+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hi guys , will this US PCC take 60 days or even more (80-90 days)? I am afraid to not be on time to apply for PR after ITA as it gives 90 day period, but I have not applied for US PCC yet o_O

MALLHI

Star Member
Apr 29, 2010
PAKISTAN
My package was delivered on 25th April. No update since then.

Guys! My credit card is authorised for online use. Do I need to call the bank and tell them that it will be charged Internationally by FBI in US?

abasoufiane

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-06-2017
Hey, how did you know that your package was misplaced? I am afraid mine has been delivered incorrectly too. My signed by info says "E FORE" and the address says OH. I am worried.
Relax, it's normal that the state address shows OH (ohio) instead of west Virginia this is because the center of distribution is in OHIO, i was very stressed like you when i saw the delivery address showing Ohio so i requested a detailed tracking and fortunately the right address was displayed. don't worry.

arrayofhope

Jan 14, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
AOR Received.
18/05/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-15-2017
My package was delivered on 25th April. No update since then.

Guys! My credit card is authorised for online use. Do I need to call the bank and tell them that it will be charged Internationally by FBI in US?
They are currently processing requests that were delivered around the 21st of March. If your package was delivered on the 25th of April, they wont even open your package for another 3-4 weeks. If anything is wrong with the credit card, the FBI will usually contact you, but it doesn't hurt to inform your bank and let them know there will be an international charge in a few weeks.

salikgilani

Apr 27, 2017
They are currently processing requests that were delivered around the 21st of March. If your package was delivered on the 25th of April, they wont even open your package for another 3-4 weeks. If anything is wrong with the credit card, the FBI will usually contact you, but it doesn't hurt to inform your bank and let them know there will be an international charge in a few weeks.
I sent in a cheque as the mode of payment as they had specified instead of credit card. That would be fine?

arrayofhope

Jan 14, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
AOR Received.
18/05/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-15-2017
I sent in a cheque as the mode of payment as they had specified instead of credit card. That would be fine?
If your cheque can be processed internationally, then there shouldn't be any issues. If for any reason the FBI is unable to use the cheque, they will contact you for a different mode of payment.

salikgilani

Apr 27, 2017
If your cheque can be processed internationally, then there shouldn't be any issues. If for any reason the FBI is unable to use the cheque, they will contact you for a different mode of payment.
I am in the US, the cheque was in fact a standing order, the amount already deducted. So I hope they can process it. I have all my documents except this PCC and its causing quite an elongated delay.

arrayofhope

Jan 14, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
AOR Received.
18/05/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-15-2017
I am in the US, the cheque was in fact a standing order, the amount already deducted. So I hope they can process it. I have all my documents except this PCC and its causing quite an elongated delay.
In this case the cheque is similar to a money order. You should have no issues. In case you did not know, you can submit your application without the FBI PCC, as long as you provide them proof that you have requested for this service, usually these are (proof of delivery, proof of payment). You can request a letter from the bank/courier service for this purpose.

Once you receive the FBI PCC, you will have to raise a CSE and upload it there.

salikgilani

Apr 27, 2017
In this case the cheque is similar to a money order. You should have no issues. In case you did not know, you can submit your application without the FBI PCC, as long as you provide them proof that you have requested for this service, usually these are (proof of delivery, proof of payment). You can request a letter from the bank/courier service for this purpose.

Once you receive the FBI PCC, you will have to raise a CSE and upload it there.

I have copies of all of these documents with me, scanned for the same purpose. So my Invitation was received May 4 and My application was received April 15 by FBI, so I assume First week of July is the right time to expect it. Should I send in my application right now even though I have till August 4?

arrayofhope

Jan 14, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
AOR Received.
18/05/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-15-2017
I have copies of all of these documents with me, scanned for the same purpose. So my Invitation was received May 4 and My application was received April 15 by FBI, so I assume First week of July is the right time to expect it. Should I send in my application right now even though I have till August 4?
I would recommend you wait till you get the US PCC since your ITA was quite recent(just my opinion). There have been complaints about how each VO evaluates and scrutinizes applications differently. Probably best to wait, but feel free to check with a good immigration lawyer. They offer hourly services, usually around $100-300. You can get a clear cut answer with this issue as well as any other concerns you may have with documentation etc.

Most of us here in this forum are applicants or candidates, anything mentioned here is no substitute for a legal opinion and should be taken with a grain of salt ;).

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
I'll suggest you to wait till the end of July before submitting your application without the FBI PCC. As per the recent timelines, you can expect your PCC by the end of June.