File Transfer...
30 Mar 2010
Med's Request
29th Mar 2011
Med's Done....
08th Apr 2011
Passport Req..
29th Mar 2011
may be they will finished out till march file transfer you never know...cause they will ask for meds till march and enjoy x mas because no work from their end...it is for us to do the meds and pp which will take @20 days max for all by then new year they are back to work and start their job again...just my guess....cheers ;D ;D

Yahoo India said:
Laklak,

The rate at which Jan and Feb applicants were processed, I thought we will all celebrate Diwali in Canada, then thought of Christmas and New Year, but now thinking your dates are more realistic. We can do nothing other than waiting, waiting................waiting..................waiting.

Best of luck to all.

honeyjack

May 20, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tarakrs said:
@ mehak_janvi

hmmm... thanks for responding my ques.... you did full submission on 04 june and they asked you not to bug them for 8 months from that date..... I think I am getting their approach

Thanks again for sharing it.....

Anyone else who got a reply after contacting CHC, ND about their case? Please share
@ tarak,
Even I have received the same standard response in the first week of Nov,10.
Honeyjack

charmi

Star Member
Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2010
Doc's Request.
24-02-2010
File Transfer...
03-03-2010
Med's Request
11-01-2011
Med's Done....
24-01-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2011
LANDED..........
06-05-2011
tarakrs said:
I have noticed that some of the members of this thread who were very active a month back have completely stopped posting. I am wondering what would be their ECAS? especially for purvi2802, armanican, CHinjukannan, aman.pb7, vincentvergesse22, charmi.

If anybody is in touch with them then please find out their application status.
hi tarakrs
my status is still rbvo. no change. i sent an enquiry mail to CHC two days back, but did not receive any reply. i am a regular follower of this thread, but bcoz i dont post u might have thought i have left the forum. i will surely post of any update from my side.

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks charmi,

I know many would be like you but, at least post one message per week so that will give us confident that every1 is still tied up with this thread in bad time too..

@ Yahoo

As per the reply to Case specific enquiry, it is clear that they will start processing in 8 months after full docs reached to them

Yeah there are 5-6 people in this thread whose 8 months will be finished in dec so, lets hope they get meds soon.

charmi said:
hi tarakrs
my status is still rbvo. no change. i sent an enquiry mail to CHC two days back, but did not receive any reply. i am a regular follower of this thread, but bcoz i dont post u might have thought i have left the forum. i will surely post of any update from my side.

MANISHMEHTA

Jul 21, 2010
VADODARA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb-2010
Doc's Request.
mar-2010
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
25/06/2012
Med's Done....
13/07/2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
25/06/2012
VISA ISSUED...
22/01/13
LANDED..........
May'13
Dear All,
What I understand from the post of Mehak_janv, CHC ND takes almost 8 months from the date of full application received.
As per my earlier comment 2months for initial reviews, and if they found eligible then they can put for processing on priority basis.

This means if we haven't heard any thing in 2-3 months form chc nd after submission of full documents means initial reviews is done and file is eligible for processing.
Manish

laklak said:
may be they will finished out till march file transfer you never know...cause they will ask for meds till march and enjoy x mas because no work from their end...it is for us to do the meds and pp which will take @ 20 days max for all by then new year they are back to work and start their job again...just my guess....cheers ;D ;D

cheesycake

Star Member
Jul 31, 2010
@ Taraks,

Even I got the same reply as mehak_janvi and honeyjack, they said processing time is 8 months at ND visa office and do not contact us for status update for 8months.
I am a regular visitor of all three threads(April, May and FileXfer threads) but rarely post.
My time line is as below,

1st AOR Sent to New Delhi
23/06/10 05/07/10

This is a testing time for us and it will also pass, lets pray to god.

cheesycake

Star Member
Jul 31, 2010
Dear Friends,

It seems that CHC ND's working pattern needs analysis. Firstly they were working on the basis of FIFO for full docs submission but now they are working on File Transfer date(that is what apparently seems at the moment). We have hardly seen couple of updates in last 5 weeks, which again makes the question mark on CHC ND's working pattern. Now we need to think about possile reasons for this tiring delays,
such as 1. GCMS(Global Case Management System) Installation all over the world visa offices from June 2010 to March 2011,
2. Delibarate delays by Canada Government (jobless data in canada is cause of concern and dissatisfaction among canadians
for mass Immigration policy of Government of Canada)
3. Shortage of Visa Office Staff (Post june 26, 2010, applicant needs to send full documents to CIC, Nova Scotia, means
more staff from all over the world might have transfered to CIC, Nova Scotia office for Assesment of full Application
received by CIC )
4. They want to give preference to post june 26, 2010 applicants as they did with pre 2008 applicants under old system.
(New NOC list indicates this hypothisis)
5. There might be serious discussion, collaboration going on within Government and Immigration Department for New policy

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear All,

Need to clear confusion on PCC.

Today i checked CHC ND checklist . It say that if your application is received at CIO on or after June 26,2010, you are strongly encourage to submit your PCC with your application to the CIO . If you are not able to attach with application , still you can send application to CIO . But whenever it will be required by Visa Office you need to submit it.

If i am not wrong then CHC ND Checklist said that no need to submit PCC with Application ? Right ?

So what to do ? As i am planning for new application should i send Original PCC to CIO ? What about the Validity of PCC ? Confused ?

Please Help.

Regards,

Mayank

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If it is written on the checklist then you should do it while u send your full app. It is valid if it was issued within 3 months prior to the date of your submission.

mayankpandya said:
Dear All,

Need to clear confusion on PCC.

Today i checked CHC ND checklist . It say that if your application is received at CIO on or after June 26,2010, you are strongly encourage to submit your PCC with your application to the CIO . If you are not able to attach with application , still you can send application to CIO . But whenever it will be required by Visa Office you need to submit it.

If i am not wrong then CHC ND Checklist said that no need to submit PCC with Application ? Right ?

So what to do ? As i am planning for new application should i send Original PCC to CIO ? What about the Validity of PCC ? Confused ?

Please Help.

Regards,

Mayank

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Thanks Tarakrs,

So lets say if i send PCC ( in 3 months) with new application . then do you think that CHC ND will again ask me to submit it again if they delyed my AOR or some more time line ?

Regards,

Mayank

tarakrs said:
If it is written on the checklist then you should do it while u send your full app. It is valid if it was issued within 3 months prior to the date of your submission.

Priyanka.80

Sep 18, 2010
Yahoo India said:
Priyanka 80

They will surely give you points as they are well aware of the educational system in India and know it takes time to get the original degree. Please send the marksheet and migration certificate notorized at the earliest.

Best of luck to you.
thank u YAHOO INDIA sir

some hope i see now.
can i get responses from other knowledgeable peers.

then i will dispatch the mark sheets and migration cert.

best regards.
priyanka.

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
An applicant is eligible for education points if it was finished before submitting the full application.

honestly speaking, I did not understand your complete situation.

What did you write in the forms you submitted to CIO, Sydney?
What did you send to CHC, ND?

When did you do your submissions?
When did you finish your education?

What are you trying to claim?

Priyanka.80 said:
thank u YAHOO INDIA sir

some hope i see now.
can i get responses from other knowledgeable peers.

then i will dispatch the mark sheets and migration cert.

best regards.
priyanka.

Priyanka.80

Sep 18, 2010
tarakrs said:
An applicant is eligible for education points if it was finished before submitting the full application.

honestly speaking, I did not understand your complete situation.

What did you write in the forms you submitted to CIO, Sydney? B com and PGDBM , as symbiosis is a reputed instt. in India.
and i was sure that my degree will come in my hand in later part of 2010, so i thot my purpose will be solved by symbiosis.

so did not tell VO ever about my M COM, as i was sure about PGDBM, all thanks to agent also.

What did you send to CHC, ND? the above mentioned only.

When did you do your submissions? my visa agent is taking care of this matter, he sent full docu. in may 2010 to ND.

When did you finish your education? 2008 first year , 2009 2nd (final) year of M COM

What are you trying to claim? 5 points for M COM and i have read if a course is completed during the In process mode, VO will accept it and grant points.

file transfer march 30.

thank u.

Gav

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 13, 2009
AOR Received.
13 Feb, 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2010
Med's Request
5 oct 2010
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05 Oct 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2 Apr 2011
LANDED..........
11 May 2011
No brother i sent my PP on 14th OCt which reached on 15TH ....my medical was issued on 1 OCT and i got the mail on 6th OCT ....Well i have been expecting the VISA for last 2 weeks now .....but delay in CHC are always there it may take upto 2 months as well had a word with my consultant and she said expect it in the Mid of December.....Lets see .....God bless

vicky_delhi said:
@ GAV In your case if PPs were submitted on 6th Oct then u should have got it back by now.. I'm expecting VISA by 7th Dec

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@priyanka80

Ok I understood it quiet well now....

yes you can claim points for MCOM... You'll need to provide transcripts in university sealed envelopes.... The only thing is since, you did not mentioned this in your application, VO may raise a verification call and your process can be delayed.... You need to have good justification behind this..... However, you are short of points and you need this to be done so, you've got no choice anyways..... The thing is if you don't do you are rejected and if you do, your application may be delayed but, will surely approved provided everything is in its place..... Just go for it.... .All the best