sendtomaddy

Star Member
Aug 4, 2022
i have applied for Tourist visa of myself
Application 09.02.2022
Biometrics 10.09.2022
Biometrics update immediately
Website shows processing time of 160 days as on 02.08.2022
but as per biometrics date its already 175 days almost and counting still on....

Anyone in same timeline/bucket with same situation

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
i have applied for Tourist visa of myself
Application 09.02.2022
Biometrics 10.09.2022
Biometrics update immediately
Website shows processing time of 160 days as on 02.08.2022
but as per biometrics date its already 175 days almost and counting still on....

Anyone in same timeline/bucket with same situation
Processing is an average and there is a backlog. You can raise a webform but honestly, nothing will come of it. All you can do is wait.

swan0206

Champion Member
May 14, 2019
What people get TRV in 2 weeks? And from what country? Have not seen anyone on this forum have 2 week processing times.
One of a known friends in-laws got it in 2weeks time. They had an Invitation for their house-warming function. If there is a real occasion the applications are getting approved quick. Not to forget, their in-laws also had a US visitors visa. On the other hand their parents didn't get it yet for the same reason, both were applied at same time(thinking of the reason coz, their US visa is expired).

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
One of a known friends in-laws got it in 2weeks time. They had an Invitation for their house-warming function. If there is a real occasion the applications are getting approved quick. Not to forget, their in-laws also had a US visitors visa. On the other hand their parents didn't get it yet for the same reason, both were applied at same time(thinking of the reason coz, their US visa is expired).
If a person has a US visa or previous Canadian TRV then a person is eligible for CAN+ processing. However that is the decision of IRCC.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
They had an Invitation for their house-warming function.
This has no value in approving visitor visa applications.

If there is a real occasion the applications are getting approved quick.
There is absolutely no correlation / causation relationship between this and VV approval. You are using one incident to project a causal relationship and it doesn't exist.

Not to forget, their in-laws also had a US visitors visa.
THIS has a correlation for faster visa approval as some applications are picked by IRCC to be processed under CAN+ if applicants have valid US visitor visa. But again this does not happen for all applicants.

swan0206

Champion Member
May 14, 2019
This has no value in approving visitor visa applications.

There is absolutely no correlation / causation relationship between this and VV approval. You are using one incident to project a causal relationship and it doesn't exist.
I am 100% very much present and know what i am talking and its based out of few applications that i have observed closely. I dont wanna sit here and make you believe, if you talk as if you are in the current situation! However, I am talking considering our applications too and a spousal VV application of a friend too. Nowhere i have said, its the only reason and you guys do it, i just gave one scenario.

Last edited:

sendtomaddy

Star Member
Aug 4, 2022
By the way, today morning
My tourist visa is refused with stereo type answer that they dont believe that i will leave canada after
In fact i mentioned my travel dates from 15 June to 25 JUne, which is already crossed almost 7 weeks before
also i enclosed sponsorship letter along with his documents and passport for travel history from my husband for finances as he has already been to US(5times), Canada(2 times), UK, AUS,UAE, Thai, Singapore and other places, we have travel history also with family to EU, UAE, Thai and Singapore

faisalmughal

Nov 5, 2015
My tourist visa is refused with stereo type answer that they dont believe that i will leave canada after
In fact i mentioned my travel dates from 15 June to 25 JUne, which is already crossed almost 7 weeks before
also i enclosed sponsorship letter along with his documents and passport for travel history from my husband for finances as he has already been to US(5times), Canada(2 times), UK, AUS,UAE, Thai, Singapore and other places, we have travel history also with family to EU, UAE, Thai and Singapore
May I know the date of submission of your application. Regards

Userqw

Jun 20, 2022
When did your review start??

Umairi

Jul 13, 2019
Hi Everyone

Applied on 8th of February (207 Days)
Biometrics Done on 16th of February and Updated on same day
Eligibility started on Feb 22nd and nothing after that.