+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

Jancy

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
You can email them with your DOB and Full Name (identity@fbi.gov) to see if they've reached your application yet. Also, Monday is a holiday next week (Martin Luther King day), so it will add to the delay. Let us know here as well where they've reached :)
@sid8tive identity@fbi.gov is this the same email ID I need to use, to get a confirmation from FBI that my application is not processed yet ,. so that I can include with my LOE?

albak

Star Member
Sep 5, 2017
Just called up FBI. The lady said they are processing applications received as of October 2. Since October 2 is Monday that means all applications received over the preceding Saturday will be opened together as well. The lady said it would take them at least until next Tuesday (Monday 15 January being a holiday in lieu of MLK day) to finish opening all packages.

My application reached them on October 2 per courier but has not been processed yet. Starting to get nervous. Fingers crossed.

Just called up FBI. The lady said they are processing applications received as of October 2. Since October 2 is Monday that means all applications received over the preceding Saturday will be opened together as well. The lady said it would take them at least until next Tuesday (Monday 15 January being a holiday in lieu of MLK day) to finish opening all packages.

My application reached them on October 2 per courier but has not been processed yet. Starting to get nervous. Fingers crossed.
You'll be fine :)

Pritch52

Oct 5, 2014
We haven't received the FBI Background Check yet, but hopefully soon (sent it on 10/03/2017). When we get it, how do we get rid of the explanation on GCKEY? Or would we send it by mail?

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
We haven't received the FBI Background Check yet, but hopefully soon (sent it on 10/03/2017). When we get it, how do we get rid of the explanation on GCKEY? Or would we send it by mail?
you mean the LOE on MyCIC portal? you don't get rid of it.
if there is a place holder for FBI report in your MyCIC account, you upload it there. if not, raise a CSE to send the report.

Pritch52

Oct 5, 2014
you mean the LOE on MyCIC portal? you don't get rid of it.
if there is a place holder for FBI report in your MyCIC account, you upload it there. if not, raise a CSE to send the report.
Yeah, the LOE. When I go on MyCIC it doesn't give me an option to add another document. What do you mean by raising a CSE? Sorry I need things dumbed down for me.

mike_123

Sep 9, 2017
Dear all,
I am applying from India with PCC from FBI still awaited. Just wanted to know how can I make the payment while submitting the AOR. I tried my indian debit card which failed. Just wanted to know what other applicants from India did.
Would online banking (interac) for one of the indian banks - HDFC, ICICI work?

Appreciate all your help on the same.

Cubicrootofthee

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
USA
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2018
Dear all,
I am applying from India with PCC from FBI still awaited. Just wanted to know how can I make the payment while submitting the AOR. I tried my indian debit card which failed. Just wanted to know what other applicants from India did.
Would online banking (interac) for one of the indian banks - HDFC, ICICI work?

Appreciate all your help on the same.
I didn't apply from India. So, just a suggestion. Could you send a money order?

Could anybody provide the detailed instructions of not receiving FBI PCC before deadline? Thank you so much.
Apply for FBI PCC > Don't get it before deadline. Just kidding.

If you don't get it by deadline, just upload an LOE (letter of explanation) along with proof that you have applied (like shipping receipt, tracking number, tracking history) in the place of the FBI PCC and submit your application. They will then give you an extension for uploading the FBI PCC.

Reactions: summerxx

egy2can

Sep 24, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Received by FBI 29 Sep
Processed 10 Jan
Mailed 12 Jan
Still not received in the US