+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Didi_bee

May 30, 2023
Question here please.

How do I create another EE profile and start the whole process again?

I filled in all the required forms to create my EE profile. When I submitted, I got an email that my profile is ineligible and my CRS score was zero. I can't go back to review the form to see if I made any mistake or inputted something wrongly. Have an ECA, IELTS score was an average of 8, and have 3 years of work experience. Although I'm suspecting I may have used the wrong NOC.

@Naturgrl @scylla help pls. I see you are consistent with responses on this form

Last edited:

gurindersingh122

Dec 11, 2020
Hi,
My express entry profile becomes ineligible within 5 minutes I submit it. happened 4-5 times. Following is my profile details
age- 29
education -ECA- Masters, plus 2 year diploma in Canada
Foreign work experience- 3 years in Noc 0
Canadian work experience- less than a year (will be one year by the end of June in Noc 0)
IELTS- S-7, W-7, R-8.5, L-7.5

If anyone knows where the error could be, please assist. I will complete one year Canadian experience by the end of June.

iftek0793

Jun 8, 2019
Hi guys,

I work as a Senior Product Designer with 11 years of experience and got only 2 years college education from BCIT (in BC).
And I'm in the CEC pool with the NOC number of 2175. and apparently I need to update it with the new 21233 NOC Number.

So my question is, am I eligible to choose NOC 21233 with my only 2 years of college education, TEER 1?

Because the education requirement says this below and I'm confused:
  • A bachelor's degree in computer science or graphic design or completion or a college program in computer science, graphic arts, or Web design is required.

There another options looks like the NOC (52120 – Graphic designers and illustrators) TEER 2, but this doesn't work for me at all. I'm not doing illustrations or Graphic Design. I do UX/UI.

Would be happy to hear your opinion on this matter, thanks

With the implementation of Bill C19, one of the NOC codes that are in demand is 21233 (Web designing) - I have been employed in an organization for 5 years, in which I had held 3 positions.

2018 Feb - 2018 July (Executive) Job duties aligned with10022
2018 August - 2019 September (Promotion to Coordinator) Job duties aligned with 10022
2019 October - 2021 November (Promotion to Sr. Coordinator) Job duties aligned with 10022
2021 November - June 2023 (Change in job natureSr. Coordinator) Job duties aligned with 21233

I completed my Bachelors's in Marketing in 2016, and while I was working I completed my Master in Marketing in 2019.

My concern is that will it raise any flags if I select 21233 in my express entry profile, my manager is ready to give me a reference letter that aligns with 21233.

Please clarify

Jun 4, 2023
Dears,

I have made my first express entry profile, and I have got 390 points.

I am 28 years old, 1111 - Financial auditors and accountants.

So, what's the next step? Should I wait for letter of interest from province as I have selected all of them. Please guide, Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dears,

So, what's the next step? Should I wait for letter of interest from province as I have selected all of them. Please guide, Thanks
You should try to increase your points if you can. I'm not sure if this occupation is in demand in any province.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dears,

You need to increase your score. Don’t know if you are eligible for any province with that score and without a job offer so research provinces.

hihello227

Star Member
May 12, 2022
Hi all. I have 2 question regarding OINP application's the "status documents issued by IRCC or CBSA" section:

1) Do I need to upload my Canadian visitor (tourist visa)? I've never used this visa/visited Canada.
2) My wife's visitor visa was rejected in the past, do I need to upload her rejection documents in the section "Your spouse status documents issued by IRCC or CBSA"?

Thanks

adellina-123

Apr 11, 2023
Dears,

I would try to increase the poiints. I read very good tips from the app settlehub for free. it was in the app stores

Adityan92

Jun 28, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi all,

I scored CLB 10 on IELTS and my wife scored CLB 9. Our total points is currently 512, however, both of our jobs don't align with any of the jobs mentioned in Bill C-19. Would it still be okay to apply under FSW or should we wait for a year and apply under CEC?

Background:

I am on PGWP valid for 3 years, wife is on OWP valid for three years. Wife has been working for one year in Canada already while i was studying.

Thanks,

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi all,

I scored CLB 10 on IELTS and my wife scored CLB 9. Our total points is currently 512, however, both of our jobs don't align with any of the jobs mentioned in Bill C-19. Would it still be okay to apply under FSW or should we wait for a year and apply under CEC?

Background:

I am on PGWP valid for 3 years, wife is on OWP valid for three years. Wife has been working for one year in Canada already while i was studying.

Thanks,
Absolutely. Not all draws may be targeted and you have a high score.

Jun 26, 2023
Hello, I am a music video composer and director...can I immigrate to Canada? I have almost 15 years of experience. I live in Iran. It's hard for artists to live here and we don't support the government, but luckily I can make money from art.My instagram profile