Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Congrats Helican.

To all, kindly advise,
Although I have not got any mail to come get my passport yet, my tracking shows:

Visa application, tracking ID No.########– Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office ACCRA , on 17/08/2017 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

I have a feeling its a refusal (since I did not get medical advise which is a requirement) due to financial proof. My question is can I use another sponsor if I want to reapply?
It may be positive also. Who was your previous sponsor? You can definitely make changes in your sponsor but first get the exact reason for rejection. The letter of explaination is very important. Attach it with your SOP. Try to apply for caips. Don't make the mistake to apply without it. You have enough time to apply for caips and for jan intake.

alkeshkanabar75

Aug 13, 2017
App. Filed.......
11-07-2017
Congrats Helican.

To all, kindly advise,
Although I have not got any mail to come get my passport yet, my tracking shows:

Visa application, tracking ID No.########– Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office ACCRA , on 17/08/2017 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

I have a feeling its a refusal (since I did not get medical advise which is a requirement) due to financial proof. My question is can I use another sponsor if I want to reapply?
You wont get any refusal mail if the application has been refused.All you can do is check your application status if you have linked your application/or applied online.If your application is approved don't worry you ll get the email.

alkeshkanabar75

Aug 13, 2017
App. Filed.......
11-07-2017
In my sop, I have explained lot of personal things so it is no use sharing. I prepared it based on my caips notes. Get your caips notes and then prepare a good explaination letter plus minor changes in your previous SOP. Letter of explaination is more important than SOP.
Apart from submitting SOP you also filled letter of explanation with it ? Is that in a same format as Sop ?

alkeshkanabar75

Aug 13, 2017
App. Filed.......
11-07-2017
Do we need to attach Previous application's Refusal letter also while filing the application for the 2nd time ? Thanks in advance.

Deenlover

Star Member
May 11, 2017
I
It may be positive also. Who was your previous sponsor? You can definitely make changes in your sponsor but first get the exact reason for rejection. The letter of explaination is very important. Attach it with your SOP. Try to apply for caips. Don't make the mistake to apply without it. You have enough time to apply for caips and for jan intake.
Thank you. My previous sponsor was my cousin but now I am thinking of using my maternal uncle. I am not sure I can apply for caips since I did not get my UCI number

Deenlover

Star Member
May 11, 2017
You wont get any refusal mail if the application has been refused.All you can do is check your application status if you have linked your application/or applied online.If your application is approved don't worry you ll get the email.
Thanks. My application was offline and unfortunately I was unable to link application to my account; each time i tried I got, "based on the information provided no application was found". However, I am expecting a mail to come pick up my passport, otherwise I will have to give them a call (I doubt their numbers ever go through)

Deenlover

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Hi all,

I received this email just now:

Dear Z###, Visa application, Tracking Id No. #######– Your processed passport has been despatched from the Canada Visa Office {Location}, on 21/08/2017 to the Canada Visa Application Centre. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Does it mean I can go ahead to the VAC, where I submitted, for passport collection or am I to wait for another mail?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Do we need to attach Previous application's Refusal letter also while filing the application for the 2nd time ? Thanks in advance.
No, you dont need to submit refusal letter. I got this format for explaination letter from the site that I ordered caips from. I dont see it on their site today.

Reactions: alkeshkanabar75

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hi all,

I received this email just now:

Dear Z###, Visa application, Tracking Id No. #######– Your processed passport has been despatched from the Canada Visa Office {Location}, on 21/08/2017 to the Canada Visa Application Centre. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Does it mean I can go ahead to the VAC, where I submitted, for passport collection or am I to wait for another mail?
You will get an email from your VFS that your passport is ready to be collect. You can also call them if you want to know if they received your passport or not.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
I

Thank you. My previous sponsor was my cousin but now I am thinking of using my maternal uncle. I am not sure I can apply for caips since I did not get my UCI number
If you have linked your profile then you can see the UCI and the application # in your CIC acct. If not, then wait till you receive your rejection letter that will come with the passport. Both the numbers are on top of the first page of rejection letter.

xeroxqq

Jul 18, 2017
No, you dont need to submit refusal letter. I got this format for explaination letter from the site that I ordered caips from. I dont see it on their site today.
brother i got same as your caips notes please need your suggetions
share the site you ordered it will be helpfull if any updates were made

alkeshkanabar75

Aug 13, 2017
App. Filed.......
11-07-2017
Helican CAIPSGCMS charges $60 for caips notes and interpretation. They said they will be sending seperate word file after sending caips file.Is it so ? Do they provide proper tips for SOP/Letter of explanation, is it worth/helpful ?