+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2024 - Outland Spousal Sponsorship

Mar 31, 2024
New Update

April 08, 2024:
Visitor Visa application got rejected.
  • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:
  • You do not have significant family ties outside Canada.
  • The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

Last edited:

hnalpha323

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
File Transfer...
30-11-2017
Med's Request
14-12-2017
Med's Done....
19-12-2017
Passport Req..
15-03-2018
New Update

April 08, 2024:
Visitor Visa application got rejected.
  • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:
  • You do not have significant family ties outside Canada.
  • The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
My wife had the same allegation which is so dumb ofcourse she`s going to have family ties in Canada because I`m here. The whole point is family reunification.
I am researching more on how to tackle this to apply again. Let me know if you find something as well

lohit.singh90

May 29, 2019
Hi,
Looking for help in applying for a spouse sponsorship application. I am PR in Canada based in Delhi. We got married in 2022 and changed her address to mine in Delhi where I live. After that, I moved to Canada. She got a new job in Bangalore in 2023. I got her PCC done in Delhi and pre-medical in Bangalore. My question is to you Passport address can't be changed unless it's one year of stay at a rented place in Bangalore. What should I write in her Current Address while applying? Delhi address according to Passport or Bangalore address where is she currently staying?

SpousalImmi

Feb 28, 2024
Hi everyone,

Do you have any idea why there is so much delay in the application? I know it's a weird question as no one can have a firm answer but I am a little concerned. My husband submitted his visitor Visa with AOR on March 3 and it is almost 1 month now. The processing time is 21 days and this was supposed to be a priority as they mentioned last year when they introduced this program in May 2023.
Incompetence of the Federal Government

sealmuncher

Apr 17, 2024
Submitted: February 18, 2024
Sponsor: Citizen
PA: Iraq
AOR: March 8, 2024
BIL: March 26, 2024
SA: March 27, 2024

Can I please be approved for the Whatsapp group?

Can someone please explain how we can track the biometrics to see if they have been approved or to see if the "background check" is in process? I see people mentioning a GCkey account, is that something we need to do for the principal applicant to track the application?