+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filipino Nurses applying for Quebec

a

Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ prestige Bisaya sad ko ;) ubau ubay sad mga bisaya diri nga thread but for benefit of all pinoy mas better na gamitin: tagalog o english para maintindihan ng kapwa kababayan natin... As suggested by solokru which makes sense naman sa tingin ko. Neweys, if gusto mo talagang mag bisaya you can always pm us.... :)

As for the itr n payslips better na magsecure ka.... kahit cert lng nag dating employer regarding your monthly salary printout to be on the safe side..... Kc isa yan sa mga hiningi ng IO sa interview namin... Di man lang nya tiningan lahat ng employment certs... ITR & payslips lang. You can take chance but better fully prepared than sorry. Just my opinion.... ;D

A.

prestige

Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
soon
Ok hehe, thanks for the info. Nice kasi malapit kana. I have my employment certificates here with payslips and ITR but regarding with the previous experience, only the employment certificate and payslips are thrown. Ok raba na?.. What will happen if you cannot show the payslips and ITR to the interviewer?
by the way, nurse ko hehe.

a

Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ prestige
No biggies! Welcome to the thread. They only require itr n payslips for your currently employer if im not mistaken...in the event that appliccant cant provide the original document your points will be subject to change as you start your interview your IO will simultaneously key into his computer all your answer to his queries...... I just assume that IO will deduct your points..... after your interview IO will inform you to wait as he/she still needs to calculate your points.....afterwhich IO will notify you that you have been selected by quebec blah blah....

A.

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
@cvd22

Code 130 lang ang nakalagay. I don't know what that means but if it is under priority then I think it'll be great for all of us. Plus the fact that there are fewer QSW applications being processed here in Manila would mean faster processing of incoming applications :)

prestige

Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
soon
a said:
@ prestige
No biggies! Welcome to the thread. They only require itr n payslips for your currently employer if im not mistaken...in the event that appliccant cant provide the original document your points will be subject to change as you start your interview your IO will simultaneously key into his computer all your answer to his queries...... I just assume that IO will deduct your points..... after your interview IO will inform you to wait as he/she still needs to calculate your points.....afterwhich IO will notify you that you have been selected by quebec blah blah....

A.
Thanks, so it's a sort of verification for the calculation of points. Unsa diay mga documents dad.on inig interview? para walay ma kuwang ba hehe.

gigianne2011

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Visa Office......
HK /
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, i checked the post office today and, viola! my AOR finally arrived since monday January 9. Thank God naman. I submitted my application Nov 29 and they recieved ti Nov 30 @biq hk.. my AOR is dated Dec 10, 2011! the mails got so delayed yet im now thankful i received it! Then im gonna wait for the next step!

Good luck and God bless to all! =)

prestige

Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
soon
gigianne2011 said:
Hi guys, i checked the post office today and, viola! my AOR finally arrived since monday January 9. Thank God naman. I submitted my application Nov 29 and they recieved ti Nov 30 @ biq hk.. my AOR is dated Dec 10, 2011! the mails got so delayed yet im now thankful i received it! Then im gonna wait for the next step!

Congrats gigianne2011, the next step will be interview right?

agnes_blush27

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 2, 2011
Doc's Request.
financial suff sept. 24
Nomination.....
Soon
AOR Received.
sept. 23 dated sept.12
File Transfer...
june 13 sent application to ns: july 19 aor received from ns
Med's Request
In God's time
Med's Done....
In God's time
Interview........
may 31
Passport Req..
In God's time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time
LANDED..........
In God's time
gigianne2011 said:
Hi guys, i checked the post office today and, viola! my AOR finally arrived since monday January 9. Thank God naman. I submitted my application Nov 29 and they recieved ti Nov 30 @ biq hk.. my AOR is dated Dec 10, 2011! the mails got so delayed yet im now thankful i received it! Then im gonna wait for the next step!

Congats yot

gigianne2011

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Visa Office......
HK /
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prestige said:
Congrats gigianne2011, the next step will be interview right?
they're still going to study our files then maybe they will send an interview sched after few months later or it depends.. that if there will be no lacking documents, if there are , then they will notify you through mails..
but then really it depends! =)
Good luck to all and God bless hehe

gigianne2011

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Visa Office......
HK /
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prestige said:
@ solokru: Wow, you're almost there friend. Your visa is coming. Thanks for the reply.

@ gigianne: Kinahanglan ba gyud na ang mga payslips ug ITR? Ok ra wala? Nangawa man gud hehe.
oh maoba. hmm its okay if wala but if you can secure again much better if naa jud.. =) but if none, then maybe you can just provide your Contract (naa man kaha ka)? are you applying through a consultancy or by yourself lang? sa ITR, can we not ask another copy of that if it got lost? (ask daw friend) =)

prestige

Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
soon
Yes I have my contracts, payslips and ITR with my current experience (2yrs) pero sa previous experience (5yrs) kay nawa ug gipanglabay hahaha.
By the way, sa March pako moapply kay prepare pako sa IELTS and take French lessons as what advised by the agency huhuhu. I joined here just to have some insights regarding application under QSW. Wala naman gud slot ang FSW.

jz2011quebec

Oct 26, 2011
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/Manila
NOC Code......
NOC 7315
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-11
AOR Received.
07-01-2012
gigianne2011 said:

Congrats!

gigianne2011

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Visa Office......
HK /
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prestige said:
Yes I have my contracts, payslips and ITR with my current experience (2yrs) pero sa previous experience (5yrs) kay nawa ug gipanglabay hahaha.
By the way, sa March pako moapply kay prepare pako sa IELTS and take French lessons as what advised by the agency huhuhu. I joined here just to have some insights regarding application under QSW. Wala naman gud slot ang FSW.
as in nawala jud tanan ? are you a nursE? you can make an affidavit for that, that you've lost it and to support it you can maybe go back to the company you were working with and ask your detailed job description and a certificate..

FSW lage, wala na slot, if there's an opening pud inilogay ug slot hehe =) Good luck

gigianne2011

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Visa Office......
HK /
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jz2011quebec said:
Congrats!

Thanks friend... you applied Nov 1,2011 and you received your AOR Jan 7,2012 right? whats the date of your AOR ? =)