+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Flagpoling from Kingston - Thousand Island

simson toms

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
Hi guys . For the flagpoling process across US border . Do we need to have US visa . It’s for my mom so don’t want to have complications

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi guys . For the flagpoling process across US border . Do we need to have US visa . It’s for my mom so don’t want to have complications
What is your mother attempting to flagpole for? Flagpoling it typically not an option for most immigration issue related to parents.

Sarin_2011

Dec 2, 2017
Do we need to do By application before going on flagpole to extend closed work permit? What is operation timing? Where is location in Kingston

simson toms

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
What is your mother attempting to flagpole for? Flagpoling it typically not an option for most immigration issue related to parents.
She is on a visitor visa. She has to leave the country after 6 months . My thought was to let her go across to the US(30 mins away from me) and come back if it was legally possible.

twinks27

Feb 13, 2024
Hi there! We are planning to do flagpoling. I hold a valid visit visa til May 2024. My husband is an international student, he will graduate this August 2024. We already have an online application but there’s no progress so we are considering to flagpole. Any tips?

twinks27

Feb 13, 2024
Hi there! We are planning to do flagpoling. I hold a valid visit visa til May 2024. My husband is an international student, he will graduate this August 2024. We already have an online application but there’s no progress so we are considering to flagpole. Any tips?
We are located here in Niagara.

Sarin_2011

Dec 2, 2017
Do any one know where I can go for flagpole. I have new passport, I need extension on my visa and work permit. I have already applied online and also send my documents to IRCC paper base but it will take more time. Any leads what to do

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
It’s unclear whether you would qualify for an SOWP due to new rules and because your spouse will finish his studies in less than 6 months. Your only option may be to wait for the online application.

Sarin_2011

Dec 2, 2017
It’s unclear whether you would qualify for an SOWP due to new rules and because your spouse will finish his studies in less than 6 months. Your only option may be to wait for the online application.
There is no flagpolling any more at Kingston boarder not sure other boarder doing, I have already went through.

Sarin_2011

Dec 2, 2017
Yes may LIMA is valid visa and work permit is going to expire.
I have send my documents to IRCC it's going to be a month but no reply. Although I have apply online also. They sent me latter that saying you can still work at same job until decision made.