29-08-2019
Passport Req..
07-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2019
LANDED..........
07-06-2019
parker24 said:
Just because of your experience? I don't want to seem like a b*tch but if that's how you feel, do us all a favour and drop out of the lawsuit and stop wasting our (ACTUAL TAXPAYER!!!!!!!!!!!) money!!!

Seriously.
Huh???

warmest

Oct 11, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
Submitted along with application
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
cljw31 said:
I received my refund check from CIC as well.
What is the amount and the name of the currency that are mentioned in your cheque? Please state the date as well. Thanks!

zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13 <br>[color=green]PER......:19-Aug-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]SGVO AOR..: 09-Sep-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]Med Done: 10-Jan-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]File Transferred to Accra VO (On request) and PPR: 18-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]Pp sent: 27-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=red]Visa : 12-Mar-15[/color]
parker24 said:
Considering my native language IS English, I totally understand. Which is why the first part of my post was a QUESTION. Basically if he has NO intention of re-applying, or ever coming here (this goes for anyone) drop out of the lawsuit and go back to your daily life. Simple. Stop wasting my money. I'm a Canadian, I pay taxes.
Just because one's mother tongue is English does not mean he or she can't be an illiterate.
Once again, I want to explain what sbernados stated. He does not want to RE-APPLY because he has lost trust in Canadian Immigration System and he would also look for other opportunities in other countries. However, he has not stated that he does not want to immigrate to Canada through his earlier application and as such he is a litigant.

parker24

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY --> Los Angeles, CA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
05-06-2012
Med's Done....
16-11-2011
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
zolter said:
Just because one's mother tongue is English does not mean he or she can't be an illiterate.
Once again, I want to explain what sbernados stated. He does not want to RE-APPLY because he has lost trust in Canadian Immigration System and he would also look for other opportunities in other countries. However, he has not stated that he does not want to immigrate to Canada through his earlier application and as such he is a litigant.
If he doesn't trust immigration, then he kinda knows this lawsuit is going to be a gigantic waste of time and money. Like I said, if you plan on going to another country, drop out, and be on your merry way to wherever else.

angelbrat

Oct 31, 2009
Oh yes, more money, another $million for the lawyers, win or lose. Oh lets go to the Supreme Court, send more money. Oh sorry you lost.

We really missed the boat here PMM, we should have gone into business, PMM & Angelbrat, "Attorneys at Large".

sbernados

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Abu Dhabi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PNP 02-05-2018
Doc's Request.
PNP 15-06-2018
Nomination.....
17-08-2018
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
Med's Request
29-08-2018
Med's Done....
29-08-2019
Passport Req..
07-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2019
LANDED..........
07-06-2019
parker24 said:
If he doesn't trust immigration, then he kinda knows this lawsuit is going to be a gigantic waste of time and money. Like I said, if you plan on going to another country, drop out, and be on your merry way to wherever else.
I said i dont trust the immigration system, i didnt say i dont trust this lawsuit.. :) hey, if you pay your taxes, then blame your government. Not us, the litigants. we are the victims here. We already wasted our money and time for 6-8 years, that is why we are not giving up our fight. Win or lose but somebody should pay justice on this.

zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13 <br>[color=green]PER......:19-Aug-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]SGVO AOR..: 09-Sep-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]Med Done: 10-Jan-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]File Transferred to Accra VO (On request) and PPR: 18-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]Pp sent: 27-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=red]Visa : 12-Mar-15[/color]
parker24 said:

I don't think he sought anyone's advise on his immigration matter, especially you.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

warmest said:
First news received on the receipt of refund cheque from CIC

An Indian pre-February 2008 FSW backlog applicant (he is also a litigant) has received his refund cheque from CIC. The cheque for Rs. 66109.19 (Indian rupees) was received by him today.

Members of this thread: Please update if any of you receive a refund cheque from CIC.
Thats not too bad. In 2005 $550 Canadian was about 20,000 Rupees Today $550 Canadian is about 30,000 Rupees, so an applicant made 10,000 Rupees in 8 years, not bad about 6.5% simple interest per year, better than the banks.

umerrais79

Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad than London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2005
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
30-08-2005
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
29-09-2010 From Islamabad to London
Guys according to lawyers views on different sites, there is one thing that there is one more chance for loosing party to appeal against the decision.... so unfortunately if we back loggers un expectedly loose the case than we have to pay again to lawyers for appeal. So I come to the conclusion that its only a time wastage we can't spend our hard earned money on Canadian government and on the Canadian Lawyers who always trying to Robed all us back-loggers by different ways. Because now I don't trust on Canadians anymore they are liars because if they are sincere first they don't wasted our 8-9 years for waiting and after that Judges never prolong for so long almost a year to give a simple verdict against our case which all world knew that Canadian do unfair with us on un humanitarian grounds and the law they pass is totally illegal. So it's best for all of us to find other opportunities because Canada is not an end of world. So Guys you are agree with me?

sac

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2008
AOR Received.
28-05-2008
sbernados said:
I said i dont trust the immigration system, i didnt say i dont trust this lawsuit.. :) hey, if you pay your taxes, then blame your government. Not us, the litigants. we are the victims here. We already wasted our money and time for 6-8 years, that is why we are not giving up our fight. Win or lose but somebody should pay justice on this.
Exactly! We don't force our way into another country. We trust the immigration system to play fair, hence this litigation. for we continue to trust the justice system to render fair judgment. and we will respect the final decision. and it is an enlightened decision not to re-apply. who knows the CIC will not do to the May 2013 applicants what it has done to the pre-Feb 2008 applications? then it is a matter of trust in the entire immigration system!

sac

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2008
AOR Received.
28-05-2008
umerrais79 said:
Guys according to lawyers views on different sites, there is one thing that there is one more chance for loosing party to appeal against the decision.... so unfortunately if we back loggers un expectedly loose the case than we have to pay again to lawyers for appeal. So I come to the conclusion that its only a time wastage we can't spend our hard earned money on Canadian government and on the Canadian Lawyers who always trying to Robed all us back-loggers by different ways. Because now I don't trust on Canadians anymore they are liars because if they are sincere first they don't wasted our 8-9 years for waiting and after that Judges never prolong for so long almost a year to give a simple verdict against our case which all world knew that Canadian do unfair with us on un humanitarian grounds and the law they pass is totally illegal. So it's best for all of us to find other opportunities because Canada is not an end of world. So Guys you are agree with me?
I do not agree with you saying about not trusting the Canadians. You dont generalize. There are countless decent and just Canadians out there. Canadians who were also immigrants and built its nation to what it is now. we applied as immigrants trusting the system. it is the immigration system we are trying to question with this litigation. the federal courts may render judgment adverse to us. that should be respected. if the judgment favors the litigants, then it is an opportunity to improve the immigration system.

we don't make blanket judgments about Canadians in general. that is not fair.

parker24

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY --> Los Angeles, CA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
05-06-2012
Med's Done....
16-11-2011
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
zolter said:
I don't think he sought anyone's advise on his immigration matter, especially you.
Yet he's on this forum................ righhhht.

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PMM said:
Hi

Thats not too bad. In 2005 $550 Canadian was about 20,000 Rupees Today $550 Canadian is about 30,000 Rupees, so an applicant made 10,000 Rupees in 8 years, not bad about 6.5% simple interest per year, better than the banks.
dont talk nonsense that would be for family not for an individual. Talk sense please

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PMM said:
You would think that this would be more than sufficient to silence their nonsensical demands for "interest"...yet...somehow, I just don't see it.

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umerrais79 said:
Did you just have a massive brain fart?

You re-posted the exact same thing from yesterday.