Passport Req..
27 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 APril 2015
LANDED..........
soon!!
Hello po,

Sa mga nkapadala na sa kanilang "id's" may tanong lang po ako:

1. kailangan pa ba na e certified true copy bago ipa notarized?

2. Paano nya po pinadala ang proof of identity?
snail mail or courier (fedex or dhl)?

Thank you po in advance.

Memefab

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila/ ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 4, 2015
AOR Received.
June 10, 2015
File Transfer...
July 30, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
February 25, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Hi newbie here. I am processing my papers going to vancouver canada sponsored by my husband. I am a registered nurse in the Philippines since 2011. I have a lot of questions, please kindly aswer them all.

1. do you guys collected all your papers first here in the Philippnes and bring it to Canada or you guys send letters to your school, prc and past employer for them to send the papers as requested by nnas? (What are those?)

2. Which do you prefer CELBAN or IELTS? Because one of my friend in winnepeg told me that celban in academics is more easier than ielts

3. How long assessment usually takes?

4. What would you suggest for me to do to start my carrer as RN in vancouver canada?

Im just totally confused of everything. Your comments and suggestions are highly appreciated. Thank you so much in advance. May God bless you and kudos!

sushicat29

Jun 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Complete docs sent with application
AOR Received.
05-10-2011
IELTS Request
Included on Application
File Transfer...
28-10-2011
Med's Request
15-12-2011 (Received at Residence on 30-12-2011)
Med's Done....
17-1-2012,Sent by Nationwide: 6-2-2012 & 17-2-2012, Meds Received on E-cas: 25-2-2012
Interview........
None!!
Passport Req..
25-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2012
LANDED..........
December 2012 (I'll be able to make a snow angel!)
Memefab said:
Hi newbie here. I am processing my papers going to vancouver canada sponsored by my husband. I am a registered nurse in the Philippines since 2011. I have a lot of questions, please kindly aswer them all.

1. do you guys collected all your papers first here in the Philippnes and bring it to Canada or you guys send letters to your school, prc and past employer for them to send the papers as requested by nnas? (What are those?)

2. Which do you prefer CELBAN or IELTS? Because one of my friend in winnepeg told me that celban in academics is more easier than ielts

3. How long assessment usually takes?

4. What would you suggest for me to do to start my carrer as RN in vancouver canada?

Im just totally confused of everything. Your comments and suggestions are highly appreciated. Thank you so much in advance. May God bless you and kudos!
Hi,

I am currently residing in bc so I might be able to help you answer your questions..

1. NNAS requires the school, PRC and your previous employer send their documents directly to them so it is not you who would send it to them. You need to request it. I would suggest that you process this while still in the Philippines..

2. CELBAN is better since most of the questions are related to nursing so Like assessment, incident reports etc.. unlike IELTS where you cannot predict the questions or topics. However, for every esam you need to prepare..

3. There is no specific timeframe to finish the assessment, it depends on how fast your papers are received and the availability of slots. For example, I applied for CELBAN on May 2013, got the exam on November 2013, passed on December 2013, collected and finished submitting the requirements by June 2014 (since I have overseas experience), received the assessment from CRNBC that I need SEC by September 2014, took the SEC by December 2014, received SEC result that I need to attend 3 courses by January 2015. Attended the 2 courses last January and April 2015. Missed the September 2015 registration for the last course so I need to wait for the Spring schedule which will be on April 2016..

4. If your asking what alternative work you can do while waiting..most of the nurses work as a health care aide since if your required to go to school you need to have a canadian experience related to health..

Regards,
sushicat29

Memefab

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila/ ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 4, 2015
AOR Received.
June 10, 2015
File Transfer...
July 30, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
February 25, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
sushicat29 said:
Hi,

I am currently residing in bc so I might be able to help you answer your questions..

1. NNAS requires the school, PRC and your previous employer send their documents directly to them so it is not you who would send it to them. You need to request it. I would suggest that you process this while still in the Philippines..

2. CELBAN is better since most of the questions are related to nursing so Like assessment, incident reports etc.. unlike IELTS where you cannot predict the questions or topics. However, for every esam you need to prepare..

3. There is no specific timeframe to finish the assessment, it depends on how fast your papers are received and the availability of slots. For example, I applied for CELBAN on May 2013, got the exam on November 2013, passed on December 2013, collected and finished submitting the requirements by June 2014 (since I have overseas experience), received the assessment from CRNBC that I need SEC by September 2014, took the SEC by December 2014, received SEC result that I need to attend 3 courses by January 2015. Attended the 2 courses last January and April 2015. Missed the September 2015 registration for the last course so I need to wait for the Spring schedule which will be on April 2016..

4. If your asking what alternative work you can do while waiting..most of the nurses work as a health care aide since if your required to go to school you need to have a canadian experience related to health..

Regards,
sushicat29
Good day thank you for your kind response, its very helpful.
How can i process all those requirements while here in the philippines? As you said all those papers should directly pass to nnas. Im a little bit confused. One more thing, if i will work in canada as care aide while im waiting do i need any requirements? Thank you so much. May God bless you

sushicat29

Jun 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
05-10-2011
IELTS Request
Included on Application
File Transfer...
28-10-2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
17-1-2012,Sent by Nationwide: 6-2-2012 & 17-2-2012, Meds Received on E-cas: 25-2-2012
Interview........
None!!
Passport Req..
25-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2012
LANDED..........
Memefab said:
Good day thank you for your kind response, its very helpful.
How can i process all those requirements while here in the philippines? As you said all those papers should directly pass to nnas. Im a little bit confused. One more thing, if i will work in canada as care aide while im waiting do i need any requirements? Thank you so much. May God bless you
Hello,

Please check the NNAS website. You need to create an account and they will provide you the instructions on how to request and send the documents. Also, CELBAN can only be taken here in Canada so if you are processing your assessment outside, you need to take IELTs.

When you work as a care aide here, you need to take a course which they say is just a health care introduction to canada. I did not take it since it is just a new requirement. I am not sure if it is an online program but if you are plan on taking it in the Philippines you will be considered an international student which will cost a lot compared if you are a resident here. Then you have to pass your requirements to BC care aide registry to be able to get your care aide registration number..

Memefab

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila/ ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 4, 2015
AOR Received.
June 10, 2015
File Transfer...
July 30, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
February 25, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
sushicat29 said:
Hello,

Please check the NNAS website. You need to create an account and they will provide you the instructions on how to request and send the documents. Also, CELBAN can only be taken here in Canada so if you are processing your assessment outside, you need to take IELTs.

When you work as a care aide here, you need to take a course which they say is just a health care introduction to canada. I did not take it since it is just a new requirement. I am not sure if it is an online program but if you are plan on taking it in the Philippines you will be considered an international student which will cost a lot compared if you are a resident here. Then you have to pass your requirements to BC care aide registry to be able to get your care aide registration number..
Thank you so much! Ill visit the site soon..

brat826

Jun 20, 2012
Hi Im grace currently under LCP just arrived in ontario on March 29, 2015, an RN in the Phils but only have 3 months of training in a hospital and that was 2013 mostly I worked in a call center so i dont really have any "paid nsg experience" so I have few questions hoping this site can help me..
1. I want to know if Im eligible to even take the RPN exam? or will they send me back to school?
2. Can you please send me a reviewer for RPN on my email graxa_axarg@yahoo.com
3. Will they also require me to take the IELTS exam? Ive heard we can waive IELTS here in Ontario?Im not really sure.. :(
4. Will it be advisable to be assessed for both RPN and RN at the same time even though I know Im not eligible for RN?
5. If there's anyone whos on the same situation like me please feel free to contact me on my email graxa_axarg@yahoo.com :)

*Im just planning to work here in canada as RPN after my LCP contract and then Ill just see and wait in Gods time if I can also be an RN... :)

azia

Aug 10, 2015
kd3187 said:
hi,

i'm planning to waive the Ielts test pero diko alam panu format. hehe ielts nalang kulang na document para maassess na nnas ung docu ko. kaso im thinking na kung i-waive muna ielts ksi bak matgalan assessment ng nnas at cno tas ma-expire lang ielts ko. please help naman. di ako makadecide thanks
hi! same tayo. I'm planning to waive IELTS, too. tumawag ako sa kanila they said just write a waiver and mail it to them. Pag nkahanap ka ng format pls share. thank you!

azia

Aug 10, 2015
Dj0404 said:
yes. i took the ielts exam but got a low writing score, NNAS asked me to write a letter addressed to them na kung pwede i-waive yung ielts result ko. so i did, kaya wait nalang ako ng advisory report ngayon. pag ontario ka, pwede ata i-waive yung ielts results mo pag bagsak. try mo sila tawagan.
Hi! newbie here. nasubmit ko na din lhat ng requirements ko with NNAS, IELTS na lang ang pending. I called them to inquire if it's possible to waive the exam, pwede nman nga daw. pano yung format ng letter? is it ok if i ask for a copy of your waiver? thanks!

spongebob18

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SENT:07-03-2012 RECEIVED:12-03-2012 (by MIKE)
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
BD ENCASHED:19-03-2012 PER:27-03-2012
IELTS Request
07-03-2012
sushicat29 said:
Hi,

Regards,
sushicat29
Hi,

You mentioned taking the SEC assessment. Can you give any tips or pointers regarding the coverage/topics especially for the mcq's, triple jump assessment and the osce part for medical - surgical assessment? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

marshie

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
20-03-2017
Med's Request
Done
hello po newbie po
ask lang po. nurse po ako sa pinas for more than 5 years. 28 yo.. want ko po mag migrate sa ontario.. pwede b ako mag apply as immigrant?? ano po ung NNAS?? do i need to apply sa NNAS kasi nurse ako?? hindi po ba pwede mag migrate nlng kht hindi magnurse??

thanks po

sushicat29

Jun 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
05-10-2011
IELTS Request
Included on Application
File Transfer...
28-10-2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
None!!
Passport Req..
25-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2012
LANDED..........
marshie said:
hello po newbie po
ask lang po. nurse po ako sa pinas for more than 5 years. 28 yo.. want ko po mag migrate sa ontario.. pwede b ako mag apply as immigrant?? ano po ung NNAS?? do i need to apply sa NNAS kasi nurse ako?? hindi po ba pwede mag migrate nlng kht hindi magnurse??

thanks po
Hello...

Pls. check cic.gc.ca for steps on how to migrate. Of course you can migrate here and not work as a nurse but it depends if you are eligible to come here...

Regards,
sushicat29

marshie

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
20-03-2017
Med's Request
Done
sushicat29 said:
Hello...

Pls. check cic.gc.ca for steps on how to migrate. Of course you can migrate here and not work as a nurse but it depends if you are eligible to come here...

Regards,
sushicat29

thanks sa info po..

na checked kona po website. it says that need ng job offer from ontario before magmigrate?? i thought need lang po ielts, work exp, funds pra po maging eligible.. TIA

sushicat29

Jun 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
05-10-2011
IELTS Request
Included on Application
File Transfer...
28-10-2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
None!!
Passport Req..
25-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2012
LANDED..........
marshie said:
thanks sa info po..

na checked kona po website. it says that need ng job offer from ontario before magmigrate?? i thought need lang po ielts, work exp, funds pra po maging eligible.. TIA
The rules change, depende sa needs nila. You can try express entry but as it says most of the time they need you to have a job offer to migrate. Its getting harder and stricter to come here in Canada.

maryjoane

Star Member
May 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila (Online)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan-13-2016
Med's Done....
Medical Passed jan 20 2016 (second application)
Passport Req..
feb 29, 2016
marshie said:
thanks sa info po..

Hi Marshie,

Canada offer different streams for migration, either through provincial nominee or federal skilled worker or of you have canadian experience class. or you may also apply for student visa instead.