Waiver
Passport Req..
Visa-exempt
VISA ISSUED...
COPR received 14-01-2016
LANDED..........
17-01-2016
Update for the spreadsheet: DM estimated Aug 2nd

ECAS changed to DM but I did not receive an email notification (my citizenship test invite came via email). Anyone else with the same experience? Thanks!
Updated.

figs

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Not really mine first week feb app sent, IP May 1. No test date til now. It's been 6 months already since I filed my papers. ☹

figs

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
I didn't literally lazy but maybe getting some laziness as the pattern is not fully organized according to dates processed and submitted. Some late applicants I knew, they get test invite more faster, some after test just 2 weeks Oath. While some others are waiting for so many months. I know & I am aware how many people are going crazy gaga over here bec. of the unfair processing of the papers. Will u be happy u paid a lot yet they dont actually let u know what the hell is going on with your file. Does it takes 6 7 8 months to process somebody papers even if she/he is only one person? We paid a lot because we the people of Canada are the ones paying the taxes, we are partly the reason why Immigration has a lot of money to help for the refugess and yet we , they don't think about us our sacrifices. We worked hard for it. We all want fairness here thats all im sayong! Open your mind and open your eyes theres a lot of messages tellking they are waiting for more than 8 months some years. Oh well I reget submitting my papers, I shoudl just suppose to renew my PR every 5 years! Im so disappointed

aylia24

May 14, 2014
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
AOR Received.
31 July 2014
I have a question. If any one didn't study or take any course or any language certificate from any place but has a work experience over 5 year in a store. can she apply for the citizenship or she has to do some course or do ielets. need advice.

mytammy

Star Member
Sep 10, 2011
I didn't literally lazy but maybe getting some laziness as the pattern is not fully organized according to dates processed and submitted. Some late applicants I knew, they get test invite more faster, some after test just 2 weeks Oath. While some others are waiting for so many months. I know & I am aware how many people are going crazy gaga over here bec. of the unfair processing of the papers. Will u be happy u paid a lot yet they dont actually let u know what the hell is going on with your file. Does it takes 6 7 8 months to process somebody papers even if she/he is only one person? We paid a lot because we the people of Canada are the ones paying the taxes, we are partly the reason why Immigration has a lot of money to help for the refugess and yet we , they don't think about us our sacrifices. We worked hard for it. We all want fairness here thats all im sayong! Open your mind and open your eyes theres a lot of messages tellking they are waiting for more than 8 months some years. Oh well I reget submitting my papers, I shoudl just suppose to renew my PR every 5 years! Im so disappointed
I know it's none of my business but i think your ranting wont make your application progress any faster. I read someone complaining as you do and someone replied that if your application is over a year then that's when you can start to really be concerned. You can still withdraw your application if you just plan on renewing your PR every 5 years no one is stopping you. Cheers!

smalltown

Mar 8, 2018
Do you guys use lower case for surname/last name on ECAS. I have been trying many times and something goes wrong every time. Thank you

SideshowLoki

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
London, ON
LANDED..........
11-27-2007
I have a question. If any one didn't study or take any course or any language certificate from any place but has a work experience over 5 year in a store. can she apply for the citizenship or she has to do some course or do ielets. need advice.
You may have to do the IELTS. It has to be submitted as proof of language. I'm a born and bred English speaker from the USA and I still had to submit something as proof (in my case, it was my high school transcripts). You can use your high school transcripts provided they were a primarily English or French speaking school. Otherwise, you need to take a test to prove you can speak the language.

nave.g

Feb 23, 2018
Hi Admin, please update spreadsheet for status update to DM probably on Aug 02. Spreadsheet @ row 22, ID nave.g.

Question: ECAS status was updated to DM for both spouse and I but my child's status in ECAS still shows as IP. Does anyone has similar experience and can share when can we expect it to update to DM?

Thanks

UPPI

Nov 11, 2013
Hi Admin, please update spreadsheet for status update to DM probably on Aug 02. Spreadsheet @ row 22, ID nave.g.

Question: ECAS status was updated to DM for both spouse and I but my child's status in ECAS still shows as IP. Does anyone has similar experience and can share when can we expect it to update to DM?

Thanks

Congrats!

What's your visa office? Scarborough?

Braveheart613

Aug 7, 2018
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Hi there!

I'm a new member here.

Please add me to the timeline:

Montreal, Quebec

Family of 4 (2 Adult, 2 children)