+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Finally got visa in 3rd attempt

E_shah

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Guys don't loose hope! I got visa in 3rd attempt. Keep trying and take smart decisions. Don't be desperate. Wait and carefully analyze the rejection issue and then work on your sop and explaination letter. All the best to all. I am flying in 2 weeks so inbox if you need any suggestions.
Hi I applied on 2nd June 2017 second time have my caips note as I was refused for January 2017 . Just to know what are the points u had included in sop .

Aug 18, 2017
Hi My name is keerthi I applied for Canada student visa but it got refused as there's no proper guidelines from consultancy the reasons are I didn't submitted confirmation fee receipt from college and sop was not clear. So I went to other consultancy which was referred by my friend and arranged all documents and resubmitted with in 1week of refusal date and my college (lambton college Toronto ) going to start from 28th august 2017 and I reapplied on 11nth august 2017. Do u have any idea with in how many days can I get visa confirmation

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hi My name is keerthi I applied for Canada student visa but it got refused as there's no proper guidelines from consultancy the reasons are I didn't submitted confirmation fee receipt from college and sop was not clear. So I went to other consultancy which was referred by my friend and arranged all documents and resubmitted with in 1week of refusal date and my college (lambton college Toronto ) going to start from 28th august 2017 and I reapplied on 11nth august 2017. Do u have any idea with in how many days can I get visa confirmation
By now, you should have got some response. You should never go through consultancy. They confuse a a lot. It is a easy to apply for study permit. If you don't get response in one week then apply for caips in advance. You will need the uci# and application number from the online acct.

Reactions: scorpiowsf
Aug 18, 2017
Thanku for reply. Caips means actually the only reason for refusal is there is no Confirmation receipt from college and sop. One week completed ther is no response from vfs. Only one week ther to start college getting tension and confused

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Sent you a msg in in
Hi I applied on 2nd June 2017 second time have my caips note as I was refused for January 2017 . Just to know what are the points u had included in sop .
Sent you a message.

Aug 18, 2017
I don know about confirmation receipt 1st time I submitted only fees wire transfer receipt. When I went to other consultancy I got full idea about the documents which I hav missed

dondu200

Aug 1, 2017
Thanku for reply. Caips means actually the only reason for refusal is there is no Confirmation receipt from college and sop. One week completed ther is no response from vfs. Only one week ther to start college getting tension and confused
You can ask college for extension. As it takes almost 4 weeks for decision.

alkeshkanabar75

Aug 13, 2017
App. Filed.......
11-07-2017
I was rejected in sept 2016 and jan 2017 so I was very frustrated. My course was not available in May so I had to wait till this sept. I applied for caips report for both rejections. The company through which I applied got the report in 30 days. I regret not getting the report after the first rejection. Rejection reason was : applicant is single and of migratory age. Has few fails in his academic course. Applicants intentions are not clear and does not look like he is coming only for studies. Blah blah blah. Lot of personal things pointed out in my caips. The company who ordered caips gave some ideas on how to explain in next application. I worked on my letter for 1 month explaining the officers concern and finally yesterday I got it.

I applied on 11July 2017 it went to delhi embassy, Applied for Caips directly from atip website waiting for the reason......Can u email me the Sop u made to overcome the prb on alkeshkanabar75@gmail.com or Can u inbox me....Thanks in advance

scorpiowsf

Jul 17, 2017
Bes
I was rejected in sept 2016 and jan 2017 so I was very frustrated. My course was not available in May so I had to wait till this sept. I applied for caips report for both rejections. The company through which I applied got the report in 30 days. I regret not getting the report after the first rejection. Rejection reason was : applicant is single and of migratory age. Has few fails in his academic course. Applicants intentions are not clear and does not look like he is coming only for studies. Blah blah blah. Lot of personal things pointed out in my caips. The company who ordered caips gave some ideas on how to explain in next application. I worked on my letter for 1 month explaining the officers concern and finally yesterday I got it.[/QUOTE best of luck

TIRATH67

Star Member
Oct 2, 2015
Guys don't loose hope! I got visa in 3rd attempt. Keep trying and take smart decisions. Don't be desperate. Wait and carefully analyze the rejection issue and then work on your sop and explaination letter. All the best to all. I am flying in 2 weeks so inbox if you need any suggestions.
Congratulation Helican,
I was also rejected twice for the study permit. I am also going to apply 3rd time for Jan 2018. Can you share SOP with me?

tirath618@gmail.com

Thanks Helican.

Deenlover

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Congrats Helican.

To all, kindly advise,
Although I have not got any mail to come get my passport yet, my tracking shows:

Visa application, tracking ID No.########– Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office ACCRA , on 17/08/2017 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

I have a feeling its a refusal (since I did not get medical advise which is a requirement) due to financial proof. My question is can I use another sponsor if I want to reapply?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hello I'm going to apply for 3rd time for Jan 2018 intake. Can you send me your sop. shinegrg20@gmail.com
In my sop, I have explained lot of personal things so it is no use sharing. I prepared it based on my caips notes. Get your caips notes and then prepare a good explaination letter plus minor changes in your previous SOP. Letter of explaination is more important than SOP.