+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal Skilled Worker Class Action Lawsuit

mqirnawi

Apr 16, 2012
Good day all

I want just to ask about people who sent for refund did you send via email or post office?

I have sent through email since july and i did not get any response back, please If any one have the right flow please respond thank you

Forever Victory

Mar 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
November 2013, by God's Grace
AOR Received.
11-06-2013
IELTS Request
IELTS submitted: 01-11-2013
Med's Request
Soon, in God's perfect time
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 2014 by God's Grace
mqirnawi said:
Good day all

I want just to ask about people who sent for refund did you send via email or post office?

I have sent through email since july and i did not get any response back, please If any one have the right flow please respond thank you
Hi mqirnawi,

I sent it through email because that is what they recommend. I also sent mine last July 2013, but up to now, I still do not have my refund.

I made my 4th follow up email to FSW fee refund email this December, good enough the automatic acknowledgement came back, this time, it tells us that they will not respond to our follow up email if our request for refund is less than 6 months, meaning they will only entertain email follow up if our request for refund already reached more than 6 months. At least now I know what is going on, I will make another follow up probably middle of January or 1st week of February.

Hope we all get our refund in 2014 1st or 2nd quarter.

Gaber1

Star Member
Nov 2, 2012
Forever Victory said:
Hi mqirnawi,

I sent it through email because that is what they recommend. I also sent mine last July 2013, but up to now, I still do not have my refund.

I made my 4th follow up email to FSW fee refund email this December, good enough the automatic acknowledgement came back, this time, it tells us that they will not respond to our follow up email if our request for refund is less than 6 months, meaning they will only entertain email follow up if our request for refund already reached more than 6 months. At least now I know what is going on, I will make another follow up probably middle of January or 1st week of February.

Hope we all get our refund in 2014 1st or 2nd quarter.

What about your second refund? In 2015?

jackdaw_flick

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
csaona said:
Hello friends,

Updating the Tim´s letter. ;D ;D ;D

21/12/2013

Dear Litigant,

DoJ counsel and I spoke again. At this point, it appears that we will be proceeding with two lead cases. The first is IMM-1-13, who was amongst the first to join the group and was never assessed. The second will be someone who joined after 18 June 2012 and was assessed after 29 March 20012. This approach should mean that all the arguments will be before the Court.

Until DoJ has my written arguments for the second case, CIC will not agree to consenting to leave in either case. They want to see our written arguments before consenting to having our case argued orally before the Court.

DoJ's lead counsel will be going on a two-week holiday in mid-January. Because he needs to concur, I will try to have my written arguments to DoJ by January 4th.

Will revert when we have an agreement.

Regards,

Tim

:) ;) :D ;D

Dear Casona

Actually I think you just mocking with some suffered people, May be for the time being you enjoying this,
but we people believe in God, Today you are very happy that you got the Canadian Visa, I think if god wishes he may void your universal visa...

But we don't curse that, wish you a happy life, Though like some nasty guys like you regularly posting false information, If your information is right then why not providing the Tim's address to jewel

Jsaini

Dec 30, 2013
Hello everyone,

My application was also terminated and like many other applicants of pre-2008, I also received notification from CIC to fill-up a form and submit to claim refund of processing fee.

I had written to CIC on 27 June 2013 and it has been more than 6 months with 4 reminders and there has been no refund nor any acknowledgement of my emails. Everytime I only get an auto response.

Can someone please advise what should I do? I have sent them another reminder today.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Jsaini said:
Hello everyone,

My application was also terminated and like many other applicants of pre-2008, I also received notification from CIC to fill-up a form and submit to claim refund of processing fee.

I had written to CIC on 27 June 2013 and it has been more than 6 months with 4 reminders and there has been no refund nor any acknowledgement of my emails. Everytime I only get an auto response.

Can someone please advise what should I do? I have sent them another reminder today.
Sir

Drop them another email on fee refund email address ,and wait

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
csaona said:
Hello friends,

Updating the Tim´s letter. ;D ;D ;D

21/12/2013

Dear Litigant,

DoJ counsel and I spoke again. At this point, it appears that we will be proceeding with two lead cases. The first is IMM-1-13, who was amongst the first to join the group and was never assessed. The second will be someone who joined after 18 June 2012 and was assessed after 29 March 20012. This approach should mean that all the arguments will be before the Court.

Until DoJ has my written arguments for the second case, CIC will not agree to consenting to leave in either case. They want to see our written arguments before consenting to having our case argued orally before the Court.

DoJ's lead counsel will be going on a two-week holiday in mid-January. Because he needs to concur, I will try to have my written arguments to DoJ by January 4th.

Will revert when we have an agreement.

Regards,

Tim

:) ;) :D ;D
Sir

Tim is an idiot , playing with hopes , and minting money

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Jewel1020 said:
Hi
Anyone can provide me the webside link of Tim . I am also one pre 2008 applicant

Jewel 1020
Sir

unfaircic.com

delhi

Jan 11, 2013
Hello Guys,

Anybody there who receive refund check from CIC and is a part of Tim's litigant (with whom CIC made agreement before 16 June). Should I refund the check? and What will be the criteria/procedure for refunding under protest.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
OLAYINKASOLA said:
hello everybody i need teaching job ( high school) for myself and my wife in Canada- Alberta or Manitoba
There's pretty much zero chance you're going to find a teaching job for the following reasons: (1) you need to go through a province-specific certification process before you will be allowed to teach in Canada and before you can get a job offer; (2) to hire you, the employer must prove there were no Canadians to hire for the role and right now there are way more teachers in Canada than there are jobs.

Shajitmathew

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
delhi said:
Hello Guys,

Anybody there who receive refund check from CIC and is a part of Tim's litigant (with whom CIC made agreement before 16 June). Should I refund the check? and What will be the criteria/procedure for refunding under protest.
Yes I fall in that category, but received the DD

sashali78

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msaeed said:
Sir

Tim is an idiot , playing with hopes , and minting money
I disagree with you on 33.3% of your statement. Tim does play with hopes and minting money out of the applicants who are the real idiots in this case...