+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

amitchoudhary

May 5, 2016
If the details that you mentioned in Step by Step instructions on the very first page to be eligible for express entry are correct then why my profile has been coming ineligible in express entry:

- I have assessed my education from WES and my degree comes equivalent as "Bachelors- Four year degree". I done B.tech in Mechanical Engineering from PTU, Jalandhar.
- I have 5 years of experience in a top automobile MNC situated in India.
- I have done IELTS with CLB level 7 (6,6,6 & 6.5 in listening)

Pls help!!!!!

feebs

May 6, 2016
Please House!
What can i do if i was ineligible after submission, but now i want to add and update my profile and it is showing transmitted.

Gentle.man178

Jan 18, 2016
Hello,, I think CIC should partner with this site CANADA VISA for immigration. Great work guys keep it up.
I am here to ask about my children, i have 2 american children and i cant see anywhere that this is a plus point, can someone please clarify it? should i mention it? does it grant me extra points?
Thanks in Advance

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Gentle.man178 said:
Hello,, I think CIC should partner with this site CANADA VISA for immigration. Great work guys keep it up.
I am here to ask about my children, i have 2 american children and i cant see anywhere that this is a plus point, can someone please clarify it? should i mention it? does it grant me extra points?
Thanks in Advance
No, you do not get additional points, interesting question though :).

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
amitchoudhary said:
If the details that you mentioned in Step by Step instructions on the very first page to be eligible for express entry are correct then why my profile has been coming ineligible in express entry:

- I have assessed my education from WES and my degree comes equivalent as "Bachelors- Four year degree". I done B.tech in Mechanical Engineering from PTU, Jalandhar.
- I have 5 years of experience in a top automobile MNC situated in India.
- I have done IELTS with CLB level 7 (6,6,6 & 6.5 in listening)

Pls help!!!!!
It could be because of any of the following reasons.
- You have not mentioned the amount of funds as per the LICO cut-off
- You do not meet the FSW minimum requirement of 67/100
- NOC is not under skill type 0, A or B
- IELTS has expired or you have not mentioned the correct date (IELTS is valid only for 2 years)
- May be you would have mentioned that you do not have an ECA

Did you try the following?
- You can use Come to Canada Tool to check your eligibility http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/getting-started.asp
- You can check your score using this tool http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

deepthegreat

May 9, 2016
Hi All Member,
I am form INDIA
I have got ITA last week under SINP.
I have one question that I am at border line of FSW points. Which will decrease below minimum average of 67 points next month. And IELTS expires in Aug.

Can anyone guide me if I accept ITA and provide all documents (I do have all docs ready), what next after june. Will they keep my application for VISA or reject due to age point or IELTS?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
feebs said:
Please House!
What can i do if i was ineligible after submission, but now i want to add and update my profile and it is showing transmitted.
If a profile has become ineligible, then you will not be able to update it, instead you will have to create and submit a new one.

Issoufa

Apr 15, 2016
Niger
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-10-2019
File Transfer...
07-11-2019
Med's Done....
07-10-2019
keerthiv said:
Hello people,

Need your help/advice/suggestion.

is there a thread in this forum that someone can point me to, that will provide a step-by-step instructions of how to apply for Express Entry process(in order).
If here is no thread of that can, could someone who has in-depth understanding of the process, kindly create one and put it as sticky?

I am bit confused as to what would be the first step in applying for the EE and its corresponding steps.
Though website provide instructions to certain extent, i am not entirely convinced as i understand there is lot more required than what is mentioned on the website.

These instruction will be helpful not just to me but many aspirants who are seeking a lucid understanding of the process.

Thank you all for your time. :)
One year !!! Good

xtus

May 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deepthegreat said:
Hi All Member,
I am form INDIA
I have got ITA last week under SINP.
I have one question that I am at border line of FSW points. Which will decrease below minimum average of 67 points next month. And IELTS expires in Aug.

Can anyone guide me if I accept ITA and provide all documents (I do have all docs ready), what next after june. Will they keep my application for VISA or reject due to age point or IELTS?

please is the SINP express entry pool now open?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
aditya127 said:
Hi,

My PF is maintained by Employer's trust and not the PF office.
Can we show the Provident Fund receipts from Employer as POF?

Regards,
Aditya
In India the Employers Trust is authorised by the EPFO to maintain provident fund accounts of employees of a firm/corporate body. Such a Trust has to open and maintain PF accounts of the employees, regularly remit pension contributions of the members to the concerned office of the EPFO, issue annual accounts slips to the members, disburse the amount of PF accumulations to the members on resignation or retirement. I have heard that, once you applyfor PF withdrawal, you get your money quicker in case of Employers Trust when compared to regular PF accounts held at EPFO.

Since this falls under the definition of unencumbered and readily transferable, personally I feel that you can show it as POF. You will have to show the PF statement with month on month balance and the current balance. Since it is an Employer Trust, you can get a letter from your employer for the same and also ensure to state the withdrawal guidelines.

r_mittal86

Apr 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
In India the Employers Trust is authorised by the EPFO to maintain provident fund accounts of employees of a firm/corporate body. Such a Trust has to open and maintain PF accounts of the employees, regularly remit pension contributions of the members to the concerned office of the EPFO, issue annual accounts slips to the members, disburse the amount of PF accumulations to the members on resignation or retirement. I have heard that, once you applyfor PF withdrawal, you get your money quicker in case of Employers Trust when compared to regular PF accounts held at EPFO.

Since this falls under the definition of unencumbered and readily transferable, personally I feel that you can show it as POF. You will have to show the PF statement with month on month balance and the current balance. Since it is an Employer Trust, you can get a letter from your employer for the same and also ensure to state the withdrawal guidelines.
It can be shown as POF, its your money. You can withdraw it either after 60 days from leaving an employer or after retirement.

Its in form of liquid cash, safely you can show it under POF, ensure u have all the details mentioned about PF trust/ account number, employer details, your name, monthly contributions and balance as of date.

vananhthai

Star Member
Apr 3, 2015
Hello,

I'm just wondering if I can apply for Express Entry and Mon Projet with Quebec at the same time? I missed the January intake, I'm currently in the pool for EE, can I still apply for Quebec in June? Will there be any conflict? I just want to increase my chances of immigrating. Thank you very much for your advice.

Best,

Vi

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I have submitted my EE profile on 28/04 and am waiting for the ITA. I was wondering whether in the meantime should I get the PCC from the countries where I have stayed for more than 6 months (4 countries), or should I wait for the ITA?

Thanks

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
kushagra452 said:
Hi all,

I have submitted my EE profile on 28/04 and am waiting for the ITA. I was wondering whether in the meantime should I get the PCC from the countries where I have stayed for more than 6 months (4 countries), or should I wait for the ITA?

Thanks
Except for your current country of residence, it would be advisable to get the PCC from all the other countries as for some countries it takes time to get the PCC.