+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

canadacal

Mar 31, 2017
Hello people, I've been given 60 days to provide my US PCC and have until 9th July. My application was delivered on 24th March. Based on recent posts, I do not think my application will be opened until the end of the month as they are on 13th March currently. Assuming it takes about 3 weeks to receive the PCC, would end of June be a reasonable time to expect the PCC?
ppl any thoughts on the above?

anumahesh

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
30-06-2017
AOR Received.
01-07-2017
File Transfer...
30-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2017
Hi Anumahesh,

I have to apply for FBI PCC yet, looking at your response it looks like they are around 50 days behind. I am really worried about the delay as website says 12 to 14 weeks processing time, do you know anyone who got it early??

Hi,

As mentioned by Karthik, you can submit your application even if you don't receive the FBI PCC on time, but you need to show the proof that you have applied for it. Explain that in the LOE.

Right now FBI is Taking 6 to 8 weeks to open the package from the date it is delivered and once open they send the report in a week

anumahesh

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
30-06-2017
AOR Received.
01-07-2017
File Transfer...
30-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2017
You do not need to provide the CVV code - have you checked with your card provider? They may have declined it due to fraud if they believe the transaction or merchant is in a different country - call them and confirm. Alternatively, send them a different card if you have one.
Thank you Karthik, we are sending a new credit card form.

salikgilani

Apr 27, 2017
They say 12 to 14 weeks but its more like 8 weeks at the moment - so you should just go ahead and apply. Even if you do not receive the PCC by the ITA 90 day submission deadline, you can mention in LOE and provide supporting proof of having applied for it - credit card charge date and statement, proof of delivery of courier, etc. CIC will accept it and you can raise a CSE once you get the PCC.
Hey! So I used the prepaid method by providing a bank draft instead of using a credit card. As proof, I have the delivery receipt from USPS as well as a copy of the draft. I have almost all my other documents available. Just wanted to know this will be sufficient proof or not? Mine got delivered on on April 15 so I assume it's not going to open before June 20 and take a month from then to deliver.

Also , do they give extra time to submit the application or they start considering it and we can submit the PCC on a later date as soon as we receive it?

dopehead

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
Hey! So I used the prepaid method by providing a bank draft instead of using a credit card. As proof, I have the delivery receipt from USPS as well as a copy of the draft. I have almost all my other documents available. Just wanted to know this will be sufficient proof or not? Mine got delivered on on April 15 so I assume it's not going to open before June 20 and take a month from then to deliver.

Also , do they give extra time to submit the application or they start considering it and we can submit the PCC on a later date as soon as we receive it?
That should suffice. You may want to add this to an LOE too.

Andrew2016

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello people, I've been given 60 days to provide my US PCC and have until 9th July. My application was delivered on 24th March. Based on recent posts, I do not think my application will be opened until the end of the month as they are on 13th March currently. Assuming it takes about 3 weeks to receive the PCC, would end of June be a reasonable time to expect the PCC?
Yes you are fine, and they have mentioned 12 weeks. You are with in their time line. Check this link out it might help you.

https://myimmitracker.com/en/us/trackers/fbi-summary-check-tracker

salikgilani

Apr 27, 2017
That should suffice. You may want to add this to an LOE too.
Thank you for your response. Much appreciated. Just wanted to know that if I submit my courier documents instead of my PCC, do they give me an extension to submit my documents, they start the review and I can send in my PCC later on as soon as it arrives?

karthik2479

Apr 19, 2017
Yes you are fine, and they have mentioned 12 weeks. You are with in their time line. Check this link out it might help you.

https://myimmitracker.com/en/us/trackers/fbi-summary-check-tracker
Thank you for your response. Much appreciated. Just wanted to know that if I submit my courier documents instead of my PCC, do they give me an extension to submit my documents, they start the review and I can send in my PCC later on as soon as it arrives?
Yes - as long as you provide sufficient documentation that you had applied as soon as you recieved the ITA, its ok. Once you get the PCC, you can raise a CSE if you have already submitted documents and are post AOR. They will append it to your application.

rxyz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
my fingerprint received by FBI around15th of March but I have not seen any money charged on my credit card yet. Should I be worried? Should I call them?

karthik2479

Apr 19, 2017
my fingerprint received by FBI around15th of March but I have not seen any money charged on my credit card yet. Should I be worried? Should I call them?
They are currently processing packages delivered on 13th March - wait until next week I am sure you will see the charge

anumahesh

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
30-06-2017
AOR Received.
01-07-2017
File Transfer...
30-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2017
Send them an email, with your full name and DOB. Also mention the delivery date. You will definitely get reply from them.