Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Guys don't loose hope! I got visa in 3rd attempt. Keep trying and take smart decisions. Don't be desperate. Wait and carefully analyze the rejection issue and then work on your sop and explaination letter. All the best to all. I am flying in 2 weeks so inbox if you need any suggestions.

alkeshkanabar75

Aug 13, 2017
App. Filed.......
11-07-2017
Guys don't loose hope! I got visa in 3rd attempt. Keep trying and take smart decisions. Don't be desperate. Wait and carefully analyze the rejection issue and then work on your sop and explaination letter. All the best to all. I am flying in 2 weeks so inbox if you need any suggestions.
Reasons of Rejection ? how did you overcome that ?

Reactions: demhahero

habaj

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
jalandhar
When u applied and got visa nd from where??

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Reasons of Rejection ? how did you overcome that ?
I was rejected in sept 2016 and jan 2017 so I was very frustrated. My course was not available in May so I had to wait till this sept. I applied for caips report for both rejections. The company through which I applied got the report in 30 days. I regret not getting the report after the first rejection. Rejection reason was : applicant is single and of migratory age. Has few fails in his academic course. Applicants intentions are not clear and does not look like he is coming only for studies. Blah blah blah. Lot of personal things pointed out in my caips. The company who ordered caips gave some ideas on how to explain in next application. I worked on my letter for 1 month explaining the officers concern and finally yesterday I got it.

Reactions: scorpiowsf

Papa Bomboy

Jan 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Best comment ever!

Lots of people will need that. I find too many people in a rush to get a visa without slowing down to address the concern listed in the rejection document.

Thanks for encouraging everyone to do the same Helican, the best is yet to come.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Can plzz share u r profile bro.. bit tensd aplied on 6th of july banglore
Bachelor in computer science and had 3 backlogs. Have some work experience.

Aug 14, 2017
Hello,can you please share your reasons of rejection and how you overcame it,moreover can you please help me with a concrete sop