Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 6, 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Hi everyone,

I am looking at my FOSS notes again (after reading BB's experience with Vegreville losing her medicals) and my notes regarding "MEDICAL STATUS - CLIENT CASE" show that my medical exam was 03APR2010 and DATE APPR/DENIED was 21APR2010. It also shows "MED DIAG NV-R53".

Does anyone know if this means they have approved my meds? What does MED DIAG NV-R53 mean? Should I call CIC and ask?

Thanks in advance for any feedback/advice.

Tuggie

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
Tuggie said:
Hi everyone,

I am looking at my FOSS notes again (after reading BB's experience with Vegreville losing her medicals) and my notes regarding "MEDICAL STATUS - CLIENT CASE" show that my medical exam was 03APR2010 and DATE APPR/DENIED was 21APR2010. It also shows "MED DIAG NV-R53".

Does anyone know if this means they have approved my meds? What does MED DIAG NV-R53 mean? Should I call CIC and ask?

Thanks in advance for any feedback/advice.

Tuggie

MED DIAG = Medical Diagnosis
N = No document received for this family member
V = Not sure
R = Documents rec'd from physician, but not yet assessed
53 = diagnose with M5/3

M5 = M5 Has a condition which is likely to cause demand on health or social services to such an extent that the applicant is not at present admissible, but for which the expected response to treatment is such that future admission could be considered.

M3 = M3 Has a condition for which the potential demand on health or social services is not sufficient to exclude admission, but which risk should be considered in relation to other personal and social criteria.

p.s
M1-M3 would allow applicants of all classes to be admissible in Canada on health grounds.

Spouse and partner class is waived from anywhere above M4-M7.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Wow where did you find that information to adzees? I am sure Tuggie will be relieved to have a sense of what the FOSS notes are saying.

Tuggie

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 6, 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Adzees,

Thank you so much for that information. I am relieved and very curious at the same time! Relieved that whatever they think I have can not prevent me from being admitted on a spousal application...and very, very curious as to what condition they think I have...since NO ONE told me that I had anything wrong with me...very odd. I think I will contact the person who did my medical exam since she said I would be told if I had anything wrong with me. So weird.

Thanks for your reply.

Tuggie

Tuggie

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 6, 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
I just e-mailed the doctor who did my medicals and asked her to let me know if there is anything I should be worried about.

I did admit to having to be treated for depression in the past, but I have not required treatment for that for over two years now. Do you think that might have flagged my file?

Does anyone else think this process (i.e. immigration paperwork) is unbelievably cruel and unwarranted? I mean, I understand protecting the interests of the existing citizens/residents from any dangerous influences, but seriously...flagging someone for depression issues. Who doesn't have depression issues in the world that we currently live in? seriously

Also, I saw on the USA immigration websites that the USA is flagging/denying people just because they have tattoos. Unbelievable!!!!

ARRGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
Tuggie.. The doctor will only contact you if they find any thing severe, God forbid. You should be fine. Don't worry about it too much. The information i posted earlier is from different forums and it could be wrong. So don't worry about it too much.

You will be fine since no one has contacted you.

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
Tuggie.. just a question.. Do you have your kids included in your application? And Have they already gone through medicals ?

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Tuggie

Also it's the doctor who does the meds obligation to let you know if you have a condition that will require treatment I don't think they should mislead you
Inwouldnt worry if I were you

kelKel

Champion Member
Apr 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2010
AOR Received.
17-11-2010
File Transfer...
04-11-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-02-2011
LANDED..........
03-03-2011
Tuggie any particular reason you ordered your Foss notes so early in the process? I'm sure your okay. I do recall a case where someone had to undergo a psych analysis before she was given Pr.

Tuggie

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 6, 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
I got an e-mail reply from the immigration doctor. She said she wasn't aware of any problem with my medicals.

I do have 3 minor children and NONE of them were able to undergo medicals because their dad (my ex) refuses access to them and won't even respond to any communication I send him. He cashes the child support checks I send though!

So, it may be that it's because of the problem with not having medicals for my kids.

I am not going to worry about it.

Thanks for all of the kind replies.

Sincerely,
Tuggie

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
I just got my FOSS notes and they said the same thing.
I admitted to having depression as well but haven't needed be treated for about 2 years now.

Hoping it means nothing bad for us.

dudebr

Star Member
May 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Love_Young said:
I just got my FOSS notes and they said the same thing.
I admitted to having depression as well but haven't needed be treated for about 2 years now.

Hoping it means nothing bad for us.
Hey love_young when did you order your foss notes, did you order it through fax or regular mail, which office?
Thank you.:) sorry for the questions.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
dudebr said:
Hey love_young when did you order your foss notes, did you order it through fax or regular mail, which office?
Thank you.:) sorry for the questions.
Hey I faxed my request for FOSS notes on December 21, 2010 and got them today.
I faxed them to Vegreville at this number: 780-603-2693
And fill out this form: www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563B.pdf

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
I faxed mine to Vegreville on December 1st and got them on December 8th. I was expecting a longer wait.

kelKel

Champion Member
Apr 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2010
AOR Received.
17-11-2010
File Transfer...
04-11-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-02-2011
LANDED..........
03-03-2011
Hey Love did you have to pay for the Foss notes?