+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2022 Tourist Visa

Downtown_YYZ Guy

Star Member
Sep 22, 2022
In India Visitor Visa for my son just got approved . Date of Submission Feb 24 2022. Date of Approval Oct 6. Eligibility started couple hours before ppr and still in same status but got PPR and final decision approved. Good luck to rest.
I am a PR here and my spouse has a visitor.
Quick Question- For the passport submission, anyone know if we can physically go to Chennai or Bangalore VAC and get it stamped? How long does it take and will my spouse be allowed with the passport inside (she is not part of application but my son is an infant )

Thank You

lucasinho

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
By the way, today morning
My tourist visa is refused with stereo type answer that they dont believe that i will leave canada after
In fact i mentioned my travel dates from 15 June to 25 JUne, which is already crossed almost 7 weeks before
also i enclosed sponsorship letter along with his documents and passport for travel history from my husband for finances as he has already been to US(5times), Canada(2 times), UK, AUS,UAE, Thai, Singapore and other places, we have travel history also with family to EU, UAE, Thai and Singapore
You have to provide your own proof of funds, travel history to UK/USA and ties to home country.