Apr 25, 2012
Med's Request
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Done....
Apr 28, 2012
Passport Req..
April 11, 2013
solokru said:
^I don't know if that would be possible. For one, they (BIQ) will indicate the visa office that you should submit your CSQ once you are ready for your federal application - which is in your case BVC de Buffalo. Unless you're going back here to the Philippines, I don't see why there would be such a need to transfer from your current visa office. But hey that's just my take on it. Maybe you can, just be sure to ask the immigration officer who'd handle your case.
Thanks for the response! How and when will the BIQ inform me regarding where I should submit my CSQ for the federal part of the PR application - will it be on the letter they will send together with the CSQ? I really would prefer the Manila VO, as Buffalo takes an overwhelming 14 months to process QSW applications...

Based on the guidelines of the PR application form (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EQ7TOC.asp#EQ74, on question 4) - it states that we should put which visa office should process our app, which is the one either in our country of nationality or current residence. So I really hope I can request the BIQ to allow me to submit it to Manila.

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
^

Have you been residing in Quebec for a year or more? If so, you will need to submit your CSQ application in Montreal and then the federal part will be processed in Buffalo. If not, then you can process it in BIQ-HK (which serves the Philippines) and then your federal application will be processed here in Manila. That would mean that you would need to go to Hong Kong if they would ever need to have you interviewed . Hassle pa kasi ang layo mo from HK but if that would serve you better then go for it. Alam ko naman if ever they feel na mali ang pinagsubmitan mo na BIQ, they would forward it to the proper BIQ office that would process your papers.

As for the guideline in your link. Yes, you will indicate your country of nationality or country of residence before you apply for CSQ. Here's a part of the guidelines in applying for CSQ that I think would be more helpful in your part:

"The application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ – Québec selection certificate) under the regular selection programs for skilled workers is normally done from abroad.

However, you may submit a CSQ application in Québec at any time during your stay as a temporary worker, if you satisfy the following conditions:

you are staying in Québec principally to work here and your are currently working or you hold a work permit in the framework of a working holiday program;
you possess a Certificat d’acceptation du Québec (CAQ – Québec acceptance certificate) for temporary work and a valid work permit unless you are exempted by regulation;
you comply with all the conditions of this certificate and this permit;
you were legally admitted to Québec for a period of at least one year or for consecutive periods totaling at least one year."

They state that people with TWP that would want to get a CSQ normally have their applications process from their country. Looks like you can do that if you really want to process it here in the Philippines. Good luck!

jz2011quebec

Oct 26, 2011
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/Manila
NOC Code......
NOC 7315
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-11
AOR Received.
07-01-2012
applicante.ph said:
hello mam, :)

share ko lang po bka mka help sa u... from "GUIDE DES PROCÉDURES D'IMMIGRATION" page 35

"Depuis le 6 décembre 2011, tous les candidats du programme Travailleurs
qualifiés qui souhaitent obtenir des points pour leurs compétences linguistiques
en français (requérants et conjoints) et en anglais (requérants seulement) doivent
joindre à leur demande d'immigration des attestations de résultats reconnues par
le Ministère. Cette nouvelle exigence s'applique aux demandes reçues à partir du
6 décembre 2011.
La date de réception de la demande correspond à la date inscrite (tamponnée) par
la MICC sur la Demande de certificat de sélection (DCS) au moment de la
réception de la demande. En outre, pour être considérée comme ayant été reçue
par le MICC, la DCS doit être dûment remplie, signée et accompagnée des frais
exigibles"

translation:

"Since December 6, 2011, all applicants of the program workers
seeking qualified points for language skills
French (and joint applicants) and English (applicants only) must
submit with their application for immigration certificates recognized by results
the Department. This new requirement applies to applications received from
December 6, 2011.
The date of receipt of application is the date entered (buffered) by
the MICC on the Application for Selection Certificate (DCS) at the time of
receipt of the request. In addition, to be considered as having been received
by the MICC, the DCS must be duly completed, signed and accompanied by the fee
due."

Kasi pag nag reply yan cla sa email pre mixed napo ung sagot..closest answer to ur situation will be given not really case specific...
given the quoted lines its up 2 u nlng po kung pano natin e interpret..
or u may ask some forum members like Ravi09 who sent his aplication nov 28 with an AOR on dec 20, 2011 whether they have language exams or received further letters to take language test

Hi mga Buddy!

Thanks God natanggap ko n din AOR ko kahapon s pinas, dated nya ay 14th December 2011, sa tingin nyo b affected din kaya ako ng bagong rules? kc wla talaga akong bakasyon s pinas ngyn para mag take ng french exam, dami nmng job order, hirap nmn humanap d2 sa riyadh ng training center at hirap din ako schedule ko kc from 6:00 to 7:30 ang work ko.

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
^

Affected ka kung ganun kasi ang AOR yung date ng receipt ang naka indicate mismo. If December 14 nakaindicate then most probably you are required to submit at least your IELTS para makakuha ka ng points for English knowledge. Yung french exams nasa sa iyo na yun naman if you feel you need to raise your points then that would be highly recommended,

cvd222

Nov 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Request
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Done....
Apr 28, 2012
Passport Req..
April 11, 2013
solokru said:
^

Have you been residing in Quebec for a year or more? If so, you will need to submit your CSQ application in Montreal and then the federal part will be processed in Buffalo. If not, then you can process it in BIQ-HK (which serves the Philippines) and then your federal application will be processed here in Manila. That would mean that you would need to go to Hong Kong if they would ever need to have you interviewed . Hassle pa kasi ang layo mo from HK but if that would serve you better then go for it. Alam ko naman if ever they feel na mali ang pinagsubmitan mo na BIQ, they would forward it to the proper BIQ office that would process your papers.

As for the guideline in your link. Yes, you will indicate your country of nationality or country of residence before you apply for CSQ. Here's a part of the guidelines in applying for CSQ that I think would be more helpful in your part:

"The application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ – Québec selection certificate) under the regular selection programs for skilled workers is normally done from abroad.

However, you may submit a CSQ application in Québec at any time during your stay as a temporary worker, if you satisfy the following conditions:

you are staying in Québec principally to work here and your are currently working or you hold a work permit in the framework of a working holiday program;
you possess a Certificat d'acceptation du Québec (CAQ – Québec acceptance certificate) for temporary work and a valid work permit unless you are exempted by regulation;
you comply with all the conditions of this certificate and this permit;
you were legally admitted to Québec for a period of at least one year or for consecutive periods totaling at least one year."

They state that people with TWP that would want to get a CSQ normally have their applications process from their country. Looks like you can do that if you really want to process it here in the Philippines. Good luck!
thank you so much for the detailed response! I've actually already submitted my application to the BIQ in Montreal. I wanted to refer to what you said: "they (BIQ) will indicate the visa office that you should submit your CSQ once you are ready for your federal application ..." How and when did the BIQ inform you regarding where you should submit the federal part of the PR application - was it on the letter sent to you together with the CSQ?

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
^

Sa CSQ mismo nakaindicate kung saan mo isusubmit ang application mo. I think it's #17. Bureau federal.

jz2011quebec

Oct 26, 2011
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/Manila
NOC Code......
NOC 7315
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-11
AOR Received.
07-01-2012
solokru said:
^

Affected ka kung ganun kasi ang AOR yung date ng receipt ang naka indicate mismo. If December 14 nakaindicate then most probably you are required to submit at least your IELTS para makakuha ka ng points for English knowledge. Yung french exams nasa sa iyo na yun naman if you feel you need to raise your points then that would be highly recommended,
thanks for your advise.

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
^

Did you send your application before December 6 pala? If yes then baka hindi ka pa kasali. Pero kung December 7 onwards mo pinadala yan documents mo, kasali ka na sa required na kumuha ng language tests.

cvd222

Nov 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Request
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Done....
Apr 28, 2012
Passport Req..
April 11, 2013
solokru said:
^

Sa CSQ mismo nakaindicate kung saan mo isusubmit ang application mo. I think it's #17. Bureau federal.
merci beaucoup pour la reponse :)

jz2011quebec

Oct 26, 2011
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/Manila
NOC Code......
NOC 7315
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-11
AOR Received.
07-01-2012
solokru said:
^

Did you send your application before December 6 pala? If yes then baka hindi ka pa kasali. Pero kung December 7 onwards mo pinadala yan documents mo, kasali ka na sa required na kumuha ng language tests.
natanggap nila yng application package ko nung November 1, may tatlong copy sila n pinadala isang AOR n english version at french n nakalagay December 14, tapos yng acknowledgement para don s demand draft nakalagay NOv. 1, date de reception du paiement:

Sana nga buddy i-consider nila yng application ko kahit wlang language test result.

Thanks s support mo. God Bless

prestige

Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
soon
Walay mga bisdak diri? haha. Maayu kay naay thread or nindot gama para bisdak.

Just an inquiry regarding about the payslips and ITR, what are those payslips? what do you mean by ITR?
do they need it during the interview @ HK? Sorry for being ignorant. Thanks.

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
@prestige

Bisdak actually ang thread starter nito and kung mapapansin mo first few pages dito puro Cebuano ang usapan

gigianne2011

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Visa Office......
HK /
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prestige said:
Walay mga bisdak diri? haha. Maayu kay naay thread or nindot gama para bisdak.

Just an inquiry regarding about the payslips and ITR, what are those payslips? what do you mean by ITR?
do they need it during the interview @ HK? Sorry for being ignorant. Thanks.
ITR? you mean income tax return? bisdak ko friend.. hehe =) okay rana ignorant duha nata heheh...=) if you have all those things ITR, payslips mas ok... because those are your supporting documents sa work nimo... payts!

prestige

Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
soon
@ solokru: Wow, you're almost there friend. Your visa is coming. Thanks for the reply.

@ gigianne: Kinahanglan ba gyud na ang mga payslips ug ITR? Ok ra wala? Nangawa man gud hehe.

cvd222

Nov 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Request
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Done....
Apr 28, 2012
Passport Req..
April 11, 2013
solokru, ang lapit na! so excited for you. just a question - does your csq indicate in item #19 that it was treated as a priority? I read somewhere that if this is the case, then the federal visa office will also treat your PR application as a priority.