+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FAQ

bagina

Jan 16, 2007
Re: FAQ - for rupeshhar

Dear rupeshhari,

I've submited my RPRF, medicals and passports 5 months ago and still waiting. Recently I've asked my application status and got a reply that my application is in queue for final review by Visa Officer.
Would you pls share your thoughts on whether I'm likely to get visas soon or there might be something that delays it? I've applied to Beijing office.

Many thanks for your time.
with best,
Bagina

kamranf777

Oct 4, 2009
i am english teacher in an institute with more than 6 years experiance. i wan t to know if i can apply for the category 4131 (College and Other Vocational Instructors )?

Najeebkhan84

Sep 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 May 2011
Doc's Request.
Send along with Application
IELTS Request
Send Along with Documents
Med's Request
25-1-2013
Med's Done....
18-2-2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
PPR1> 9-10-13 7 PPR2> 24-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
1-11-2013
LANDED..........
26 jan,2014
kamranf777 said:
i am english teacher in an institute with more than 6 years experiance. i wan t to know if i can apply for the category 4131 (College and Other Vocational Instructors )?
yes u can apply under this NOC

harsh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2009
hiii rupeswari and all of you....

Can you please tell the status of NOC 0711 (Construction Manager)....?
Whether this category is fastly processed or Slowly or there is no relation with category for processing the files?

harsh

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harsh said:
hiii rupeswari and all of you....

Can you please tell the status of NOC 0711 (Construction Manager)....?
Whether this category is fastly processed or Slowly or there is no relation with category for processing the files?

harsh
The NOC has no effect on the speed of the processing. The only thing that might possibly speed up your application is if you have a job offer.

Chander

Jul 31, 2009
After addition of AEO in my case for PR.

I applied in March 2006 at CIC N Delhi.Now in June 2009 i got AEO and added in the process by upgrading my case.Yet i am waiting any further proceeding from embassy.Pls answer mine quiry that when i will get further answer from CIC.I will be highly thankfull to you.Waiting yr comments very anxiously.

Yarla7bh

Sep 12, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 22, 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 23, 2009
AOR Received.
May 06, 2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
Aug 04, 2010. NY
Med's Request
Oct 26, 2010
Med's Done....
Dec 09, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
dheeraj2009 said:
hi
what a proof of english a person will give if he is working in canada for more then one year.
thanks
dheeraj
IELTS.......

Elda

Oct 16, 2009
I would like to ask about the IELTS equivalency chart. My application was made before 26 February 2008. As required by the visa office I sent my documents on August 2009, including the test results on July 2009 (I got 6.5 points) . On the website OP manual http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06-eng.pdf I find that the chart is changed on November 2008 and the explanation to this chart is Test score equivalency chart (applications received or test reports dated after November 28, 2008) and at the end is also a note :Visa officers should also assess applications and test reports which pre-date November 28, 2008, against the above correlation table if it is to the applicants advantage, i.e., resulting in more points for language proficiency.
For more information please refer to section 8 and 10 of the above manual.

This change makes a difference in my poins as according to the old one i get 66 points - 10 poins from language proficiency (which menas refusal) and to the new one 68 points - 12 points from language proficiency (which means accepted)

Can anyone help me?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IMO it means what is says, that is if the newer table gives you more points, that's what you should get.

Elda

Oct 16, 2009
Do you think contesting the visa office decision baout the refusal of my application will return my application back on "processing" ?

bless u all

Oct 26, 2009
rupeshhari said:
We see people asking the same question again and again. I thought of starting a new topic with answers to common questions. Please don't post any question on this topic, so that it doesn't get large. If you think something should be addressed, PM me and I will see if I have the answers.
If you see any errors in my posting, PM me and i will modify it.

A great resource for Canadian immigration is the CIC website. www.cic.gc.ca

Try this for FSW category 1 candidates - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

Another great resource, you should check out, is http://www.cic.gc.ca/EnGLIsh/resources/manuals/op/op06-eng.pdf

Please note, i am no expert on applying to Canadian immigration but most of the answers to concerns addressed here can be found in other topics in this forum.

Here is a useful job database http://www.canadavisa.com/career_zone/canadian-immigration-job-search.htm

ha2922

Star Member
Sep 18, 2009
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2010
Doc's Request.
17-12-2009
Dear Rupeshhari
Hi
You have been helping the people a lot on this forum.
I have a query in my mind about the police certificate.
I am gathering my documents for full application while waiting for AOR from CIO.

I have done my Masters from Sweden in the year 2006-2007.
I need to obtain a police certificate for this period. Presently I am in Karachi.
My question is about the validity of police certificates.
Is the last police certificate has to be less than 3 months old?
OR
All the police certificates have to be lass than 3 months old.
In my case there will be more than one police certificates?
Waiting for you kind reply.

Best regards

Ahmad

New2Canada

Mar 6, 2009
Isn't it ironic that the post just above yours is a repost of rupeshari's post which asks not to post questions here?
Also do you think he looks at every thread with his name on it?
Why don't you message him or start a new thread to ask this question?
Unfortunately, I don't know the answer to your question.

ha2922

Star Member
Sep 18, 2009
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2010
Doc's Request.
17-12-2009
New2Canada said:
Isn't it ironic that the post just above yours is a repost of rupeshari's post which asks not to post questions here?
Also do you think he looks at every thread with his name on it?
Why don't you message him or start a new thread to ask this question?
Unfortunately, I don't know the answer to your question.
I am sorry, I was not knowing.
I posted it because I was worried about PCC.
Thanks for your kind guidance and advice.