet but I guess not. Could you pls provide details? Thanks...

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Huangxyqjy said:

@ 1 I am confused means atleast they can update indivisual CAP when it reach 300, what will be use of it if update is not routine
@ 2 & 4 its ok
@ 3 good news

Huangxyqjy

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Med's Request
01-11-2013
Med's Done....
15-11-2013
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2013
LANDED..........
08-08-2014
JohnnyZee said:
Thanks Huangxyqjy. I thought you were already in the spreadsheet but I guess not. Could you pls provide details? Thanks...
:) As said befor I want to add my info only after get PER otherwise I will cry if I failed, sorry about that. :'(

Nizam06024

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2018
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Huangxyqjy said:

With respect to 1 - When we call them , will they be providing details as in whether individual Cap Limit (i.e 300 per NOC) is reached or not?

Nizam06024

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2018
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Huangxyqjy said:
:) As said befor I want to add my info only after get PER otherwise I will cry if I failed, sorry about that. :'(
Atlest add ur details in signature, for the sake of other forum members... ;)

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Huangxyqjy said:
No worries, it is your choice. You can still add yourself now without the additional details. We can already tell your NOC (1112) and app received on 08-may. I guess that is enough info for people like me trying to evaluate total applications...

jig nesh

Jan 3, 2012
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 20th November
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
11th Feb 2015. Medical Received: 19th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Should be in April 2015
LANDED..........
Mostly in June 2015
Huangxyqjy said:

Good information. Cap update is useless anyhow now.
Good to know that CIO is not on strike but they sure are working very slow.