+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2012 Applicants - Join here!

ThunderSoul

May 15, 2012
canadiangirl78 said:
Your file is already in process. So they will just match up the document and finish processing it. If the address they want you to send the form to is different than the one you sent the application to, it should be pretty fast.
Do you have a time estimate on how quickly they would make this matchup?

Thanks!

ThunderSoul

May 15, 2012
liuminparis said:
Hi just some timeline to share here.

My application was submitted on Feb 6th and received on 7th. Cic started to process on may 10th. They sent me a letter requesting a missing signature on may 16th. Letter received today and I replied today. I was so worried that they requesting other docs I.e. police check as I lived in four countries longer than 6 months and it was a pain to get those police docs so I m so relieved to see the letter today.

Wish this timeline can shed a light on u if u r anxiously waiting , like me a week ago. Hopefully can get approva next week.

Have a nice long weekend everyone. Try to stick to this forum but too much will ruin ur life. Enjoy the moment u have! Try.....
What was the missing signature? What document?

Thanks... :)

lalatata

Aug 11, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 8th,2012
File Transfer...
May 17th,2012
Med's Done....
Jan 24th,2012
Passport Req..
June 1st,2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM- July 23rd,2012 - Passport received - Aug 13th,2012
ThunderSoul said:
We did not make a mistake, we do not understand why they say that file is missing. I spoke with my wife and she has a log of the document being completed. Do not imply my wife made a mistake, ~that~ is rude and "mentally challenged" of you. Please keep your opinions to yourself about other people in this forum. Don't judge!
Good that you think there was no mistake at your end, now i think you should not focus on other members or other individuals and perhaps just get done what they need you to get done.. I am sorry if you think calling somebody you know ( perhaps you wife) "Mentally Challenged" -> for the records I didnt even mention anything about u or your wife.. I know its rude, you feel the heat for somebody you know , but is it okay for you to say some one else (cic folks ) are "Mentally Challenged" ? Anyways, food for thought buddy, Its unfortunate that you got to redo something but I wish you good luck and a speedy process..

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
ThunderSoul said:
Do you have a time estimate on how quickly they would make this matchup?

Thanks!
No. Just mail it express and track it. Then it all depends. But I am sure the officer wants to get your file off his desk.

jot1988

Star Member
May 5, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Feb 2012
AOR Received.
29 May 2012
File Transfer...
7 June 2012
Med's Done....
24 Dec 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26 June 2012 (Received by New Delhi VO on 28 June 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
22 August 2012
LANDED..........
9 Sep 2012
chickie72 said:
Wow like really if you are going to be negative all the time, then this process is going to be very long and stressful for you. Think positive thoughts, your days will be much brighter in light of the situation (THE SITUATION WE ARE ALL IN TOGETHER!)
I'm also 27th feb applicant. Wish our number will come soon.

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
Another quiet day. :(

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Jot1988 our day is soon coming. I really feel we will hear something by the end of June and that is only 11 days away! It is hard when we first put it in the days were like 55 on the website and they went up and up and up but soon we will be on our way. What office does yours go to after?

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ThunderSoul said:
Perhaps. 3 signatures, right?

So what's the process now, do you know? I send it, and the fears start all over again. Did they receive it, did they lose it, are they going to "notice it" before the deadline? ETC. Total bullsh*t all over again. Dealing with mentally limited people is so hard.
Come on guys give him some break. He is frustrated would not you be if you were in his shoes! We are all humans and we do mistakes do not you wonder yourself if you or your spouse missed anything! Then who hired you to speak for CIC if you are their spokesman then answer our questions, petitions,...etc.

If CIC processing times were few days the stress will be less. It all starts if we stop judging others and stop jumping to conclusions.

Some of you read some of my posts but have not really read my inbox and the childish pm's I recieved from some kids. They have not even seen how it all started and just jumped to conclusions.

jot1988

Star Member
May 5, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Feb 2012
AOR Received.
29 May 2012
File Transfer...
7 June 2012
Med's Done....
24 Dec 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26 June 2012 (Received by New Delhi VO on 28 June 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
22 August 2012
LANDED..........
9 Sep 2012
chickie72 said:
Jot1988 our day is soon coming. I really feel we will hear something by the end of June and that is only 11 days away! It is hard when we first put it in the days were like 55 on the website and they went up and up and up but soon we will be on our way. What office does yours go to after?
Fingers crossed for end of May. I just want to be with my husband. Mine's going to New Delhi.

Fencesitter

Champion Member
Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13, 2012
AOR Received.
AOR2 July 25, 2012
File Transfer...
July 13, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 1, 2012
Interview........
WAIVED!
Passport Req..
Aug 28, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 24, 2012
LANDED..........
Jan 30, 2013
You only need to sign three times if you don't have a spouse, don't have a child, and are an only child. If you have a spouse, a child, and a brother or sister, you only sign once at the bottom of the form (section D if I'm not mistaken).

FS

bally21

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Northern Ireland
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2012
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
17-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2012
LANDED..........
28-07-2012
Checked e-cas today and I can sign in using both mine and my husbands details, so happy days! It says application received in London and medical results received. Is it normal to have medical results received as soon as it gets to london? I thought they only requested/received them when they started processing your app?

Deficient

Feb 22, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/02/2012
Doc's Request.
11/07/2012 [CSQ]
File Transfer...
08/06/2012
Med's Request
Signature has med furtherance details
Med's Done....
10/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/2012
bally21 said:
Checked e-cas today and I can sign in using both mine and my husbands details, so happy days! It says application received in London and medical results received. Is it normal to have medical results received as soon as it gets to london? I thought they only requested/received them when they started processing your app?
Yep, London will have had your medical long before sponsor approval if my own case is anything to go by. Seems like the medical side of things gets progressed there while the rest of the app is still in Mississauga - I had a medical furtherance letter from London dated less than a month after the date I took my medical, so it must get looked at and acted upon very swiftly. After that, it's probably just waiting there until the rest of the app arrives and they get matched up.

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
I checked ecas - DECISION MADE!!!

"We sent you a letter on May 16, 2012 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. "

I can't believe they didn't just EMAIL us - now we are both dying waiting for the letter to arrive!! We are so worried about getting denied even though it is rare. (Letting first PR expire, me living outside of Canada when we applied)

Jafffna

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Watreloo
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 March 2012
AOR Received.
04 June 2012
File Transfer...
04 June 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 2012
canadiangirl78 said:
I checked ecas - DECISION MADE!!!

"We sent you a letter on May 16, 2012 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. "

I can't believe they didn't just EMAIL us - now we are both dying waiting for the letter to arrive!! We are so worried about getting denied even though it is rare. (Letting first PR expire, me living outside of Canada when we applied)
Congrads.. Don't worry, it will be a good news. They updated during the long weekend ? Huh