+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Extension of Work Permit- Online Application

xtalj

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh, my! Honeysweetie, You are so smart to do so. I wish I have read this before I applied on line last Sep. Then I wouldn't have to wait till now. I am still waiting for the extension of my work permit which I reapplied at the end of Nov. 2010. Hopefully I will get it next month. It's a long and fustrated time to wait.

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh that's too bad paying another $150. Anyway, that's how life it goes sometimes. :( Good luck and hope it will come soon!

xtalj said:
Oh, my! Honeysweetie, You are so smart to do so. I wish I have read this before I applied on line last Sep. Then I wouldn't have to wait till now. I am still waiting for the extension of my work permit which I reapplied at the end of Nov. 2010. Hopefully I will get it next month. It's a long and fustrated time to wait.

dhisihsaiz

Jun 21, 2009
Hi All,

Just a question comes out while I was reading your thread.

Is there no need for LCP applicants for WP extension to submit a job offer letter from employment?

Has a non-LCP applicant for WP extension need to submit a job offer letter?

Anyone who has knowledge about this? Thanks. Much appreciated.

dhisihsaiz

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dhisihsaiz said:
Hi All,

Just a question comes out while I was reading your thread.

Is there no need for LCP applicants for WP extension to submit a job offer letter from employment? Yes it's a "MUST" to submit a Job Offer Letter. In my case same employer under LCP the Immigration Officer asks/requires me to submit one.

Has a non-LCP applicant for WP extension need to submit a job offer letter?

Anyone who has knowledge about this? Thanks. Much appreciated.

dhisihsaiz

xtalj

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
honeysweetie said:
Oh that's too bad paying another $150. Anyway, that's how life it goes sometimes. :( Good luck and hope it will come soon!
Thanks, Honeysweetie. It's not just the money, but the time I have been waiting that bothers me. Now, only hoping for good. I can't afford another rejection, my 90 days will be up next month, if I don't get any possitive feedback by then, I might not be able to apply again. Which means my two years of hard work will be a total wast and I won't be able to apply for PR. That will be the nightmare I never want to see. God bless us!

anne55

Feb 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-->> New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2010
Doc's Request.
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
13-10-2010
File Transfer...
26-10-2011
Med's Done....
26-04-2011>>advance
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
31-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2012
LANDED..........
23-02-2012 :)
Hi xtalj,

Any update about your case yet?

Anne55

xtalj said:
Thanks, Honeysweetie. It's not just the money, but the time I have been waiting that bothers me. Now, only hoping for good. I can't afford another rejection, my 90 days will be up next month, if I don't get any possitive feedback by then, I might not be able to apply again. Which means my two years of hard work will be a total wast and I won't be able to apply for PR. That will be the nightmare I never want to see. God bless us!

xtalj

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Anne55, thanks for your concern!

Not yet, I havn't received any updates. According to CIC processing time which changes frequently, my application will be noticed result around middle of Mar., soon, I hope. I will start tracking it on cic call center soon.

By the way, I didn't submit a job offer letter for my case, LCP under same employer, the call agent didn't say this one, neither my last rejection letter, so I am praying! God bless us all.

anne55

Feb 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-->> New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2010
Doc's Request.
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
13-10-2010
File Transfer...
26-10-2011
Med's Done....
26-04-2011>>advance
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
31-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2012
LANDED..........
Be positive! you will have it soon! :D

I will submit mine online hopefully before end of this week..

Good luck

Anne55

xtalj said:
Hi Anne55, thanks for your concern!

Not yet, I havn't received any updates. According to CIC processing time which changes frequently, my application will be noticed result around middle of Mar., soon, I hope. I will start tracking it on cic call center soon.

By the way, I didn't submit a job offer letter for my case, LCP under same employer, the call agent didn't say this one, neither my last rejection letter, so I am praying! God bless us all.

xtalj

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anne55, Thanks for your encouraging. I will try to be more positive, there is nothing I could do now anyway.

By the way, good luck on your online application! God bless us all!

anne55

Feb 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-->> New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2010
Doc's Request.
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
13-10-2010
File Transfer...
26-10-2011
Med's Done....
26-04-2011>>advance
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
31-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2012
LANDED..........
Thanks xtalj! :D
My application was transmitted to them last night. Cross finger from now :)

Keep us posted

Anne55

xtalj said:
Anne55, Thanks for your encouraging. I will try to be more positive, there is nothing I could do now anyway.

By the way, good luck on your online application! God bless us all!

Jepoy0424

Feb 28, 2011
anne55 said:
Thanks xtalj! :D
My application was transmitted to them last night. Cross finger from now :)

Keep us posted

Anne55

Always check your email. they will tell you what to do next.. in my case, after submitting the copy of my passport, i thought that was it. but after a month, when i checked my email, they instructed me to submit the job offer letter and new contract. when i tried to submit it, the status became overdue. meaning, it expired already. you cannot send any requirements once the status becomes overdue. so i have to reapply again which cost me another 150. all in all, i spend 300 on my extension.. :mad:

xtalj

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did check my email everyday, but I didn't receive any mail from them reminding me the contract. And there it was, my first application was refused. Thank God I applied early, which allowed me enough time to reapply before my work permit expired. Anyway, I could still apply in 90 days after my expiry day last time. Only this time, it will be the end of March when I receive any result, and by that time my 90 days will be pass. Cross fingers is all I can do. God bless us all!

anne55

Feb 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-->> New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2010
Doc's Request.
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
13-10-2010
File Transfer...
26-10-2011
Med's Done....
26-04-2011>>advance
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
31-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2012
LANDED..........
Thanks for sharing your experience Jepoy! :)

I will keep you updated guys soon as I heard any correspondence with them

Cheers! :D

Anne55

Jepoy0424 said:
Always check your email. they will tell you what to do next.. in my case, after submitting the copy of my passport, i thought that was it. but after a month, when i checked my email, they instructed me to submit the job offer letter and new contract. when i tried to submit it, the status became overdue. meaning, it expired already. you cannot send any requirements once the status becomes overdue. so i have to reapply again which cost me another 150. all in all, i spend 300 on my extension.. :mad: