+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filipinos here who have common-law sponsorshp inland but not annulled in Phils.

ruki610

Dec 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Filipinos here who have common-law sponsorshp inland but not annulled in Phi

what time ako pwede tumawag sa u? PM mo sa kin and un name din na hahanapin ko. thank you very much!!! :)

weary-damsil31 said:
Tried to pm you but ur inbox was full. paki delete mo muna messages mo.nasa NW ako,ikaw asan ka?

bel

Jul 20, 2012
@ quebec_visitor

hi ask ko lang some of your ideas po. my boyfriend is not yet annulled in the philippines but on his way of applying for Permanent residency in canada. No intention of including his ex wife since they are already separated. do you have any ideas if CIC will ask some proof that he is already separated. I mean he is also not yet legally separated. please give me some of your advise for he is dillema on what to fill up for his application.

hawks

Sep 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 20, 2011 (mississauga)
File Transfer...
aug 22,2011 (CEM received app)
Med's Done....
may 2011 remed - Oct 2012
Interview........
may 2012
Passport Req..
sept 23, 2011 - PP sent Oct 5,2011
VISA ISSUED...
april 4,2013
LANDED..........
may 2013
If he is already in canada he can file a divorce before applying for pr so his ex wife won't be included on hi pr application.

alvin.newcis

Jul 23, 2013
Heeeeellloooooooo!

Good day everyone!

I badly need your help. I have a friend, a Pinay, who is married to a Filipino husband, but separated for more than ten years. The husband's location is unknown. They're not legally separated and marriage is not annulled yet. Well, she have this Barangay Certificate certifying that Pinay and her husband is no longer living together and there's no way possible to reunite again.

Now, Pinay is dating a Canadian guy for more than 3 years now. Canadian is visiting Pinay here in PH once a year and they go out of the country trip, just the two of them. They have plans of getting married in Canada.

My question is:

1. Is it possible for Pinay to get married in Canada with Canadian even if Pinay's marriage to Filipino is not yet dissolved?
2. Once Pinay's TRV is approved, can she file a divorce or take an oath in Canada for Declaration of Severance (to Filipino), so Canadian can file Family Class Spousal?

Your reply will be highly appreciated!!! :)
:D
Thanks y'all! :)

nezya

May 16, 2010
alvin.newcis said:
Heeeeellloooooooo!

Good day everyone!

I badly need your help. I have a friend, a Pinay, who is married to a Filipino husband, but separated for more than ten years. The husband's location is unknown. They're not legally separated and marriage is not annulled yet. Well, she have this Barangay Certificate certifying that Pinay and her husband is no longer living together and there's no way possible to reunite again.

Now, Pinay is dating a Canadian guy for more than 3 years now. Canadian is visiting Pinay here in PH once a year and they go out of the country trip, just the two of them. They have plans of getting married in Canada.

My question is:

1. Is it possible for Pinay to get married in Canada with Canadian even if Pinay's marriage to Filipino is not yet dissolved?
2. Once Pinay's TRV is approved, can she file a divorce or take an oath in Canada for Declaration of Severance (to Filipino), so Canadian can file Family Class Spousal?

Your reply will be highly appreciated!!! :)

If she wants her boyfriend can sponsor her even if your friend is in the Philippines as conjugal partners, but the chances are slim.

Now if she can be granted TRV and she can live with her Canadian boyfriend for 12 mos they are considered common-law partner and the boyfriend can sponsor her but they need more proofs of relationship.

:D
Thanks y'all! :)

bray28

Star Member
Sep 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2012
Doc's Request.
21-06-2013
File Transfer...
26-10-2012
Med's Done....
re-med 01-08-2013 remed 16-04-2014
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
March 19,2014 and IN process March 19, 2014 ppr recieved april 23,2013
VISA ISSUED...
Dm May 21,2014 visa on hand May 22,2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
Hello po i need help.kasal po ako sa 2nd husband ko na canadian but the time nagpakasal kami hindi pa annul yng married ko last year lang na annull yng 1st marriage ko kaya nagfile na husband ko spousal sponsorship.may baby kmi na 3 yrs old already canadian citizen pero pinaganak dto sa pinas.would u think my chancesna maaproved kmi 1 year na application ko dto sa CEM.