Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
suenim said:
I faxed mine to Vegreville on December 1st and got them on December 8th. I was expecting a longer wait.
Yeah I was expecting a longer wait as well. Faxing is definitely the way to go if you want to order them.

kelKel said:
Hey Love did you have to pay for the Foss notes?
Nope they were free. And I guess if you don't have a fax machine a home it could cost you but I just had my FIL fax them from his work for free. :D

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
suenim said:
I faxed mine to Vegreville on December 1st and got them on December 8th. I was expecting a longer wait.
Hi Suenim
If I may ask you what did your FOSS notes say?

What about yours Love_Young? :)
Thank u

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
boasorte said:
Hi Suenim
If I may ask you what did your FOSS notes say?

What about yours Love_Young? :)
Thank u
The first set (76 pages) basically had all my info... from the very 1st time I applied for a visitor visa... my study and work permits. It has the date of my medical was done and med results is NV-R53. I don't think there is anything wrong... I think it is just a general code. It also has M1/9 in the med section too. The second piece which came last week was 3 pages had that RCMP check requested in Nov and Dec as well. The final line said file sent to APR Inventory.

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
Ok. I think MEDOTT has something to do with the regional medical centre which is in Ottawa where the medicals are sent. As for Overs health, I do recall like myself you were planning on applying through Buffalo initially. Did you use the outland medical or not? I changed mine at the very last min when I decided to go inland. That's all I can come up with for now.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
suenim said:
Ok. I think MEDOTT has something to do with the regional medical centre which is in Ottawa where the medicals are sent. As for Overs health, I do recall like myself you were planning on applying through Buffalo initially. Did you use the outland medical or not? I changed mine at the very last min when I decided to go inland. That's all I can come up with for now.
Yeah I had thought about applying through Buffalo but I did use all the proper inland medical forms. Trust me I made sure to. Lol. I am wondering if the Overs Health is just not where the file is located because below that it has all the CPC offices.

mimi23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Love -Young ur file is just like mine way back in july 2010 about health its good dnt worry WP is work in process, file transfer is within vegreville from one IO to ANOTHER,PC is just io innitial qualifier that is good too so dnt worry too much ur medical status is just like mine most of things i can say
Janadian all the best in the morning dnt panic

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
mimi23 said:
Love -Young ur file is just like mine way back in july 2010 about health its good dnt worry WP is work in process, file transfer is within vegreville from one IO to ANOTHER,PC is just io innitial qualifier that is good too so dnt worry too much ur medical status is just like mine most of things i can say
Janadian all the best in the morning dnt panic
Thank you so much for relieving me of my stress. :D What do you mean by PC is just initial qualifier being good? Initial qualifier for what?

lilly_inland

Star Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hi Love Young/Suenim,

I'm looking at the FOSS application and have some questions on certain fields:

- Requester's Reference No: Is this the Client ID?
- What is ATP File No?
- Do you have to select anything in the Access to Information Act Field? That field has a $5.00 fee
- What would you select under the Privacy Act field?
- Under the Request for section, would you select Foss or In Canada file

Thanks for your responses.

justina

Star Member
Jun 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2009
File Transfer...
03-2010 to local office
LANDED..........
12-08-2011
1. Requester's Reference is for Lawyers/ Imm. Consultants. Leave it blank.
2. ATP File # - can't remember but I think that stays blank too.
3. FOSS is in Canada - no fee. CAIPS is for outland apps and has a fee.
4. Don't have my copy of what we filled out handy so I can't remember the options - someone else should be able to help here
5. If you select In Canada file they pull your app out of the queue and copy the entire package. FOSS is just the notes about your file.

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
Dear Love Young,

I have a question after reading your Foss...I hope you don't mind if I ask :)
Thanks advanced....

According the Foss P18, it seems like CIC has contacted your &your bf's families :eek:
Did you provide the their phone # or mail address to CIC so they can contact ?

I'm curious bcos I didn't provide any of that to CIC (I can't remember if they've asked for it)
... now I've been more worried about my case if I made the mistake :'(

Cindy1

Star Member
Jan 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2011
Doc's Request.
21-04-2011
AOR Received.
07-03-2011
File Transfer...
07-01-2011
Med's Done....
26-09-2010
Interview........
Waived
When submitting the FOSS Information requesting,

am I submitting my name (the sponsor), or am submitting the name of my husband (the applicant)?

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Cindy1 said:
When submitting the FOSS Information requesting,

am I submitting my name (the sponsor), or am submitting the name of my husband (the applicant)?
Your husband is the one that should be filling out the form and signing it. They won't give you the information unless he submits a form telling them that you are allowed to receive it.

Cindy1

Star Member
Jan 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2011
Doc's Request.
21-04-2011
AOR Received.
07-03-2011
File Transfer...
07-01-2011
Med's Done....
26-09-2010
Interview........
Waived
Thanks Love_Young

lilly_inland

Star Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hi Love Young,

Just got my FOSS notes and compared mine with yours and they seem to be pretty similar. Only for the WP, there's a new status dated 12 jan that they requested for RCMP checks. I believe they should have updated that on your status as well now.