Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
December 8, 2009
Interview........
hopefully it will be waived....
Hi Koji,

Ang galing naman...Pareho tayo ng timeline at mejo nauna lang me sayo ng konti pero mas nauna kang mag-in process....Ang bilis talaga magreview ng visa office sa manila kesa sa london visa office...

koji518 said:
ecas change to "in process" today.

hailo

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8,2009
Doc's Request.
Dec.30,2009
File Transfer...
July 15, 2009
Med's Request
Feb,15,2010
Med's Done....
March 11,2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 17,2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 28, 2010
LANDED..........
july????
koji518 said:
wow good to hear that....goodluck,....

hailo

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8,2009
Doc's Request.
Dec.30,2009
File Transfer...
July 15, 2009
Med's Request
Feb,15,2010
Med's Done....
March 11,2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 17,2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 28, 2010
LANDED..........
july????
forum mates,

it seems your questions are answered somehow kaya di na ko mag post....sipag ni char at bubbles...and the rest...my son is back in summer school kaya di makatambay.anyway, will be around naman....goodluck and God bless.

imbubbles

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse/CI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 28, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan. 09, 2010
AOR Received.
March 18, 2010
File Transfer...
March 13, 2010 (June 7 "In Process")
Med's Request
June 02, 2010
Med's Done....
July 02, 2010 (sent July16)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in Vancouver February 2011 (target)
wow koji that's nice! im happy for u.. mine is still received by visa office :(

koji518 said:

gillian

Sep 12, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello peeps!!!anong experience nyo when the manila office did their background check? did they visit your work place or called your employer? thanks so much. im in the process of completing my documents. i just want to know para i can talk to my superior about it and tell her what to expect.

lumbar

Apr 12, 2010
hello guys,

thanks for the fast response... i have an additional question.. the 120 days starts when the AOR was provided to us right?

Many thanks!

Bahrain_Pearl

Star Member
Mar 21, 2010
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
December 8, 2009
Interview........
hopefully it will be waived....
yes AOR date (not the date we received the AOR), lumbar...

lumbar said:
hello guys,

thanks for the fast response... i have an additional question.. the 120 days starts when the AOR was provided to us right?

Many thanks!

annie_t

Star Member
Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24--04-2010
Doc's Request.
08--7-2010
AOR Received.
15-10-2010
Med's Request
26-07-2011
Med's Done....
08-09-2011
Passport Req..
15-02-2012
my visa office po is manila but i am here in saudi. hehe. dapat pala original yun? ang effort naman. TOR and diploma sa school? hopefully mabilis lng i-forward ng NS sa mla embassy papers ko. kakatuwa naman kyo excited na pati sa medical. hopefully all goes well for you imbubbles at makaalis ka na so u can share your experience dun samin. hehe ;D

janelf

Apr 10, 2010
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi imbubbles thank for your reply. Yeah I passed the mark before I signed a contract with the agency. Yun na nga pinagtataka ko bakit sobrang tagal, eh yung positive reply lang naman ang iniintay ko, kung negative fine kung positive fine din. Para ba makamove on na ako. Anyway wala naman ako maisip na reason bakit tatagalan ng agency ko ang pagsubmit. Kase the longer na walang reply mas matagal din na walang bayad ako sa kanila, so the faster the better para sa kanila. And besides they could never use the cheque for my filing fee kase naka address yun sa CIO Nova Scotia. And installment ang payment ko sa kanila pag nakuha kona ang reply saka pa ako magbayad nung balance. So talagang wala akong maisip na reason bakit nila i delay ang pagsubmit. I submitted the application before I left Philippines. So Nov 3 ako nandito and they emailed me na Nov 5 nila na send sa Nova Scotia clear naman sa email nila yung instructions, so 8-12 weeks daw mag intay. So I was expecting a reply by Feb 5. I got a reply coming from the agency by Feb 3 telling me that CIO had a feedback and they want to confirm my status here, a scan copy of my work permit and also asked me for an update of my status and a copy of my working permit. Well I submitted it to my agency right away in a matter of minutes after receiving their email. I have been sending them email asking for any updates and all they could say is for me to wait and pray and the possible reason of the delay is because of the updating that we did. Wala bang any way na macontact ang CIO? Kahit ang agency ang mag contact since they serve as my representative just to check baka natabunan na ang papeles ko. Kasama naman dun sa application ko nuon pa na may job offer na ako wala pa nga lang work permit, visa palang kase ang a work permit is issued or printed/stamped here sa point of entry. Kaya right now concern ko lang talaga why is it taking sooooooooooooooo looooonnnggg. Ganyan kahaba na pakiramdam ko ??? What shall I do? Eh tinatanong ko naman ang agent ko yun lang naman sabi, wait and pray. Is there a delay and backlog at this time sa processing ng gaya ng case ko? I am really bothered, gusto ko lang talaga makuha ang assessment nila. Kase yung employer ko asked me already if I want to process my papers through PNP. Atleast yun sila gagastos lahat.
Pls do give me an advice thank you again. God Bless!

imbubbles said:
hi janelf! i am sorry to tell you but i think your agent/consultant didn't send ur application in CIO, Nova Scotia last Nov 2009. Because if they did, you should have gotten ur 1st AOR by January. I want to ask you--did you pass the 67 points mark before you made a deal with ur agent? because i cannot think of any other reason why your agent wont submit it right away. You dont need to send ur work permit and updated JD during your initial application, it will be submitted to the visa office after ur initial positive assessment in CIO, NS. You dont have to declare that you have applied for a work permit/have a work permit coming because you said at that time you don't have ur work permit yet at that time and i assume you pass the 67 points mark. You can tell about the work permit during the stage where you are to submit ur full docs to the visa office. that';s the time that u will be asked to update your files, submit all necessary docs, and inform them of any changes (that included).

i suggest you call your agent and ask them about ur application. It's ur right to inquire..

ryanf

Star Member
Feb 1, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Bahrain_Pearl,

yes i will wait for 7 days and let's see kung maka receive na ko ng aor. sana............

maharlika

Champion Member
Feb 12, 2010
Pinas
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
4131;3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-22-2009, returned; resent 8-09
Doc's Request.
09-24-2009
AOR Received.
02-01-2010
File Transfer...
09-30-2009
Med's Request
06-03-2010
Med's Done....
07-30,31-10
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-21-10
VISA ISSUED...
10/15/2010....reached me on 11/09/2010
LANDED..........
MAY 24, 2011
kyle said:
hello everyone!!!

seems like i'm away for weeks! namiss ko ang forum talaga!
anyway, hirap ng internet connections sa province. so now i'm back here in manila.
ready to update and watch for updates...

i have read all your happy and depressing moments...
i am always one with you guys!

@ imbubbles - may countdown ka ata here, kaya yan sis! magkaka meron din ng good news!
@ char-good job! everything's going well with your application! yebah!
@ maharlika-keep on believing...enjoy your leave... tama wag ka muna resign... kasi it's so stressful waiting na wala pinagkakaabalahan. like yung CLP ko... nagresign na. naexcite sa application. for promotion pa naman sana, pero mas pinili niya yung joy ng paghihintay. ayan tuloy, medyo nagiisip na bumalik sa work. (kung tatanggapin pa siya)

to all filipino forumers!
think positive... makakarating din tayo sa paroroonan natin - CANADA!!!

anyway...
as an update... mukhang napagod na ako maghintay... kaya relax relax nalang muna. pinagdadasal na kahit gano katagal paghihintay eh marerecive ko rin yung inaasam kong visa. today is my 54th DAY since 2ND AOR... and up to date eh "received by visa office" parin ako... nag email na ako sa CIC MANILA... and here's the reply i received...

Dear Applicant:
Please be informed that your application is still queued for review.

In the meantime, your patience is appreciated as we continue processing your application.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
Visa and Immigration Section

Canadian Embassy / Ambassade du Canada
Manila / Manille
Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200
Philippines

Web site: www.philippines.gc.ca
Email: manila-immigration @ international.gc.ca
uu nga kyle, thanks....it's just so hard to fight the stress of waiting....

maharlika

Champion Member
Feb 12, 2010
Pinas
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
4131;3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-22-2009, returned; resent 8-09
Doc's Request.
09-24-2009
AOR Received.
02-01-2010
File Transfer...
09-30-2009
Med's Request
06-03-2010
Med's Done....
07-30,31-10
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-21-10
VISA ISSUED...
10/15/2010....reached me on 11/09/2010
LANDED..........
MAY 24, 2011
to everybody,

let's just wait and keep holding on coz it is really worth our patience....and let's pray for each other, sana we'll see each other someday in our dreamland...

hailo

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8,2009
Doc's Request.
Dec.30,2009
File Transfer...
July 15, 2009
Med's Request
Feb,15,2010
Med's Done....
March 11,2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 17,2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 28, 2010
LANDED..........
july????
gillian said:
hello peeps!!!anong experience nyo when the manila office did their background check? did they visit your work place or called your employer? thanks so much. im in the process of completing my documents. i just want to know para i can talk to my superior about it and tell her what to expect.
actually based on my experience and the interview i have done sa mga applicants halos walang nag check.even my bank told me hindi sila nakakareceive ng call.he even told me pag mga kilala na daw mga banks di na sila nag check yun ang sabi nung manager na kausap ko.ewan ko rin lang kung meron talaga pero wala pa ko nakakausap na meron.....goodlcuk to you...