Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
Yes you're right..you better post your query on "National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS" forum

pinoy_ofw86 said:
Good day po ulit.

I know this is not the right forum to ask about NNAS pero magtatanong lang po sana ako sa mga may information about my queries about it.

Meron po akong ongoing application sa NNAS for Ontario and it will expire this coming January 2017.
Ito po yung mga tanong ko.

1. If ever po ba meron ng NNAS advisory report before January 2017, does that mean hindi ko na irerenew yung account ko sa NNAS?
2. If meron na po bang advisory report, anytime po ba yon magagamit for application to CNO or mawawala yun sa system ng NNAS after 1 year?
3. How long po ang validity ng advisory report?

Maraming salamat po sa makaksagot ng mga tanong ko. GOD BLESS PO..

kreystiyanpoll

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
hi, i was asked to take OSCE and im just wondering if you could help me.

Zelda82 said:
Hello everyone! It's been a long time since I last posted here. I was among the very first batch of applicants who took the OSCE for Ontario IENs (IENCAP). It was a very different kind of test, so unlike the written exams we've all been used to. Very challenging and exciting at the same time. The simulated patients (SP) were extremely good actors! I almost got carried away and cried along with a patient. Almost. ;D

It's a good thing I have already had exposure to the Canadian health care system as a patient coordinator for one of the big hospitals downtown. I also took a lot of courses regarding health assessment and communication. I have a lot of friends who have been very anxious about this exam and they kept on asking me tons of questions about it. Even my teachers from school don't know anything about it since it's so new! Anyways, I couldn't say no so I tutor some of them on how to approach the different scenarios.

To my fellow IENs out there, we're all in the same boat so I'd love to help. Send me a message if you have any inquiries about the OSCE! ;)

Reactions: Katrina Tacuban

lovecorazn

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Hi fellow nurses,

I am new here in this thread. I'm on the process of filing up for NNAS application. For those who have submitted their application already, I would like to ask what did you wrote on the Personal Information part, asking "What is your first language?" most of you anu po nilagay nyo "Tagalog or English?"
If we put english, does it guarantee that we might be exempted from taking the Language exam? ;D

Maraming Salamat po.

hermy_ione

Feb 15, 2012
Hello I hope somebody could help me here. I'm an RN back home but I applied for RPN here thinking na mas magiging madali akong maregister. I passed the CPNRE last year but CNO sent me list of courses that I need to take kasi nag expire na ang practice ko. Tanong ko lang po kung meron na ditong may same experi ence and ano po ginawa ninyo?I was hoping that I could do a bridging or refresher course but CNO gave me 21 subjects/related courses to take. Please kung meron kayong similar experience paki advise naman po. Thank you

kreystiyanpoll

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
Nope. Kahit english ilagay mo, still you finished your degree sa non english country so hindi ka pa rin maeexempt.

lovecorazn said:
Hi fellow nurses,

I am new here in this thread. I'm on the process of filing up for NNAS application. For those who have submitted their application already, I would like to ask what did you wrote on the Personal Information part, asking "What is your first language?" most of you anu po nilagay nyo "Tagalog or English?"
If we put english, does it guarantee that we might be exempted from taking the Language exam? ;D

Maraming Salamat po.

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
NO ;D

lovecorazn said:
Hi fellow nurses,

Maraming Salamat po.

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
So even after passing CPRNE exam , you can be subjected to do courses.. Ridiculous!! Then whats is the point of CPRNE exam.

What rating you go in NNAS ? COMPAREABLE or NO-COMPARABLE

hermy_ione said:
Hello I hope somebody could help me here. I'm an RN back home but I applied for RPN here thinking na mas magiging madali akong maregister. I passed the CPNRE last year but CNO sent me list of courses that I need to take kasi nag expire na ang practice ko. Tanong ko lang po kung meron na ditong may same experi ence and ano po ginawa ninyo?I was hoping that I could do a bridging or refresher course but CNO gave me 21 subjects/related courses to take. Please kung meron kayong similar experience paki advise naman po. Thank you

kreystiyanpoll

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
It's because of the out of the safe practice.

canada11 said:
So even after passing CPRNE exam , you can be subjected to do courses.. Ridiculous!! Then whats is the point of CPRNE exam.

What rating you go in NNAS ? COMPAREABLE or NO-COMPARABLE

leebro

Star Member
Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-03-2010
File Transfer...
09-03-2010
Med's Request
15-11-2010
Med's Done....
18-11-2010
Interview........
29-09-2010
Hi! I'm taking the jurisprudence exam.. any tips from those who already have taken the exam? Could I ask for reviewers or anything that could help pass, and not waste $40.. thanks fellow nurses!

gigianne2011

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Visa Office......
HK /
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kreystiyanpoll said:
hi, i was asked to take OSCE and im just wondering if you could help me.
Hi are you cyrrently in canada wheb you processed your rpn eval to cno?
I have a problem with regards to my form that has to be filled up by prc, my prc id is expired for a year already. And i cant be present as of the moment to renew personally. Di you have an idea if the prc will stoll process the forms? TIA!!!

janelleangeline

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2013
AOR Received.
December 2, 2013
File Transfer...
December 12, 2013
Med's Done....
October 11, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 25, 2014 ; Sent June 29, 2014; Decision Made- Aug. 11, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 7, 2014 Received Visa: August 16,2014
LANDED..........
September 14, 2014
Hi There!
Please Help me guys. I just recieve a mail from the CNO saying that im eligible to do the CPRNE.. anyone of you know any books or review materials on how to pass the exam aside from the links the CNO provided us from their website?

And i dont have a safe practice way back in the Philippines aside from the 6 months Training as a Nurse which is already expired. It says there if i do not have nursing practice since graduatiing ill notify the cno in WRITING.
Do you have any layout how to do the writing? Thanks and please help me guys. I live at Toronto. If you guys want to email me any soft copies of a review materials, i would really appreciate it. Thanks and Godbless us all.
Email: janelleangelinetorres@yahoo.ca

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
Just one liner is enough

"After graduation in MONTH-YEAR , I have not practiced nursing since then anywhere."

janelleangeline said:
Hi There!
Please Help me guys. I just recieve a mail from the CNO saying that im eligible to do the CPRNE.. anyone of you know any books or review materials on how to pass the exam aside from the links the CNO provided us from their website?

And i dont have a safe practice way back in the Philippines aside from the 6 months Training as a Nurse which is already expired. It says there if i do not have nursing practice since graduatiing ill notify the cno in WRITING.
Do you have any layout how to do the writing? Thanks and please help me guys. I live at Toronto. If you guys want to email me any soft copies of a review materials, i would really appreciate it. Thanks and Godbless us all.
Email: janelleangelinetorres@yahoo.ca

Skyofluv02

Oct 26, 2015
hello,

May question ang ako, nung nagpassess ako sa NNAS, not comparable sya then sinubmit ko sa CNO
they said Idid not meet the education requirements,they sent me a list of schools na pwede akong magenroll to meet the gaps,
Is there anyone who have the same result??
Thanks

hearty22

Jan 13, 2017
hi! I'm a newbie here... need help to enlighten my mind about my dream to be a Canadian RN . Confused coz I know it's a complex process. I'm currently on open work permit here in Calgary, AB just waiting for our PR approval this month or next month maybe. I want to submit my NNAS application and do the full bridging program, but I'm not sure if I will be eligible. I graduated year 2008, passed the Philippine Nursing licensure exam June 2008, was a Staff Nurse (RN) in a hospital August 2008 to August 2009. I know it has been a while and I'm not sure if I do still have a chance to be an RN here. My only experience for the last 5 years was a Health Care Aide. Just want to know if there's anyone in here who doesn't have an RN hospital experience for the last 5 years (outside Canada) who has been accepted for the bridging program...? Thank you. :)