Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
sbernados said:
Does our case close already? No more hope?
Sir

Lawyers are making money . Tim is a confused fellow.
We can pray for the best - That all
Mind it Canada is not the end of life
Have a blessed life

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
It is not like so. But it is the system which is trying to confuse him but he is so strong in his ideas that day is not sooooooooo away that all his litigants can see the day of justice. just wait for few months.

Gaber1

Star Member
Nov 2, 2012
Please dont be excited by the recent happenings in Tim case. It is all a fabricated therey to attract more goats. at least two more years will take to get some thing favour.

csaona

Dec 4, 2013
Hi guys,

updating the Tim´s information

07/12/2013

Good day,

DoJ has notified the Court -- see attachment -- that we're currently working out how to proceed with all of the cases. Don't worry about the "don't decide leave yet". DoJ just doesn't want to have a hearing set until we have worked out the details.

DoJ counsel advised me that they're trying to come up with a more comprehensive proposal than what was mentioned in the first letter, which is also attached. I will let you know when they share it with me.

In the interim, others may join our group.

Some of you have asked me to tell you specifically if you are in or out. I do not have the time make individual responses. If you applied before 27 February 2008 and our application was not assessed before 29 March 2012, you are included.

Regards,

Tim

December 06, 2013

Federal Court of Canada
180 Queen Street West
Suite 200
Toronto, Ontario
M5V3L6

Dear Sir/Madam:
Re: BACK, Young Mi v. MCI
Court File No.: IMM-1-13
Please place this letter before Justice Barnes.

We are writing to advise that the parties to this matter are currently developing a proposal for the management and disposition of the remaining cases in the Emam
(IMM-7502-11) case-managed group affected by s. 87.4.

A current element of the proposal being developed may involve Back v. Mel serving as a lead case. While the Respondent understands that Back has been referred to another Judge of the Court, we request that no further steps be taken to decide the question of leave at this time. The Respondent's position on leave may be modified as a result of the proposal that the parties are developing.

The Respondent hopes that the parties can finalize the proposal and be in a position to present it to the Court in the coming weeks.

Martin Anderson
Senior Counsel
Immigration Law Division

cc: Timothy Leahy

:) :) :)

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
Tim pre june litigants can hope to be in canada by march 2014.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

hopefulever said:
LMHO If you believe that, then I have some property for sale, that can only be seen at low tide.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
hopefulever said:
Oink-Flap, Oink-Flap... Pigs on the runway, waiting for takeoff..

jigs_india

Dec 12, 2012
csaona said:
Hi guys,
!
updating the Tim´s information

07/12/2013

Good day,

DoJ has notified the Court -- see attachment -- that we're currently working out how to proceed with all of the cases. Don't worry about the "don't decide leave yet". DoJ just doesn't want to have a hearing set until we have worked out the details.

DoJ counsel advised me that they're trying to come up with a more comprehensive proposal than what was mentioned in the first letter, which is also attached. I will let you know when they share it with me.

In the interim, others may join our group.

Some of you have asked me to tell you specifically if you are in or out. I do not have the time make individual responses. If you applied before 27 February 2008 and our application was not assessed before 29 March 2012, you are included.

Regards,

Tim

December 06, 2013

Federal Court of Canada
180 Queen Street West
Suite 200
Toronto, Ontario
M5V3L6

Dear Sir/Madam:
Re: BACK, Young Mi v. MCI
Court File No.: IMM-1-13
Please place this letter before Justice Barnes.

We are writing to advise that the parties to this matter are currently developing a proposal for the management and disposition of the remaining cases in the Emam
(IMM-7502-11) case-managed group affected by s. 87.4.

A current element of the proposal being developed may involve Back v. Mel serving as a lead case. While the Respondent understands that Back has been referred to another Judge of the Court, we request that no further steps be taken to decide the question of leave at this time. The Respondent's position on leave may be modified as a result of the proposal that the parties are developing.

The Respondent hopes that the parties can finalize the proposal and be in a position to present it to the Court in the coming weeks.

Martin Anderson
Senior Counsel
Immigration Law Division

cc: Timothy Leahy

:) :) :)

Now how many more. Weeks.
4 a month or 52 a year.
Ab final ho jaye yaar cam se cam paise and mind free ho jayee

Tipu Zaidi

Apr 9, 2013
If the decision came in fever of pre Feb applicant. Then what is the feature of those persons who have received the money back from CIC .

Shajitmathew

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
Tipu Zaidi said:
If the decision came in fever of pre Feb applicant. Then what is the feature of those persons who have received the money back from CIC .
Dear Friend, Please do not except a favorable decision from CIC or FCC, From the previous decisions it is evident that they are biased.

jigs_india

Dec 12, 2012
immanuelluna said:
yes move on guys... try other countries. Canada is not the end....
[/quote
Sir rather than that work hard in our own country
So that our children and our generations to come are not at mercy of these biased countries.who r following two set of rules.''

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
Now it looks tim litigants will get some positive results ,if not this time then it will never happen again.

Dramebaaz

Apr 17, 2013
zardoz said:
Oink-Flap, Oink-Flap... Pigs on the runway, waiting for takeoff..
I want to request all the members of this blog and especially the senior members who are Champion, VIP, or Hero members that please do not try to humiliate someone who is ignorant and ambitious just because you are not in pre-Feb 2008 backlog and you are not affected by the law to vipe out the backlog and have already reached or will surely reach Canada on permanent immigration basis.

Nobody becomes eternal after going to Canada. This life is temporary. You may reach the best country and become super rich but you will remain vulnerable and fragile because life is not going to be permanent by just getting permanent residency in Canada.

Everybody has dreams! Some people are lucky that they get what they want. Some others do not get what they want and that may not be due to their fault! Please do not humiliate anybody just for the fun of it! If you cannot make a constructive or positive contribution, please do not make destructive or negative comments also! Give the true and right information, it may be positive or negative but it must be true and right!

Thanks!