Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Inland
Konan1982 said:
Hey congrats man..
Can you please tell how long it took from DM to PPR ? 2 weeks?
Hey Konan1982
He didn't get DM. He is a direct PPR case. :D

goldbank

May 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 3,2014
Doc's Request.
August 1,2014
AOR Received.
March 6, 2014
Med's Request
March 6, 2014
Med's Done....
April 3, 2014 received April 2014
LANDED..........
in Canada Sept 2012
Konan1982 said:
Hey congrats man..
Can you please tell how long it took from DM to PPR ? 2 weeks?
I didn't get DM and still at this time my ecas is still In Process.

goldbank

May 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 3,2014
Doc's Request.
August 1,2014
AOR Received.
March 6, 2014
Med's Request
March 6, 2014
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
in Canada Sept 2012
Ed_nia said:
Heyyyyy my good friend.......I am very happy for you.
Finally it has come for you. Congrats to you and your family.
Cheers.
Yeah! Thank you! Yours and other Feb applicants will be PPR soon. I was not reading the forum anymore, I don't want to be pissed off looking at March and some April applicants got DM lol!
Watch out for PPR too!

goldbank

May 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 3,2014
Doc's Request.
August 1,2014
AOR Received.
March 6, 2014
Med's Request
March 6, 2014
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
in Canada Sept 2012
min2_always said:
Congrats dear
I am a feb 3 applicant
Waiting for ppr.... :(
Are u single applicant?
Thank you dear! Nope dear. I have a family and all are here in Canada.

1pak1

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th feb 2014
AOR Received.
31 March 2014
Med's Request
31th March 2014
Med's Done....
8th April 2014
Nothing for me either, still in process..

sweet pea

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2-15
Doc's Request.
SCHEDULE A IMM5669 24-07-2015
AOR Received.
03-05-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2015
LANDED..........
25-08-2015
can anyone give some advice please? i had applied nomination as single last february 2014 and get the file number at the same month after 2 weeks. i got married last june 2014. i didn't receive certificate yet from AINP. Do i need to notify them first before i received the certificate although i receive my file number already? or i need to wait first the certificate before doing any actions? :eek: thanks... can some help me please?? i am new here.. :( :(

Classically Mild

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
1pak1 said:
Nothing for me either, still in process..
I am still in process. I feel like crying. Because of this torture by CIC, I have alienated myself from friends and family and my nature has turned so grumpy. None of my non-immigrant friends can understand what we are going through. All I do each day is pray that CIC should pity me and send me the PPR. How long will this torture continue. Feel bad that our batch had to suffer to this degree for absolutely no fault of ours.

monenemo

Sep 11, 2014
Get yourself together, without PPR, we still have friends and families back up; even if we got the PPR, but no friends or families, then we are nothing.

Ed_nia

Apr 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well said!!!

By the way....for anyone who still needs info regarding their PR application just call the CIC call center and you will receive a more detailed info on your application than before. Of course they won't tell you if decision has been made or not or the type of the decision made. But unlike before, you will get much information to get you an insight on what's up on your file. I was told by an agent that CIC lifted the embargo last Friday on call center agents regarding PNP PR file inquiries. So I have observed that since this week they have been forthcoming with more information on my file as against the previous months. They can even confirm up to the exact location of your file now (Sydney or Ottawa) and if anything is outstanding awaiting your action or the general outlook of things regarding your application.

Give it a try guys and calm your nerves. There will be life after PPR!!!

monenemo said:
Get yourself together, without PPR, we still have friends and families back up; even if we got the PPR, but no friends or families, then we are nothing.

Bhim

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Classically Mild said:
I am still in process. I feel like crying. Because of this torture by CIC, I have alienated myself from friends and family and my nature has turned so grumpy. None of my non-immigrant friends can understand what we are going through. All I do each day is pray that CIC should pity me and send me the PPR. How long will this torture continue. Feel bad that our batch had to suffer to this degree for absolutely no fault of ours.
hi Classically Mild, I have gone through the same process of long wait and I very well understand how it effects your day to day lifestyle as you sat helpless waiting for any kind of update from cic. your life just goes on hold, it is surely a tough time to concentrate on anything. I waited for over 5 months since IP.
Just keep your self busy with work / friends and just hang in there as I am sure once we receive our PR's everything will be okay.
hope this helps.

1pak1

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th feb 2014
AOR Received.
31 March 2014
Med's Request
31th March 2014
Med's Done....
8th April 2014
Classically Mild said:
I feel the same, i know a guy who is a march applicant and he has got the DM last week. I mean if they say that ur file is in the que and will be reviewed in that order, then y do they contradict their own statement by saying that each case is reviewed in a different way as every individual is different. I feel frustrated becuz of lack of information some time. On top of it they r so slow in sending notes and replying back to the emails. I feel annoyed and agitated with this whole waiting thing and lack of information.

min2_always

Star Member
May 18, 2014
Hi guys almost 25 days since DM nothing till now..,
How much more wait for us ?
And applied for work permit extension since 43 days nothing till now as
Well...
I m on implied status i can work with same employer but
What about driving and health card etc?
Do you any idea i can drive on implied status ??
Driving licence expired cant renew it without work permit.

vicky86

Sep 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Mar-2014
Nomination.....
04-Dec-2013
AOR Received.
15-Apr-2014
Med's Request
15-Apr-2014
Med's Done....
20-May-2014
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2015
LANDED..........
01-03-2015 (already in Canada)
min2_always said:
Hi guys almost 25 days since DM nothing till now..,
How much more wait for us ?
I got DM on 1st Feb; still waiting.

New thing, looks like most of March applicants files (some from Feb too) are still in CIO_Sydney, they processed our application(got this info while talking to CIC call center).

Don't know how long before we receive Passport request? I doubt CIO will send it, they might have transfer it to Ottawa before we receive PPR.

any thoughts?

sumitsra

Star Member
Sep 26, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-14
Doc's Request.
28-05-14
Nomination.....
05-02-14
AOR Received.
16-04-14
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
16-04-14
Med's Done....
24-04-14
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
waiting
LANDED..........
already inside Canada
vicky86 said:
I got DM on 1st Feb; still waiting.

New thing, looks like most of March applicants files (some from Feb too) are still in CIO_Sydney, they processed our application(got this info while talking to CIC call center).

Don't know how long before we receive Passport request? I doubt CIO will send it, they might have transfer it to Ottawa before we receive PPR.

any thoughts?
You are right my friend. I recieved a reply from sydney on 9th feb. They confirmed that my file still in their office. And i m still waiting for DM