+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filipinos here who have common-law sponsorshp inland but not annulled in Phils.

trewmenn

Champion Member
May 23, 2012
pinas
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Nov-2013
AOR Received.
10-Dec-2013
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
04-Sept-2013
Passport Req..
16-June-2014: In Process July 10, 2014-submit passport and docs July 15, 2014 by SG beronia
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2015 DM-04-Aug-2014
LANDED..........
4-Sept-2014 Going to Calgary
tony_manero said:
check this out if your are residing in alberta.

go to this website albertacourts.ab.ca and look for Court of QueensBench, PublicationsForms, Divorce Forms nandun ang instruction.

thanks

leonice

Mar 23, 2012
kmw said:
Hi again,

Here it is you can browse this site and learn about the difference of legal separation and annulment- i got my annulment from my previous marriage last year it took me 8 months and getting info's from different blog sites really helped me, Good luck! it can be bit long journey but worth it.

http://www.bcphilippineslawyers.com/annulment-divorce-legal-separation/455/

Hi! im o the same boat but still planning to file annulment but i dont know how to start. 8 months is not bad processing time. it made me more eager to start the processing now. i wanna know how much it costs u for the whole process of annulment. pls! thanks a lot in advance!

G.Ysabelle

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sent Jan. 30, 2012, CIC received Feb. 02
Doc's Request.
Appendix A; Orig. NSO AOM; Passport; PP pics. of my kids - non accompanying
AOR Received.
AOR Feb. 2; DM & Approval May 8, 2012
IELTS Request
Exam date 09/2010 Band Score 7
Med's Done....
Jan. 09, 2012
Passport Req..
Received by CEM May 18; Letter dated June 6; Received June 14; Addt'l docs. sent June 22
leonice said:
Hi! im o the same boat but still planning to file annulment but i dont know how to start. 8 months is not bad processing time. it made me more eager to start the processing now. i wanna know how much it costs u for the whole process of annulment. pls! thanks a lot in advance!
Just an advice.... go through the right and only acceptable process by CEM (Canadian Embassy Manila) which is Annulment... i know others who had applied legal separation, CEM gave them the hell of a time and absurd requirement.... so far these applicant are still waiting and floating.

zenykim

Star Member
May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-04-2012
Doc's Request.
July 13, 2012 - Docs. sent July 18, 2012
AOR Received.
Approved Sponsorship 25-July-2012
File Transfer...
July 25, 2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
oct 17, 2012, req. add'l proofs dated 11-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 18, 2013
LANDED..........
March 5, 2013
NINTH DAY

Meditation: MARY OUR PERPETUAL HELP OF THE POOR SOULS IN PURGATORY

A noble youth had been condemned to a degrading death by starvation in a loathsome dungeon. He was the only son of his mother, an aged widow lady, who loved him intensely and who by dint of her tears and repeated entreaties, obtained permission to visit her son in prison. Full of that tender, yet strong love and affection of which only a mother is capable, she visited him daily and succeeded, despite the watchfulness of the goalers to supply him secretly with food.

Meanwhile she ceased not to employ her influence and wealth until she also succeeded on obtaining full pardon and release from prison. Oh! What a touching scene it must have been to see that mother clasp her son to her breast and conduct him forth from death and captivity to life and liberty! Here we have a picture of what we may piously believe happens to the suffering souls, detained in the prison Purgatory. Are they not all Mary's children? Do they not suffer severely, and long ardently for the day of their deliverance? And how can Mary, their tender loving Mother, see them in that pitiful condition without coming to their relief? The rich man, of whom Our Divine Lord spoke in the parable, called upon Father Abraham to send someone who might dip his finger in water and give him even one drop of water to cool his parched tongue. But no one could go; for there is fixed an impassable gulf between heaven and hell. But there is no such gulf between heaven and purgatory. If then the suffering souls look up and behold their Mother in her glory and call upon her, will she not answer that call and comfort her children by a personal visit? Surely if she is queen she has a right to take the keys and enter the prison chambers where her children are and enter the prison chambers where her children are detained and if she is a Mother, what comfort and consolation will she not afford them by her visit? Nay, will she not go further and obtain by her powerful intercession a speedy deliverance from their prison, and when she has obtained full pardon for anyone, will she not consider it a Mother's privilege to go and announce the welcome news and conduct that happy soul to the mansions of heaven? Mary is then the Perpetual Help even of the souls in Purgatory.

PRAYER TO BE SAID EACH DAY AFTER THE MEDITATION

O Mother of Perpetual Help, behold me a miserable sinner at thy feet; I have recourse to thee and put my trust in thee. O Mother of Mercy have pity upon me. I hear thee called by all the refuge and the hope of sinners, be then my refuge and my hope. Help me for the love of Jesus Christ; stretch forth thy hand to me, who recommend and dedicate myself to thee as thy perpetual servant. I bless and thank GOD for having in His mercy given to me this confidence in thee, the pledge as I believe of my eternal salvation. Alas! Too often in past times have I miserably fallen, because I had not recourse to thee! I know that with thy help I shall conquer. I know that thou will help me if I recommend myself to thee; but i fear lest in the occasions of falling I should cease to call upon thee and so should lose my soul. This, then, is the grace I seek from thee; and I conjure thee, as far as I know how and can, to obtain it for me; namely, in the assults of hell always to have recourse to thee and to say to thee: O Mary help me; Mother of Perpetual Help, suffer me not to lose my God.

Five "Hail Mary's" to obtain the special favours you seek -- then: -- Holy Mary, assist the miserable, help the faint hearted, cheer those that weep, pray for the people be the advocate of the clergy, intercede for all devout woman; let all feel thine aid who implore thy perpetual help.

V. Thou has been for us, Our Lady, a refuge.

R. A helper in needs and tribulation.

LET US PRAY

Oh almighty and merciful GOD, who hast given us to venerate the picture of Thy most Blessed Mother, under the special title of Perpetual Help, graciously grant that, amidst all the changes of our journey through life, we may be so defended by the continual protection of the same Immaculate, ever Virgin Mary, that we may deserve to obtain the rewards of Thy eternal Redemption; Who livest and reignest, with God the Father, in the unity of the Holy Spirit; world without end. Amen.

trewmenn

Champion Member
May 23, 2012
pinas
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Nov-2013
AOR Received.
10-Dec-2013
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
04-Sept-2013
Passport Req..
16-June-2014: In Process July 10, 2014-submit passport and docs July 15, 2014 by SG beronia
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2015 DM-04-Aug-2014
LANDED..........
4-Sept-2014 Going to Calgary
If need assistance about annulment in the Philippines as me and account user kaloka.. we would like to help you about it

livelife

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
hi, one can sponsor someone from the philippines even if the applicant isnt annuled yet. it is a real impediment to being unable to marry. just recently approved is emrn. try to look at her posts, and she was approved under conjugal sponsorship.

so, you should try to file for family sponsorship rather than wait for annulment. as long as you can show proof of the genuineness of your relationship and the evidences that support it, then it will surely be approved...

hyacynth

Jan 12, 2013
i have inland spousal application. Married by canadian spouse but not annulled in the Philippines from my first marriage. I have a accompanying son who is now in the Philippines. I want to ask CIC process longer if there is accompanying dependent outside canada?

weary-damsil31

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2012
Med's Done....
April 28,2012
LANDED..........
July 10/14
hyacynth said:
i have inland spousal application. Married by canadian spouse but not annulled in the Philippines from my first marriage. I have a accompanying son who is now in the Philippines. I want to ask CIC process longer if there is accompanying dependent outside canada?
what is your timeline? they said,it really takes longer than the usual 8months for the second stage.. i also have a kid in the philippines but she's non-accompanying.

hyacynth

Jan 12, 2013
thank you for reply. CIC received my application December 5, 2012. Got my AOR January 18, 2013. Still waiting for my AIP :)

Mariannaluis

Mar 31, 2011
hi there.. i wanted to ask if it is possible to pass a spousal sponsorship even annulment has no result yet?
a friend told me that some Filipinos are doing that, but I don't know if someone has been approved with this.

Thank you in advance..

weary-damsil31

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2012
Med's Done....
April 28,2012
LANDED..........
July 10/14
hyacynth said:
thank you for reply. CIC received my application December 5, 2012. Got my AOR January 18, 2013. Still waiting for my AIP :)
Goodluck,kabayan! just hang on in there..in will come in perfect time.

ruki610

Dec 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Filipinos here who have common-law sponsorshp inland but not annulled in Phi

hi sis! i wanted to send u a pm kaya lang i dont know how. also from edmonton. i'd like to ask some info about how you processed your divorce. thanks in advance! :)

weary-damsil31 said:
Hi there,i had also my divorce done..i am frm Alberta, i filed on sept 2011 and was granted just this january. i only pay $210.00 ...so ,kaya mo rin yan! you dont have to get a lawyer or wag kang paloko sa ibang pinay na magpapabayad ng $1,000 just to help u filling- in the papers...you better consult to the family law centre in your province,doon maraming tutulong sayo.Good luck!

weary-damsil31

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2012
Med's Done....
April 28,2012
LANDED..........
July 10/14
Re: Filipinos here who have common-law sponsorshp inland but not annulled in Phi

ruki610 said:
hi sis! i wanted to send u a pm kaya lang i dont know how. also from edmonton. i'd like to ask some info about how you processed your divorce. thanks in advance! :)
Tried to pm you but ur inbox was full. paki delete mo muna messages mo.nasa NW ako,ikaw asan ka?

ruki610

Dec 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

ayan sis pwede ka na send email :) NW din sya. sorry about that, pwede mo ba PM sakin email address mo, kc 2 messages lang pala ang pwede sa inbox dito. thank you so much! :D

weary-damsil31 said:
Tried to pm you but ur inbox was full. paki delete mo muna messages mo.nasa NW ako,ikaw asan ka?