+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

federal Timelines share for QSW sydney applicants - file CPP-Ottawa

allojoy

Feb 21, 2013
Disaac said:
it is my pleasure to inform you that our colleague Luckyroyal have received his RPRF today, congratulations LuckyRoyal wish you all the best there. :D
Hi Disaac, thanks for sharing the Google document with us! As most of applicants in Canada, I delivered my application in Montreal last March. My open work permit expired on 22nd February 2013, I already came back to my country. Some of my friends and I have the same processing timeline, we don't have any update messages from Ottawa until today. Only one of our classmates who was interviewed by Immigration-Quebec last July, this February, he already received landing paper in Canada. As most of 2011 Buffalo guys at here, we are all angry!!! The whole disorderliness of process happened in Ottawa CPP, to be continued in 2013? Who knows~~~

Mah2

Jan 31, 2013
Hello everyone!

I have a question hope you can help me. :)
I submitted my police certificate when I filed my documents. However I ordered a new one, I am wondering if I can add this new police certificate to my submitted documents and How?

Thanks!

a9magic

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17 may 2012
Med's Request
22 nov 2012
Med's Done....
4 dec 2012
LANDED..........
In Canada
NotAufcx said:
Just got my GCMS notes (its very long and not super helpful). The only part I think I do get is in the notes near the end of Jan were it says "No apparent concerns. RFV." which would explain my email almost two weeks ago. Is there anything anyone thinks might be helpful in it for others? I'm wondering if mine got processed earlier because my CSQ is from 2010.

And I love the timeline. Generated 2013-02-05, received 2013-02-26. Speedy!
your e-cas went "In process" on 07-12-2012. when do they start processing and assign officer in ur case on GCMS ?

NotAufcx

Feb 11, 2013
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2012 (ECAS received date)
Nomination.....
21-07-2010 (got CSQ at interview that day)
AOR Received.
27-09-2012
Med's Request
27-09-2012
Med's Done....
01-10-2012
Interview........
07-12-2012 (ECAS in process)
Passport Req..
13-02-2013 (RPRF, no visa needed)
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013 (got COPR in mail)
LANDED..........
06-03-2013 (2 hours after getting COPR, was already here)
a9magic said:
your e-cas went "In process" on 07-12-2012. when do they start processing and assign officer in ur case on GCMS ?
can you tell me which section in the GCMS that's in?

a9magic

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17 may 2012
Med's Request
22 nov 2012
Med's Done....
4 dec 2012
LANDED..........
In Canada
NotAufcx said:
can you tell me which section in the GCMS that's in?
I didnt see one before, I thought that maybe it is written somewhere the date when they start processing your file.

chicka

Jun 17, 2012
I wrote to every major newspaper in the country, explaining our situation.I encourage everyone to do the same.Aren't you frusterated that they are reviewing november 2012, and forgot about you.We can do it only together.I dont do it just for myself but for you too.Here is what i wrote:

Dear Sir or Madam

Our voice can only be heard through your understanding, since any communication with the government has proven futile.
We are Buffalo Apllicants who have been neglected by Case Processing Pilot- Ottawa.Some of the people have been waiting for more than 2 years, meanwhile Ottawa is Issuing passport requests for visa stamping to people who applied just a couple of months ago. Ottawa has not adhered to any timeline they set, let alone the fact that they changed it 4 times in 2012, leaving people guessing as to their fates.
Is this how the government redeeming itself for creating such a massive backlog, making people spend countless efforts and money to:
- Maintain the legal status in Canada,constantly renewing work permits,
-redo medical examinations (which is quite an expense in big families),
-forego the joy of being with the loved ones
-wait, wait, wait...
You are our only chance to bring light to this issue. Thousand of people are stuck in the limbo, while the CIC is processing others. It makes us feel like 2d sort of immigrants.
We beg you to help us and conduct investigation.
Thank you in advance
Yours Faithfully
Forgotten Buffalo Applicants

skumar29

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-12
Med's Request
23-06-12
Med's Done....
26-06-12
chicka said:
I wrote to every major newspaper in the country, explaining our situation.I encourage everyone to do the same.Aren't you frusterated that they are reviewing november 2012, and forgot about you.We can do it only together.I dont do it just for myself but for you too.Here is what i wrote:

Dear Sir or Madam

Our voice can only be heard through your understanding, since any communication with the government has proven futile.
We are Buffalo Apllicants who have been neglected by Case Processing Pilot- Ottawa.Some of the people have been waiting for more than 2 years, meanwhile Ottawa is Issuing passport requests for visa stamping to people who applied just a couple of months ago. Ottawa has not adhered to any timeline they set, let alone the fact that they changed it 4 times in 2012, leaving people guessing as to their fates.
Is this how the government redeeming itself for creating such a massive backlog, making people spend countless efforts and money to:
- Maintain the legal status in Canada,constantly renewing work permits,
-redo medical examinations (which is quite an expense in big families),
-forego the joy of being with the loved ones
-wait, wait, wait...
You are our only chance to bring light to this issue. Thousand of people are stuck in the limbo, while the CIC is processing others. It makes us feel like 2d sort of immigrants.
We beg you to help us and conduct investigation.
Thank you in advance
Yours Faithfully
Forgotten Buffalo Applicants
Chicka,

This is a really good initiative and I think we should all be making our voices heard. Thanks!

skumar29

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-12
Med's Request
23-06-12
Med's Done....
26-06-12
Disaac said:
it is my pleasure to inform you that our colleague Luckyroyal have received his RPRF today, congratulations LuckyRoyal wish you all the best there. :D
That is great news! Glad to hear that it is moving!

luckyroyal

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
App. Filed.......
31-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-Apr-2013
Disaac said:
Hi disac,
Thank-you so much and even I saw Nov applicant getting PPR .
Looks good time started to all of us .
Good luck to all.
Regards ,
.....luckyroyal

summer rose

Jan 31, 2013
luckyroyal said:
Hi disac,
Good luck to all.
Regards ,
.....luckyroyal
wow congrats luckyroyal,

we are almost on same timeline you are ahead for few days i guess..i hope i would hear news from immigration soon too...did your ECAS change lately because mine was application received nov. 2012 yet I did medicals last January already and it reached immigration last February 7 according to our designated doctor and no update on ECAs or what ever..

goodluck for COPR.

luckyroyal

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
App. Filed.......
31-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-Apr-2013
summer rose said:
wow congrats luckyroyal,

we are almost on same timeline you are ahead for few days i guess..i hope i would hear news from immigration soon too...did your ECAS change lately because mine was application received nov. 2012 yet I did medicals last January already and it reached immigration last February 7 according to our designated doctor and no update on ECAs or what ever..

goodluck for COPR.
Hi summer rose,
Thanks and yes my eCAS changed very lately. Please see my timelines

summer rose

Jan 31, 2013
luckyroyal said:
Hi summer rose,
Thanks and yes my eCAS changed very lately. Please see my timelines
hi luckyroyal,
oh yes sorry i saw that now on your timeline.
I guess i understand why your file is so fast because your NOC is really in demand in here.

Good for u and hoping for best result to all of us.

skumar29

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-12
Med's Request
23-06-12
Med's Done....
26-06-12
luckyroyal said:
Hi disac,
Good luck to all.
Regards ,
.....luckyroyal
Congrats Luckyroyal! I had a quick question for you, what is the NOC 2171 that you applied under? I searched for it and it seems to be related to "Information Systems, Analysts". I did my Master's in Management of Information Systems and I was wondering if this was related to this NOC and if so, maybe I should let CIC know about it.

Beakster

Star Member
Dec 7, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010 CSQ Application
Nomination.....
12-02-2012 CSQ Granted
AOR Received.
14-05-2012
Med's Request
14-05-2012
Med's Done....
22-05-2012
Passport Req..
10/08/2013
VISA ISSUED...
11/08/2013
LANDED..........
11/08/2013
I'm pretty sure the NOC has nothing to do with it. And Canada is not short on IT professionals anymore, which is why they cancelled the LMO exception program for them last year and the year before.

The trend we are seeing is that people who applied in August or later seem to be getting processed before anyone who applied earlier.