File Transfer...
27-Oct-2010
Med's Done....
25-Oct-2010
VISA ISSUED...
03-Feb-2011
LANDED..........
Will depart in last week of April'2011
@GAV In your case if PPs were submitted on 6th Oct then u should have got it back by now.. I'm expecting VISA by 7th Dec

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have noticed that some of the members of this thread who were very active a month back have completely stopped posting. I am wondering what would be their ECAS? especially for purvi2802, armanican, CHinjukannan, aman.pb7, vincentvergesse22, charmi.

If anybody is in touch with them then please find out their application status.

mehak_janvi

Star Member
Aug 6, 2009
Ludhiana
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi (1111
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 DEC 2009
Doc's Request.
23/02/2010
AOR Received.
23/02/2010
IELTS Request
23/02/2010
File Transfer...
03/03/2010
Med's Request
12/01/2011
Med's Done....
on 14/01/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12/01/2011
VISA ISSUED...
03/06/2011
LANDED..........
Last week of july
@taraks

I asked CHC Abt the staus of my file in the m/o oct and I recd the folleing reply from CHC:-

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Your application as a Federal Skilled Worker, which was initially submitted to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia. The CIO recommended your application for further assessment at a visa office and sent you a letter requesting that you submit a complete application package to this office. We have now received your submission.

Our office has created a file for you with the file number mentioned above. Please note that this file number is different than the one that was assigned to you by the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada. You must quote this file number in any future correspondence with our office.

Before your application can be placed in processing, our office will make a final determination as to whether or not you are eligible for processing. If your application is not eligible for processing, you will receive a letter informing you of the reasons for the determination as well as a refund.

If your application is determined to be eligible for processing, processing will begin on a priority basis.
Applications in the Federal Skilled Worker category require an average of 8 months to process at this office.

Once your application has been assessed, you will receive further instructions from this office. Please do not contact this office to request a status update unless 8 months have passed since you submitted your complete application.

Sashi511

Jan 26, 2010
Hi All,
Please add me to the list. I applied for canadian immigration for skilled worked during the month Feb 2010 I got initial response on Apr 24 2010. I sent my docs on July 21st 2010 to Buffalo. I still have not got any response. Should I lose hope? If I need follow up on my case where should I reach out

Regards
Sashikiran

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DEar shshi511

don't loose hope.... There are many people here who applied a way before you and have not heard anything from CHC, ND.... They are still keeping their nerves tight and slowly slowly getting positive responses too..... I advise you to be calm and wait patiently

Sashi511 said:
Hi All,
Please add me to the list. I applied for canadian immigration for skilled worked during the month Feb 2010 I got initial response on Apr 24 2010. I sent my docs on July 21st 2010 to Buffalo. I still have not got any response. Should I lose hope? If I need follow up on my case where should I reach out

Regards
Sashikiran

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@mehak_janvi

hmmm... thanks for responding my ques.... you did full submission on 04 june and they asked you not to bug them for 8 months from that date..... I think I am getting their approach

Thanks again for sharing it.....

Anyone else who got a reply after contacting CHC, ND about their case? Please share

mehak_janvi said:
@ taraks

I asked CHC Abt the staus of my file in the m/o oct and I recd the folleing reply from CHC:-

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Your application as a Federal Skilled Worker, which was initially submitted to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia. The CIO recommended your application for further assessment at a visa office and sent you a letter requesting that you submit a complete application package to this office. We have now received your submission.

Our office has created a file for you with the file number mentioned above. Please note that this file number is different than the one that was assigned to you by the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada. You must quote this file number in any future correspondence with our office.

Before your application can be placed in processing, our office will make a final determination as to whether or not you are eligible for processing. If your application is not eligible for processing, you will receive a letter informing you of the reasons for the determination as well as a refund.

If your application is determined to be eligible for processing, processing will begin on a priority basis.
Applications in the Federal Skilled Worker category require an average of 8 months to process at this office.

Once your application has been assessed, you will receive further instructions from this office. Please do not contact this office to request a status update unless 8 months have passed since you submitted your complete application.

sokhi2010

Oct 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
1st:09.04.2010 ; 2nd: 09.08.2010
IELTS Request
June 2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Hopefully waived!
Passport Req..
08.11.2012, Package submitted 04.01.2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Soon
Hi..

Response to Mehak_janvi by CHC,ND somewhat brings to light the processing timelines being followed by ND. As dox submitted on June 4..so updation will be done in Jan 2011 or thereabouts.

That means all timelines to add a further 2 months ie.those in July 2010 now get updated in Feb 2011,etc..etc... :-\ :-\ :-\

This means all applicants (pre 26/6) should get their applications fully processed betw July - Sep 2011. :'( :'(
Wow!!!
Then what happens to our PCCs, IELTS scores validity...etc...All would have expired by then :eek: :eek:
Any takers?

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
no no it is not like that.... Many people in this thread who submitted their full docs in May and June got medicals already.

Yes they had time for 8 months but, since they are processing cases on the basis of file Xfer date these people got chance.

There are many in this thread who submitted docs in April but, file xfer date is march n so, have not got medicals..... I think it will be interesting to see for those who submitted docs is first and second week of April as their 8 months will be over in first or second week of dec.....

sokhi2010 said:
Hi..

Response to Mehak_janvi by CHC,ND somewhat brings to light the processing timelines being followed by ND. As dox submitted on June 4..so updation will be done in Jan 2011 or thereabouts.

That means all timelines to add a further 2 months ie.those in July 2010 now get updated in Feb 2011,etc..etc... :-\ :-\ :-\

This means all applicants (pre 26/6) should get their applications fully processed betw July - Sep 2011. :'( :'(
Wow!!!
Then what happens to our PCCs, IELTS scores validity...etc...All would have expired by then :eek: :eek:
Any takers?

Priyanka.80

Sep 18, 2010
hi frnds

an important query.

in 1111 category,
sent B com degree , symbiosis (distance mode, PGDBM) and other docu. in may '10.

my M com degree has not come in my hands , by purvanchal university, jaunpur, up.

wat if the Degree certificate comes after few more weeks or months.

never mentioned M COM in my applications till date.

another option my agent said is, to send the mark sheets of 2008 and 2009
, migration cert. and request the VO that the Degree is YET to come out.

only this m com can give me 67 points. my agent misguided me.
as i am not sure if they will accept my PGDBM distance learning mode.

pls suggest a solution. im in big problem. i think my IN PROCESS mode is coming any time.

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is ur timeline?

Priyanka.80 said:
hi frnds

an important query.

in 1111 category,
sent B com degree , symbiosis (distance mode, PGDBM) and other docu. in may '10.

my M com degree has not come in my hands , by purvanchal university, jaunpur, up.

wat if the Degree certificate comes after few more weeks or months.

never mentioned M COM in my applications till date.

another option my agent said is, to send the mark sheets of 2008 and 2009
, migration cert. and request the VO that the Degree is YET to come out.

only this m com can give me 67 points. my agent misguided me.
as i am not sure if they will accept my PGDBM distance learning mode.

pls suggest a solution. im in big problem. i think my IN PROCESS mode is coming any time.

Priyanka.80

Sep 18, 2010
file transfer is in march last week.
will they giv points if i send the mark sheets and migration certificate
and ask to give time for degree submission?

Yahoo India

Feb 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
15-03-2010
AOR Received.
27-04-2010
IELTS Request
03-2010
File Transfer...
15-03-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
As soon as I get Visa
Priyanka 80

They will surely give you points as they are well aware of the educational system in India and know it takes time to get the original degree. Please send the marksheet and migration certificate notorized at the earliest.

Best of luck to you.

Yahoo India

Feb 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
15-03-2010
AOR Received.
27-04-2010
IELTS Request
03-2010
File Transfer...
15-03-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
As soon as I get Visa
To Tarakrs and all,

If I am not wrong, there has been no update for almost 5 weeks or so. It is really unpredictable how CHC works. According to me, on the positive side, they must have completed processing till March 15th, however, not updating the E-Cas. IF this is not the case, they are really slow. It is still stuck at Feb 17th.

The timeline of 8 months is from when, docs submission or file transfer. If it is after doc submission, there are many who submitted docs in April and their 8 months will be over by December, so by now they should have been in process then only they will receive visas by late December/Jan. Moreover, holidays are coming.

If this is the pace CHC is going, I think March applicants will only see something to cheer in the month or Jan/Feb 2011.

What is your opinion guys?

laklak

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0111/1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
26 Mar 2010
AOR Received.
15 Apr 2010
IELTS Request
sent with docs on 08th April 2010
File Transfer...
30 Mar 2010
Med's Request
29th Mar 2011
Med's Done....
08th Apr 2011
Passport Req..
29th Mar 2011
YAHOO my file transfer data is 30th march and sent docs on 08th april...therefore if they take 8 months for fo=ile xfer date then it will be over on 30th nov...or from the date docs sent then on @ 08th dec...i will wait till 08th dec if no response from them.... i will shoot a mail....aur iske alawa kya kar sakte hain bhai.......but one thing is there we will get our visa stamped pass port before march...all the best to u all :D :D

Yahoo India said:
To Tarakrs and all,

If I am not wrong, there has been no update for almost 5 weeks or so. It is really unpredictable how CHC works. According to me, on the positive side, they must have completed processing till March 15th, however, not updating the E-Cas. IF this is not the case, they are really slow. It is still stuck at Feb 17th.

The timeline of 8 months is from when, docs submission or file transfer. If it is after doc submission, there are many who submitted docs in April and their 8 months will be over by December, so by now they should have been in process then only they will receive visas by late December/Jan. Moreover, holidays are coming.

If this is the pace CHC is going, I think March applicants will only see something to cheer in the month or Jan/Feb 2011.

What is your opinion guys?

Yahoo India

Feb 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
15-03-2010
AOR Received.
27-04-2010
IELTS Request
03-2010
File Transfer...
15-03-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
As soon as I get Visa
Laklak,

The rate at which Jan and Feb applicants were processed, I thought we will all celebrate Diwali in Canada, then thought of Christmas and New Year, but now thinking your dates are more realistic. We can do nothing other than waiting, waiting................waiting..................waiting.

Best of luck to all.