+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FAQ

sp2009

Star Member
Aug 25, 2009
Need urgent help

Rupeshhari,

I am from india applied under noc 4131 and 4121. I have sent medical+rprf+passport+IELTS result on 25th may but till the data i have not received my passport back. Now is there any problem in my case?

Also, when i have sent full applciation along with photocopies of passport (19th April), I did not get H1 b visa but before sending passports (on 25th may), I had got H1b visa stamp in my passport. So, will it create any problem for me?

I have not visited any country yet.

maan

Star Member
Aug 31, 2009
hi medam
i sbmeted my file in new delhi office..1st april..and i send my medical 27th jun but my pass port is not returnd yet.plece gide me. what about 120 day.why they not send me a pass port

sp2009

Star Member
Aug 25, 2009
maan,

I have sent my passport on 25th May still not received back. So, I have sent one mail to consulate regarding this process. They have reply me that they have received high volume of applications and still final review for my case is pending. So, whenever they have completed final review they will be acknolodge me for the further step.

maan

Star Member
Aug 31, 2009
any one help me
my application start 1st April.
my medical came 27th may
and my lending fees receipt 22nd jun

i send my passport new Delhi Canadian high commission,,but yet they do not get back my pass port.
how much time they req for Federal skill visa ......
please help me for my que

ahmed.khedr

Sep 16, 2009
Re:in need to information

hi every bodey
ahmed is my name , egyption ,
i accually i get a federal file no.# but i dicover that i'm out of 38 list & my agent told me that i have to wait for 5 or 6 years up to get the decision
so i decied to change my way to quebec
so i'm just waiting for TEF exam to present my documents to the canadian embassy in syria
so i wish to know is that a problem to get csq after i got a federal file no.# ? or i can get csq & modify my federal file to be a quebec candidate?????
also i wish to know if i get a csq & i present it to the federal office in cairo , so i red in the official site
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/02b-skilled-que.asp
so i find that it'll take about 15 months to get the visa after i present CSQ
i just wish to know when'll the embassy ask me to present the medical & police certificats?
because i'm living out side egypt as a temperrary worker & i wish to arrange my work state to go to egypt to get the medical & police certificats???????
thanks for attention
ahmed

zeba812

Star Member
Sep 15, 2009
In the phase-I application submission, do I need to attach the photocopies of all my Educational Certificates (XII, BE Degree, etc), Marriage Certificate etc. If not in the Phase-I, then when do I need to submit the same

sim44

Jun 3, 2009
My sister is going to finish 3 years in job on OCt 9.but her 3 month period for sending pcc and IELTS score is expiring on sept 29.
She is one mark short of 67 points :( Considering that she applied in apr'09 when she had 2.5 yrs exp and now when her app would be evaluated she would have completed 3 years..would she be given points for her third year of experience..seniors or ppl who have had similar experience please reply!

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
Didn't she have 67 points at the time of her application to CIO?
Is she under the old process or new process (when did she do her initial application).

sim44

Jun 3, 2009
She had not taken her ielts exam before submitting her application.
She is applying under the new process.
She sent her initial application in the month of april'09.

Her application with all the docs is to be submitted by September 29th
Any clues rupeshhari???

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
i dont know what they would do, but hopefully someone else can reply.

She could do one of two things
1) withdraw her application and send in a new one to Sydney, NS.
2) Apply now to her visa office and then update her application in a month's time with the new information. I don't know if they will consider it or not. Perhaps PMM could reply to this.

thakur

Sep 21, 2009
rupeshhari said:
We see people asking the same question again and again. I thought of starting a new topic with answers to common questions. Please don't post any question on this topic, so that it doesn't get large. If you think something should be addressed, PM me and I will see if I have the answers.
If you see any errors in my posting, PM me and i will modify it.

A great resource for Canadian immigration is the CIC website. www.cic.gc.ca

Try this for FSW category 1 candidates - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

Another great resource, you should check out, is http://www.cic.gc.ca/EnGLIsh/resources/manuals/op/op06-eng.pdf

Please note, i am no expert on applying to Canadian immigration but most of the answers to concerns addressed here can be found in other topics in this forum.

Here is a useful job database http://www.canadavisa.com/career_zone/canadian-immigration-job-search.htm
[/hi i am thakur and i applied in NOC 1231 on 02/07/2008 as bookkeeper and received file no. on 11/07/2008 but after apply new rules i not received any letter of refusal or any corresponding regarding withdraw of case. please tell me is it any hope of for assessed my file under NOC 1231 which is not in preiority list please tell me]

heideker

Sep 27, 2009
i am an athlete willing to migrate to canada with my family,i am presently an instuctor on Handball with my wife .
how can i apply on 5254

dhanpati

Oct 1, 2009
My Interest on software Development

Dear sir
I am dhanpati from sweden right now i am studying International masters programme in computer engineering , i have 3 yrs of work experience in software engineering , my age is under 30 and i have ielts score where Reading 6 writing 6.5 speaking 6 and listening 6.5 also i completed 16 yrs education before 3 yrs ago. right now i counted my point from your given url which counts 61 but i dont know this is 61 or not, so how i can i fulfill my requirement . i am really interested to come there and how i can get the employment offer from Canadian employer so that it would be very helpful for me in the future PR?
:)
Thanking you
Dhanpati

rupeshhari said:
We see people asking the same question again and again. I thought of starting a new topic with answers to common questions. Please don't post any question on this topic, so that it doesn't get large. If you think something should be addressed, PM me and I will see if I have the answers.
If you see any errors in my posting, PM me and i will modify it.

A great resource for Canadian immigration is the CIC website. www.cic.gc.ca

Try this for FSW category 1 candidates - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

Another great resource, you should check out, is http://www.cic.gc.ca/EnGLIsh/resources/manuals/op/op06-eng.pdf

Please note, i am no expert on applying to Canadian immigration but most of the answers to concerns addressed here can be found in other topics in this forum.

Here is a useful job database http://www.canadavisa.com/career_zone/canadian-immigration-job-search.htm