+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
zaksam777 said:
Hi All,

Is there any chance for people with 400 score for OINP in the future. I haven't created EE account as yet. So should I even try?
Regards.
OINP is now closed until the end of this year, so no, no matter what your CRS were to be, you would not receive the invitation to apply from Ontario necessary to initiate the OINP application process.
So if OINP was the route you were committed to taking, I say hold off on making your Express Entry profile. Alternatively, maybe look into some other routes and programs that may help you- Prince Edward Island, in particular, may be an attractive fit for you.

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok thanks. So even in the future you think 400 is not good enough for OINP nomination whenever it starts again?
For Prince Edward Island you have to have a job offer. I do not.
any idea when Saskatchewan opens its application processing?
Thank you.
Aragorn165 said:
OINP is now closed until the end of this year, so no, no matter what your CRS were to be, you would not receive the invitation to apply from Ontario necessary to initiate the OINP application process.
So if OINP was the route you were committed to taking, I say hold off on making your Express Entry profile. Alternatively, maybe look into some other routes and programs that may help you- Prince Edward Island, in particular, may be an attractive fit for you.

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Any idea when Saskatchewan opens its application processing?
Any good Province recommendation for people with 400 score without job offer?
Regards.

Priya0591

Apr 20, 2016
Hi All,

I am a software engineer working in India with 4 years of experience.
I am planning to immigrate to Canada through a PR visa.
I have searched some many consultancies in Bangalore.
But all the consultancies have negative reviews.
I need a job assistance too.

Can anyone in this forum help me and guide me on which consultancy to choose so that I can start the process?

Thanks in Advance!! :)

Prats6

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Prats6 said:
Guys I have a question with regards to Personal History that is sent post ITA.

I have 3 jobs as of now, all in the same NOC.

1. Job 1 - 1 year 3 months - Employer said No to JD
2. Job 2 - 3 years 11 months - JD Present
3. Job 3 - Current (close to 1 year) - JD present

For EE points I only need to show my second job really. Can I put the rest of it in my personal history? I of-course can provide proofs of employment, salary etc. Any thoughts?
Anyone??

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Prats6 said:
Since you already have 3 years in the second job and it gives you the maximum CRS points, you can mention job 2 in the work history and the rest can go in the personal history. Ensure that you have records of employment for this job.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Priya0591 said:
Hi All,

I am a software engineer working in India with 4 years of experience.
I am planning to immigrate to Canada through a PR visa.
I have searched some many consultancies in Bangalore.
But all the consultancies have negative reviews.
I need a job assistance too.

Can anyone in this forum help me and guide me on which consultancy to choose so that I can start the process?

Thanks in Advance!! :)
Which are the ones that you found out? I know few good ones, but personally I am not a big fan of consultants (though I do not have anything against them). If you feel that you do not have enough time, need professional guidance and validation, do not mind spending money and your case is complicated, it makes sense to go for a consultant.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
zaksam777 said:
Hi All,

Is there any chance for people with 400 score for OINP in the future. I haven't created EE account as yet. So should I even try?
Regards.
If OINP maintains the current eligibility criteria, yes. You will have to wait for OINP to announce their quota for 2017 in November. Meanwhile, you can create your profile and enter the pool and follow other PNPs.

doro_07

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
Aragorn165 said:
Hi,
Where did you get the info that OINP is closed till the end of the year? I cannot find it anywhere :( is there any link to the info that I can refer to?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
doro_07 said:
Hi,
Where did you get the info that OINP is closed till the end of the year? I cannot find it anywhere :( is there any link to the info that I can refer to?
Here it is.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPINTAKE.html#display

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
I've already asked this in a couple of other threads, but... I guess I'll put it here too, if only to get as many eyes on the question as possible. Apologies if the question is already resolved elsewhere. Anyway... I am asking this question for a friend of mine. She is in her late 30s, and she wants to apparently initiate the Canadian immigration process. The problem here is that while she has everything else ready and in order, the dates on her birth certificates/passport do not line up with the dates on her educational documents. In other words, the dates on her degrees are apparently wrong, for some reason- they basically have her graduating from college about five years before she actually graduated.
The question now is, is this going to be any problem? The dates everywhere else on her documents, including her passport and birth certificate, as well as her professional documents, are consistent. But will the wrong dates on the degrees cause issues for her immigration application, as well as for her ECAs, if she gets any?
Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Beemer

May 11, 2016
Hi guys, I need a little help here. Would be glad if someone can be of assistance.

I've been unable to complete my express entry form as I keep getting a server error message. Haven't been able to use the come to Canada tool either. I've tried with different browsers but website is always down

Basically, I need someone to help calculate my score thanks.

Age- 31
Status- Married
Education - Bachelor's degree (WES) in Computer Network Management and Design
Experience - 4 years
IELTS- CLB 9

Spouse
Age- 27
Education - Bachelor's degree (WES) in English Language
IELTS- CLB 9

Thanks.