+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FILIPINO NURSES applying for CNO REGISTRATION ONLY - English and Tagalog posts

kreystiyanpoll

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
mc_geh said:
Hi everyone... for the forms to be sent to NNAS from the educational institution, do we need to include the syllabus? I'm not sure if I've requested for it or if my cousin does.... sya kc nag pa follow -up since I'm here in CA. I'm just wondering because I'm seeing a lot of post that syllabus is needed. Thanks

Uhm well i did not sent mine. My classmate as well but still everything was fine.

mc_geh

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MArch 2010
Doc's Request.
27-3-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Request
2-09-2010
Med's Done....
15-10-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
visa validity: 15-10-2011
LANDED..........
in God's time....soon
kreystiyanpoll said:
Uhm well i did not sent mine. My classmate as well but still everything was fine.
Thank you so much ;D

Another thing, the forms for RPN/LPN is different set of forms to be filled-up by the educational institution besides the form that was for the RN application? Unlike for the licenses, those forms that was already accomplished can be used for the two application (RN/ PN)? Is that correct?

kreystiyanpoll

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
mc_geh said:
Thank you so much ;D

Another thing, the forms for RPN/LPN is different set of forms to be filled-up by the educational institution besides the form that was for the RN application? Unlike for the licenses, those forms that was already accomplished can be used for the two application (RN/ PN)? Is that correct?
Yes they are different forms because if you will notice they have different application number and different form titles. It says registered nurse and license practical nurse. So it's 2 different forms

gorgeoustala

Feb 18, 2016
kath88 said:
Hello everyone, to all those who experienced printing the forms from NNAS. Ano po yung nka sulat sa forms? I'm just curious how these forms look like. Thanks.
Hi, I would like to ask if the notarized forms of id is coming from your hometown or can I notarized the two ids in ontario?Im planning to apply this Month hopefully I can hear advices here.

mc_geh

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MArch 2010
Doc's Request.
27-3-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Request
2-09-2010
Med's Done....
15-10-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
visa validity: 15-10-2011
LANDED..........
in God's time....soon
kreystiyanpoll said:
Yes they are different forms because if you will notice they have different application number and different form titles. It says registered nurse and license practical nurse. So it's 2 different forms
thanks. just clarifying because other forms used for rn application can be used for rpn/lpn like the forms from employers and license/registration documents.

kreystiyanpoll

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
gorgeoustala said:
Hi, I would like to ask if the notarized forms of id is coming from your hometown or can I notarized the two ids in ontario?Im planning to apply this Month hopefully I can hear advices here.
You can notarize it anywhere. Jan nalang sa pinas, mas mura kesa dito

kreystiyanpoll

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
mc_geh said:
thanks. just clarifying because other forms used for rn application can be used for rpn/lpn like the forms from employers and license/registration documents.
That's right! 1 lang for employer and prc but for school, dalawa

lhizza

Feb 22, 2016
Hi guys! Sino dito ung nakareceive na ng CAS sa cno baka pede niyo ko mahelp sa pag sagot I m not sure kasi kung tama ginagawa ko pagsagot ng CAS ko. Thanks

lhizza

Feb 22, 2016
Hi guys sino dito gumawa na or nakatanggap na ng CAS from CNO? pls help me nalilito ako kung nasa right track ba ung pag write ko ng CAS. Thanks.pls help.

akosiden09

Feb 23, 2016
jen10 said:
Hello! i am looking for some advice!I took the RPN exam on Jan 2013 and the only outstanding requirement that I need so I can register is my recent evidence of safe practice nursing, Naexpire un evidence ko August 2012. So CNO is giving me the option to provide them my recent evidence of safe practice or to study the courses na ibinigay nila. They are giving me until july 2016 to do all of these.

Is it possible to go home sa Pilipinas and do some volunteering experience sa mga hospitals doon for about 3-4mos if I dont want to study? Will the CNO honor it. I have a friend who did it, umuwi sa Pinas nagvolunteer sa Veterans for 3mos and CNO assessed him and they accepted it, but he did it last year. I am just wondering baka may changes and if it is a smart move. The thing is I dont want to study anymore and I am running out of time to complete if ever mag aaral ako. thank you!
Hi! pareho tayo nang sitwasyon. pano ginawa mo? umuwi ka ba? iniisip ko din kasing gawin yan. ayaw ko na din mag aral, sayang ang pera at panahon. luging lugi kasi tayo pag nag aral eh. gusto ko lang malaman kung ano naging game plan mo. thanks!

PinoyInFergus

Jun 27, 2015
lhizza said:
Hi guys sino dito gumawa na or nakatanggap na ng CAS from CNO? pls help me nalilito ako kung nasa right track ba ung pag write ko ng CAS. Thanks.pls help.
Hi, Did you apply for registration as RPN?

maryjoane

Star Member
May 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila (Online)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan-13-2016
Med's Done....
Medical Passed jan 20 2016 (second application)
Passport Req..
feb 29, 2016
hi guys,

I got a student visa and im pursuing full time practical nursing program. Stepping stone ko siya actually para makapunta ng Canada. Am i eligible to practice nursing aide kahit paano? Do i need any license to practice it? Nag ECAS ako and ang nakalagay naman dun na equivalent ng study ko is nursing aide. I have 3 yrs hospital exp and 1 yr as a company nurse.

I am glad if anyone can help.

Thanks