+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FILIPINO NURSES applying for CNO REGISTRATION ONLY - English and Tagalog posts

Eann

Aug 19, 2011
Hello po! Ask ko lang po kung meron sa inyo nag undergo ng osce/sec for lpn sa ontario? Thank you po.

janelleangeline

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2013
AOR Received.
December 2, 2013
File Transfer...
December 12, 2013
Med's Done....
October 11, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 25, 2014 ; Sent June 29, 2014; Decision Made- Aug. 11, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 7, 2014 Received Visa: August 16,2014
LANDED..........
September 14, 2014
Hello Guys,
has anyone here knows the format of Ielts waiver letter?
thank you.

azia

Aug 10, 2015
janelleangeline said:
Hello Guys,
has anyone here knows the format of Ielts waiver letter?
thank you.
hi! I asked NNAs about the content of the waiver and here is their reply.

"Since you are applying to Ontario, you have the option to either send in your IELTS/CELBAN results, or waive/postpone the language requirement by writing NNAS a letter indicating that choice. This way, your Advisory report can be issued without IELTS/CELBAN results (knowing that Ontario will contact you after you sit for the Exam about their language proficiency requirement). If you choose to postpone the language, you must write a letter stating that you are an Ontario Applicant, and you wish to waive the Language requirement from your NNAS Application, your NNAS ID number and signature. Please send the letter by postal mail to NNAS, 3600 Market Street, Suite 400, Philadelphia PA 19104-2651, USA. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions. NNAS Customer Care"

azylhon

Jan 21, 2013
Hi! Have done my OSCE almost 2 years ago for RN, nag sabi sila na my required competencies ako.. Nag try nako sa York but wala daw sila enough seats last year. Apply ako ulit this year. Tried Fanshawec College pero di pa daw offered yung competencies na need ko , re contact ko daw sila sa Feb 2016. Sino may alam ng ibang schools na pwede applyan? png back up lang kasi ang hirap mag antay hehe thanks!!

lsobel

Feb 4, 2014
Hi, tanong ko lang kung may bearing ba ang active nclex rn license and kung pwede rin ba ma waived ang ielts sa alberta?

Newly landed kami sa alberta. Registered nurse sa pinas and with active nclex rn license. Pa PM naman po ng steps and cheat para maging nurse dito sa canada.

Salamat

anjelscastle

Jun 11, 2015
Hi good day sa lhat...i'm also a registered nurse dito s philippinesand currently on process ang papers ko for spouse sponsorship sana po my mkasagot mga questions ko,i will appreciate it so much po...thank you... And Godbless...
1. Will it be better if i'll start my assessment sa NNAS now that im still here in the philippines?
2.ok lng po bang to follow nlng po ung IELTS result?
3.Nabasa ko kasi somewhere na kung sakaling d mo nkompleto requirements within a year mgstart k nnmn ulit,is it true?
4.How much po ang bayad pra istart nila ang assessment,do i have to pay n po agad kahit d pa complete papers ko...

THANK YOU....

KMLRN

Jan 28, 2015
anjelscastle said:
Hi good day sa lhat...i'm also a registered nurse dito s philippinesand currently on process ang papers ko for spouse sponsorship sana po my mkasagot mga questions ko,i will appreciate it so much po...thank you... And Godbless...
1. Will it be better if i'll start my assessment sa NNAS now that im still here in the philippines?
2.ok lng po bang to follow nlng po ung IELTS result?
3.Nabasa ko kasi somewhere na kung sakaling d mo nkompleto requirements within a year mgstart k nnmn ulit,is it true?
4.How much po ang bayad pra istart nila ang assessment,do i have to pay n po agad kahit d pa complete papers ko...

THANK YOU....
1. Better to start it po habang nasa Pinas ka para di na mahassle sa authorization letter and stuff.
2. Sa Ontario, they allow po as long as you send NNAS a letter for it.
3. You have the option po to extend na lang the one year period rather than starting again.
4. Considered po yung start ng one year the day you paid for it. Cost po is USD 650 plus tax. Almost 750 din po in all. You can pay po pag nastart niyo na asikasuhin papers niyo from prc, univ and employers or you can pay as soon as you registered sa NNAS website. Ako po I paid right away.

Rhends

Jun 30, 2015
So aabot ng $750 ung registration? Sana un nalang sinabi sa site nila at hndi sinulat na $650. Sobrang mahal... Can i ask? Hello, just want to ask if for example your education was taught in English, am i exempted for taking IELTS? And IELTS are meant to be submitted when you initially register or can you wait until NNAS assesses your education and determines if language proficiency testing is required? Thank you

lsobel

Feb 4, 2014
Tanong ko din yan :), RN ako sa pinas since 2008,
Nursing experience ko sa Pinas up to March 2015 as community health nurse
Active Nclex-rn Oregon up to 2016

Laborer ako ngayon sa alberta since June 2015 at gusto ko na mag nurse

Tanong ko lang kung ano ba diskarte para ma waived ang ielts ko then makapag start na ng NNAS at makakuha na RN dito.

Salamat sa makakasagot.

tinsandiego

Jun 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 6, 2014
IELTS Request
PER Oct2, 2014
azia said:
hi! I asked NNAs about the content of the waiver and here is their reply.

"Since you are applying to Ontario, you have the option to either send in your IELTS/CELBAN results, or waive/postpone the language requirement by writing NNAS a letter indicating that choice. This way, your Advisory report can be issued without IELTS/CELBAN results (knowing that Ontario will contact you after you sit for the Exam about their language proficiency requirement). If you choose to postpone the language, you must write a letter stating that you are an Ontario Applicant, and you wish to waive the Language requirement from your NNAS Application, your NNAS ID number and signature. Please send the letter by postal mail to NNAS, 3600 Market Street, Suite 400, Philadelphia PA 19104-2651, USA. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions. NNAS Customer Care"
I was hoping to ask for a ielts waiver. I applied before the nnas was launched. So i contacted CNO directly to enquire the process of IELTS waiver and the operator said that it is mandatory for me to take the IELTS exam. But i hope this works for my husband who applied under NNAS.

Ameer14

Jun 23, 2015
sushicat29 said:
After the NNAS assessment.. you still need to send your result to the provincial regulatory body of choice which need to look into your documents to see if may gaps or lacking sa education mo. Then you have to comply with their requirements and if you need to go back to school then you have to contact the school to enroll.. it is a long process and I am still doing it after starting it at 2013, imagine 2015 na..
Hi sorry for the late reply
So ano po ang best suggestion nyo? Dto na lg po ba ako mag aaral? Or taposin q na lg ung sa pinas and mag pa assess dto? And kailangan po ba RN ka sa pinas? Or ok na ung degree mo? Thank you po

KMLRN

Jan 28, 2015
Rhends said:
So aabot ng $750 ung registration? Sana un nalang sinabi sa site nila at hndi sinulat na $650. Sobrang mahal... Can i ask? Hello, just want to ask if for example your education was taught in English, am i exempted for taking IELTS? And IELTS are meant to be submitted when you initially register or can you wait until NNAS assesses your education and determines if language proficiency testing is required? Thank you
Deceiving nga po. Akala ko din 650 lang but when I paid, ta-da 700+ na. Ako po I had my first assessment directly to CNO for my RPN. I sent them a letter for consideration of my academic and employment as my proofs of language proficiency. Seenzoned lang ako. Haha. Di nila ko nireplyan ko I took CELBAN na lang last March. What I know po sa NNAS if you are applying to CNO, the waiver po I think will just delay na magsend ka ng proof. They will still require it later on sa assessment kapag nasa provincial body na yung papers. Mangyayari po yata is isskip lang ng NNAS yung paghingi ng language exam para mas mabilis siguro process.

sushicat29

Jun 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Complete docs sent with application
AOR Received.
05-10-2011
IELTS Request
Included on Application
File Transfer...
28-10-2011
Med's Request
15-12-2011 (Received at Residence on 30-12-2011)
Med's Done....
17-1-2012,Sent by Nationwide: 6-2-2012 & 17-2-2012, Meds Received on E-cas: 25-2-2012
Interview........
None!!
Passport Req..
25-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2012
LANDED..........
December 2012 (I'll be able to make a snow angel!)
Ameer14 said:
Hi sorry for the late reply
So ano po ang best suggestion nyo? Dto na lg po ba ako mag aaral? Or taposin q na lg ung sa pinas and mag pa assess dto? And kailangan po ba RN ka sa pinas? Or ok na ung degree mo? Thank you po
Finish your nursing degree here in Canada..

Goodluck..

poiuyt

Oct 4, 2015
Good AM

re NNAS for PRC, paano ang procedure at san lalapit sa PRC? kailangan nila ng notarisec copy ng cert of passing ?

almost complete na mga NNAS requirements ko, PRC na lang na lalakarin this monday, 12 october.

MJJ123

Oct 23, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-V
App. Filed.......
July 2010
AOR Received.
May 8, 2013
Med's Request
March 3, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
Interview........
June 12, 2014
Passport Req..
May 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 10, 2014
LANDED..........
LC1 June 12, 2014
Hi guys. I just completed my NNAS requirements, yung final advisory ba will be sent to CNO straight or to us? Then tayo ang magsesend to CNO?

Should I wait for the advisory before ako mag-apply sa CNO? Or dapat dati pa akong nagstart magapply sa CNO?

Thanks in advance! :)