+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Dr.Megha

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/feb/2016
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
10 March 2016
File Transfer...
22 March 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
JohnnyZee said:
Pls could you paste your details so they can be added to the spreadsheet. As for your question, no one knows but assume a couple of months at least!
name megha sharma
noc 3142
IELTS score 7.5
work experience 3 years
qualification BPT
age 25 years
application received by CIO on 11th june
no accompaning dependent
visa office new delhi
blood relation in canada-yes

kenkirin

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
File Transfer...
21-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
04-05-2015
FSW_2013 said:
Hi ,

Am a B.sc Graduate having over all 5 years of experience in IT space.

I would like to apply for FSW 2013 program on computer engineer slot of cap 300 by the end of this month, as am awaiting for WES and IELTS Report . CIC started accepting applications from 4th of May, what would be the status if I apply end of this month?? Will I be in as the cap is only for 300 employees.

Do we got any update of how many slots is been already filled? Can any one update me with the status please??

Don't lose the hope..since everything is ready so send it. You never know.. one of those 300 might be u.

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
jigzyy said:
Yes. In about couple hours, it'll be with courier van, and will be delivered around 2:30 PM
Jigzyy - I am not liking your sporadic presence these days!! Pls come back in your best form!!

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
prince_of_darkness said:
Nirmal,
here is the email address for CIC from which you will receive your first email.

FSW-Centralized-Intake-Office <FSW-Centralized_Intake-Office @ cic.gc.ca>
Is this email right? I am wondering why there is an underscore instead of a hyphen in the middle. But you prob know best prince_of_darkness!

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
I have just copied and pasted it from my email .
FSW-Centralized_Intake-Office @ cic.gc.ca>
to: "xxx @ GMAIL.COM" <Ixxx @ gmail.com>
date: Mon, Aug 8, 20xx at 3:55 PM
subject: Application for Permanent Residence in Canada
mailed-by: cic.gc.ca
and below is the full refusal letter

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKEr

CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE

P.O. BOX 7500

SYDNEY, NS B1P 0A9

Applicants Name
Address

8 August 20xx

UCI: 6xxxxxxx
*6xxxxxx*

Application: E000ytytytt
*E00006ytuyyt*

Dear Applicants Name:

I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 12(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the economic class on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada. Subsection 75(1) of the regulations prescribes the Federal Skilled Worker class as a class of persons who are skilled workers and who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada.

Pursuant to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, 2002, skilled worker applicants are assessed on the basis of the requirements set out in subsection 75(2) and the criteria set out in subsection 76(1). The assessment of these requirements determines whether a skilled worker will be able to become economically established in Canada. The criteria are age, education, knowledge of Canada's official languages, experience, arranged employment and adaptability.

Your application was assessed based on the occupation(s) in which you requested assessment. The table below sets out the points assessed for each of the selection criteria:

Points assessed
Maximum
Education
Official language proficiency
Arranged employment
Experience
Adaptability
TOTAL

You have obtained insufficient points to qualify for immigration to Canada, the minimum requirement being 67 points.

You were assigned 20 points for your educational credential at the Bachelor degree level. Although your Masters degree was on file, transcripts were not on file to confirm the number of years of education.

You were assigned 14 points for your official language proficiency. This assessment was based upon the language results on file. No points were assigned for your second official language.

No points were assigned for arranged employment.

You were assigned 17 points for 2 year(s) work experience. The point assignment is based upon evidence of work experience with yyyy from March 1, 2006 to September 6, 2007 and xxxx London from April 1, 2009 to June 30, 2010. No points were assigned for work experience listed on schedule 3 of your application that was not supported by employment documentation indicating your main duties and period of employment in that occupation.

No points were assigned for adaptability.

You have not obtained sufficient points to satisfy me that you will be able to become economically established in Canada.
Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the regulations. The visa or any other document may be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(2) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to “this Act” include regulations made under it.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

Note: Any different or new information that you submit cannot be taken into consideration.

Should you have different or additional information, you may wish to submit a new application. For up-to-date information on how to apply under the Federal Skilled Workers Class, please visit the website at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

There are many ways to immigrate to Canada. To learn more about your options, visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

AQS
Program Support Officer
Immigration Section
Case Processing Centre
Sydney, Nova Scotia

JohnnyZee said:
Is this email right? I am wondering why there is an underscore instead of a hyphen in the middle. But you prob know best prince_of_darkness!

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13&lt;br/&gt;[color=red]&lt;b&gt;Fee Charged.:25/07/13&lt;/b&gt; &lt;br/&gt;[color=green]&lt;b&gt;PER Recvd-06/08/13&lt;/b&gt; &lt;br/&gt;[color=blue]&lt;b&gt;AOR --:11/10/13&lt;/b&gt; &lt;br/&gt;[color=red]&lt;b&gt;MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
database1981 said:
Looks like my package will be delivered today: :)

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 Location Time
20 Arrived at Delivery Facility in NOVA SCOTIA AREA - CANADA NOVA SCOTIA AREA, NS - CANADA 07:31

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 Location Time
19 Departed Facility in NOVA SCOTIA AREA - CANADA NOVA SCOTIA AREA, NS - CANADA 16:35

18 Arrived at Sort Facility NOVA SCOTIA AREA - CANADA NOVA SCOTIA AREA, NS - CANADA 09:55
Ohh man.....Enjoy this moment of package delivery..... M waiting to welcom u in league of waiting ppl... ;) ;) ;)

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Johnny,

Read carefully my last post and something marked with RED. hope it answers many people question as to sending their packages in installments.
I knw its not you. but many can get an idea.

JohnnyZee said:

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
prince_of_darkness said:
Johnny,

Read carefully my last post and something marked with RED. hope it answers many people question as to sending their packages in installments.
I knw its not you. but many can get an idea.
Cool, thanks! You are doing a great job btw by sharing your experiences. We need more people like you and LESS of the stalkers!!

amar31282

Star Member
May 1, 2013
Mohali
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2013
Doc's Request.
17-06-2013
IELTS Request
17-06-2013
prince_of_darkness said:
I have just copied and pasted it from my email .
FSW-Centralized_Intake-Office @ cic.gc.ca>
to: "xxx @ GMAIL.COM" <Ixxx @ gmail.com>
date: Mon, Aug 8, 20xx at 3:55 PM
subject: Application for Permanent Residence in Canada
mailed-by: cic.gc.ca
and below is the full refusal letter

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKEr

CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE

P.O. BOX 7500

SYDNEY, NS B1P 0A9

Applicants Name
Address

8 August 20xx

UCI: 6xxxxxxx
*6xxxxxx*

Application: E000ytytytt
*E00006ytuyyt*

Dear Applicants Name:

I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 12(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the economic class on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada. Subsection 75(1) of the regulations prescribes the Federal Skilled Worker class as a class of persons who are skilled workers and who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada.

Pursuant to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, 2002, skilled worker applicants are assessed on the basis of the requirements set out in subsection 75(2) and the criteria set out in subsection 76(1). The assessment of these requirements determines whether a skilled worker will be able to become economically established in Canada. The criteria are age, education, knowledge of Canada's official languages, experience, arranged employment and adaptability.

Your application was assessed based on the occupation(s) in which you requested assessment. The table below sets out the points assessed for each of the selection criteria:

Points assessed
Maximum
Education
Official language proficiency
Arranged employment
Experience
Adaptability
TOTAL

You have obtained insufficient points to qualify for immigration to Canada, the minimum requirement being 67 points.

You were assigned 20 points for your educational credential at the Bachelor degree level. Although your Masters degree was on file, transcripts were not on file to confirm the number of years of education.

You were assigned 14 points for your official language proficiency. This assessment was based upon the language results on file. No points were assigned for your second official language.

No points were assigned for arranged employment.

You were assigned 17 points for 2 year(s) work experience. The point assignment is based upon evidence of work experience with yyyy from March 1, 2006 to September 6, 2007 and xxxx London from April 1, 2009 to June 30, 2010. No points were assigned for work experience listed on schedule 3 of your application that was not supported by employment documentation indicating your main duties and period of employment in that occupation.

No points were assigned for adaptability.

You have not obtained sufficient points to satisfy me that you will be able to become economically established in Canada.
Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the regulations. The visa or any other document may be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(2) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to “this Act” include regulations made under it.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

Note: Any different or new information that you submit cannot be taken into consideration.

Should you have different or additional information, you may wish to submit a new application. For up-to-date information on how to apply under the Federal Skilled Workers Class, please visit the website at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

There are many ways to immigrate to Canada. To learn more about your options, visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

AQS
Program Support Officer
Immigration Section
Case Processing Centre
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Good stock of information.. :eek:

ravin

Star Member
May 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
AOR Received.
06-09-2013
Med's Request
04-12-2013
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
Early birds (application reached on 8th May) are entitled to call CIC now for updates on their application. Isn't it the right step to call CIC and ask for update now?

Vats said:
Its 45th Day without Update form CIC. . . . .
Happy Waiting Friends. . .. .

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
ravin said:
Early birds (application reached on 8th May) are entitled to call CIC now for updates on their application. Isn't it the right step to call CIC and ask for update now?
No. Wait at least 70 days [2011 timeline] and then call.

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
JohnnyZee said:
Jigzyy - I am not liking your sporadic presence these days!! Pls come back in your best form!!
;D. I will be active in couple days. Right now I am on / off.

praveencv1979

Star Member
Jun 17, 2011
Amman, Jordan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
10-08-2020
Dear Friends........CAN YOU PLEASE INCLUDE ME IN THE LIST :)
Name: Praveen
Office : Amman
Self calculated point: 67
IELTS Band: 7
Spouse IELTS: NO
Relative in Canada : NO
Job Offer: NO
Degree : Bachelor in Computer Science
ECA Equivalence: Bachelors 3 Yrs
Job Experience : 5yrs
PCC Sent: NO
Application send: 19-June-2013
Fee Method: CC
Destination in Canad: Calgary

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
praveencv1979 said:
Dear Friends........CAN YOU PLEASE INCLUDE ME IN THE LIST :)
Name: Praveen
Office : Amman
Self calculated point: 67
IELTS Band: 7
Spouse IELTS: NO
Relative in Canada : NO
Job Offer: NO
Degree : Bachelor in Computer Science
ECA Equivalence: Bachelors 3 Yrs
Job Experience : 5yrs
PCC Sent: NO
Application send: 19-June-2013