+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

Srushti

Oct 25, 2016
Los Angeles, California
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2017
Finger prints received by FBI : March 6th
CC charged : April 24th
Finger prints scanned : April 27th
Report mailed out: April 27th

axolotl

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Fingerprints delivered on 1 March 2017. Credit card charged on 17 April 2017. Report made and sent by the FBI on 20 April 2017, and received on 3 May 2017 in Singapore.

Srushti

Oct 25, 2016
Los Angeles, California
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2017
Finger prints received by FBI : March 6th
CC charged : April 24th
Finger prints scanned : April 27th
Report mailed out: April 27th
Report Received @ California: May 2nd

Dark Vader

Apr 8, 2017
I found this chain very useful, it helped me get a sense of the timeline for FBI processing. Thanks all who have shared.

In my case
Package delivered to FBI: 18 April
Will share once I receive updates.

Canadianspirit

Feb 2, 2017
Scrolling through this was scary! I am planing to get into the pool by End of May/beginning of June hopefully so can you please advise regarding application
ATTn
C/O
What should I write to fill these two?
Also I was planning to send a money order but I keep seeing people talking about credit card being charged?? What is this about if you would kindly explain?
Also how can I track my application and can use UPS to mail my application and fingerprints?
And I might be getting a little paranoid but can guys give me the link for the application just to make sure I am filling the right one ?

Thank you so much

gailmargolis

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadianspirit said:
Scrolling through this was scary! I am planing to get into the pool by End of May/beginning of June hopefully so can you please advise regarding application
ATTn
C/O
What should I write to fill these two?
Also I was planning to send a money order but I keep seeing people talking about credit card being charged?? What is this about if you would kindly explain?
Also how can I track my application and can use UPS to mail my application and fingerprints?
And I might be getting a little paranoid but can guys give me the link for the application just to make sure I am filling the right one ?

Thank you so much
The typical process is that when FBI has finally reached your application and is about to start processing your file, they will process your payment first. You typically will not be aware when this happens, unless you paid by credit card, in which case your bank statement will reflect that FBI processed your credit card payment on so-so date. If you instead pay by money order, you will not know it when FBI begins processing your app.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Canadianspirit said:
ATTn
C/O
What should I write to fill these two? Your name will do.
Also I was planning to send a money order but I keep seeing people talking about credit card being charged?? What is this about if you would kindly explain? You can pay with money order or credit card. Most people use credit card because when it gets charged, you get to know when your application started processing. With money order, you don't have that option.
Also how can I track my application and can use UPS to mail my application and fingerprints? Yes you can use UPS or Fedex or any other reliable courier company. Make sure they give you a tracking number. That's the only way your package could be tracked.
Here you go: https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks

Thank you so much

MALLHI

Star Member
Apr 29, 2010
PAKISTAN
Hi Guys!

My PCC application was delivered on 25th April as I got the confirmation email fro Fedex. Should I expect an acknowledgment email from the FBI ? If yes, when should I get it as its already 9 days since it was delivered. Thanks!

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
MALLHI said:
Hi Guys!

My PCC application was delivered on 25th April as I got the confirmation email fro Fedex. Should I expect an acknowledgment email from the FBI ? If yes, when should I get it as its already 9 days since it was delivered. Thanks!
No confirmation email from FBI. You'll have to wait for approx. 40-45 days till your package will be opened and processed.

dannyhcean

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Maverick28 said:
No confirmation email from FBI. You'll have to wait for approx. 40-45 days till your package will be opened and processed.
My request was received my FBI on March 13. Credit card payment was initiative by FBI on May 3. So 51 days for my case.

rj16

Star Member
May 19, 2015
New Jersey, USA
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Has anyone sent multiple applications in same package? I sent mine and wife's in one, but attached 2 application forms, 2 credit card forms etc. I wonder if that would create an issue..

karthik2479

Apr 19, 2017
rj16 said:
Has anyone sent multiple applications in same package? I sent mine and wife's in one, but attached 2 application forms, 2 credit card forms etc. I wonder if that would create an issue..
Not an issue at all. I have done exactly the same as you - package delivered on Apr 17 - waiting for them to charge the card - hopefully sometime in June. I do not see any problem. In fact, the FBI mentions that you can enlose multiple applications in one packet.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
rj16 said:
No issues. I, in fact sent two applications with one credit card auth form for $36.