Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tuyen said:
Only if the rate of inflation is greater than the rate of return.

In this case, the rate of return was greater than the rate of inflation, which means he DID, in fact, get more money than he started with - no matter which way you try and slice it.

I'm sorry that your understanding of basic economics is insufficient for attempting to insult someone on the subject.

I'm sorry to have disappointed you and for not having met your expectations, and for your lack of understanding. :)
good tactics if you can't convince the person confuse the person. Lol. Who tght u economics. When I clearly said that CAD was 45-47 and now its 53 which shows appreciation in currency value. Do u get the same food, petrol, gas, or even a movie ticket for the price u paid in 2006. Go back to school
Dude this is called inflation. Which is calculated in WPI. Whole sales price index

parker24

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY --> Los Angeles, CA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
05-06-2012
Med's Done....
16-11-2011
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
joe07 said:
good tactics if you can't convince the person confuse the person. Lol. Who tght u economics. When I clearly said that CAD was 45-47 and now its 53 which shows appreciation in currency value. Do u get the same food, petrol, gas, or even a movie ticket for the price u paid in 2006. Go back to school
Dude this is called inflation. Which is calculated in WPI. Whole sales price index
The same can be said for you and you spelling! I'm being driven crazy.

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joe07 said:
If you were confused, it wasn't because of a concerted effort on my part to try and confuse you.

You're correct that prices for certain products have increased over the years, while other products have decreased in cost. For example, the cost of gas (petrol, as you call it) in Toronto is actually cheaper today than it was five years ago. Food prices are pretty much the same on average. Movie tickets are almost the same, depending on the theater. Interest rates for almost everything (personal loans, mortgages, etc) are all lower than they were five years ago. But anyway, that's not the issue here. What I said was that if the rate of return on your investment is greater than the rate of inflation, then you've lost absolutely nothing, even if you ARE paying more for certain products.

Also, the rate of inflation is usually accounted for by an equivalent rate of increase in salary, which makes it moot in the majority of cases. In my company, I've always given raises to my employees every year to match the rate of inflation, and that was on top of any other raises they received on the merits of their performance within the company. And before starting my own business, every company I've ever worked for has always given me a raise that was more than the rate of inflation.

kingno1

Apr 27, 2010
Hello all! What is meaning of FRR, FDQ, JRM ECU? If anyone know plz tell me I am still wondering ...
Thanks,
Regards,
Kingno1

noon

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2004
Doc's Request.
11-10-2008
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-07-2004
IELTS Request
november 2006
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
I think it is waived
parker24 said:
:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parker24 said:
oh yeah been typing on my phone and I am going to correct my spellings for u? So Mr. English Babu please keep posting but dont think everything that you say is rite. Most of them r and few bull shits. So if someone is saying that ur wrong kindly accept it. And for my spelling I told u typing on mobile which means I can't go always rite. And for ur information as by CIC rule I have posted my score on IELTS. Why the hell am I reacting to these guys. Shit anyways signing off. No offenses!!!

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tuyen said:
If you were confused, it wasn't because of a concerted effort on my part to try and confuse you.

You're correct that prices for certain products have increased over the years, while other products have decreased in cost. For example, the cost of gas (petrol, as you call it) in Toronto is actually cheaper today than it was five years ago. Food prices are pretty much the same on average. Movie tickets are almost the same, depending on the theater. Interest rates for almost everything (personal loans, mortgages, etc) are all lower than they were five years ago. But anyway, that's not the issue here. What I said was that if the rate of return on your investment is greater than the rate of inflation, then you've lost absolutely nothing, even if you ARE paying more for certain products.

Also, the rate of inflation is usually accounted for by an equivalent rate of increase in salary, which makes it moot in the majority of cases. In my company, I've always given raises to my employees every year to match the rate of inflation, and that was on top of any other raises they received on the merits of their performance within the company. And before starting my own business, every company I've ever worked for has always given me a raise that was more than the rate of inflation.
dude I am quitting my current job lol we are talking abt INR refund not inflation in Canada :( nothing has come down in India sadly.

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joe07 said:
dude I am quitting my current job lol we are talking abt INR refund not inflation in Canada :( nothing has come down in India sadly.
I wished my employer was like who, looked at inflation and decided the salary. Well that's not the point. Ur a good person and maybe ur employees would be a happy bunch. I am
Happy with my employer co they don't decide on my salary with inflation. They decide on my performance and also fat bonus ;). So far so good. Reviews down the line in march. Figures look decent and hoping to get a better hike and bonus this time. U still in Germany ? Or back home. I am travelling to Europe this month. To be honest company sending for 7 day training( looks like they didn't find anyone in india to train ) just kidding might be a good experience and going back to my old places in London and meeting old friends.
We are going out of topic. I won't be replying to any comments on me again. Just got carried away with a hangover from last night booze :)
Lets stick with the topic. Cheers !!

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joe07 said:
Ur a good person and maybe ur employees would be a happy bunch.
Thanks...I do try and keep people happy when they're working for me, because it benefits everyone. If they're happy, I'm happy, and the company in general is more successful.

joe07 said:
U still in Germany ? Or back home.
I was only there for a few days, and I'm back home now. I'll probably be going again in about 9 or 10 days because she wants to spend Valentine's day together...and it's one of those things where if I try to explain that Valentine's day is just a normal day like any other in the year, then she gets upset...so...I've learned not to rock the boat.

zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13 <br>[color=green]PER......:19-Aug-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]SGVO AOR..: 09-Sep-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]Med Done: 10-Jan-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]File Transferred to Accra VO (On request) and PPR: 18-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]Pp sent: 27-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=red]Visa : 12-Mar-15[/color]
parker24 said:
Please learn proper English O_O

I had to read this twice before finally understanding what the heck you were saying.

Oh sorry, I mean what the heck u were sayin, rite?

u, rite, ain't coz, r and sec are not in the English dictionary. Just so you know.

Also, I hope they do refund you, then you can stop holding up our courts!
Guys we have got a new English teacher.

belitang

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0213/2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2006
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
AOR Received.
Oct 2006
File Transfer...
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
terminated in regard to 'Jobs, Growth and Long-Term Prosperity Act,
zolter said:
LOL....
But, I should agree with parker24. It is difficult to understand "u, rite, ain't coz, r and sec". Better if we can use complete words.

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
belitang said:
LOL....
But, I should agree with parker24. It is difficult to understand "u, rite, ain't coz, r and sec". Better if we can use complete words.
r u hre 4 rating pple. Rate me plz 4 dis English. Lol go take a long walk. Can't understand why pple tak ^***** pisd wth dis forum. And pple who r judges

parker24

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY --> Los Angeles, CA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
05-06-2012
Med's Done....
16-11-2011
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
zolter said:
Congrats, you figured out half my occupation.

belitang

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0213/2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2006
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
AOR Received.
Oct 2006
File Transfer...
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
terminated in regard to 'Jobs, Growth and Long-Term Prosperity Act,
It is interesting, I try to learn so correct me if I am wrong:

joe07 said:
r u hre 4 rating pple.
If you mean: Are you here for rating people, my answer: no, I don't. I only comment the words you used are difficult to understand. No personal judgement.

joe07 said:
Rate me plz 4 dis English.
I just understand "Rate me please...". I can not get what you mean "dis", it seems like "this" but I am sure (so sorry).

joe07 said:
Lol go take a long walk. Can't understand why pple tak ^***** pisd wth dis forum. And pple who r judges
If you mean other judges you, then I, personally, have never judge other language. I believe when you writing on a forum you want other understand your words, right? That what I try to say about.

Wow... it is quite challenging.. I like it... :D
/b

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
belitang said:
It is interesting, I try to learn so correct me if I am wrong:
If you mean: Are you here for rating people, my answer: no, I don't. I only comment the words you used are difficult to understand. No personal judgement.
I just understand "Rate me please...". I can not get what you mean "dis", it seems like "this" but I am sure (so sorry).
If you mean other judges you, then I, personally, have never judge other language. I believe when you writing on a forum you want other understand your words, right? That what I try to say about.

Wow... it is quite challenging.. I like it... :D
/b
just put ur foot in the wrong place. Never was for u. Looks like another Indian who Wana take someone else burden. Please sick u guys r. No wonder Kenny taling his chances with these illetrate mobs lol