+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

sarandsp

Star Member
May 18, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
hi

Good day. Can you please help to clarify my doubt around POF. I hold a joint account with my father where I have sufficient funds for 4 family members (Me, my wife, my daughter and son). Do i need to get a gift deed from my father as I hold a joint account with him? Or is it advisable to transfer money to my individual account but it will delay my EE process as i wont have 6 months average balance if I transfer it to my individual account.

From when is it advisable to hold POF in my account? Is it 6 months before creating EE profile or 6 months before getting ITA?
Financial statement must either yours or your spouse. Since your account is joint acc with your father. Transfer it to your individual account and document it (Gift deed from father and transfer details).

It has to 6 months bank statement when you submit PR application after you receive ITA. Sometimes, you will have to submit statement+documents when you go for PNP.

You can do both in parallel. You may not have had that fund for the past six months in your individual account. That's why you are going to give supporting documents like Gift deed etc.

sarandsp

Star Member
May 18, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
Hi, I received an ITA for canada express entry in June 2017. I have submitted my application on July 5th 2017. We had a baby boy born on August 5th 2017 and my wife is waiting to finish her medicals(we didn't do the xray yet). Can anyone please help me with the process of adding my new born baby to the application? where should I be starting with? Any guidance or url link would be great.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1137&top=29

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?countrySelect=IN&lob=eesd

Applicable updates:
1. Spouse updated medical report
2. inclusion of family member
3. POF(if your previous POF is less for 3 members)
4. Baby's documents (Birth certificate etc)

I have no experiences. But people are asking to submit CSE.

narendher25

Dec 30, 2016
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1137&top=29

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?countrySelect=IN&lob=eesd

Applicable updates:
1. Spouse updated medical report
2. inclusion of family member
3. POF(if your previous POF is less for 3 members)
4. Baby's documents (Birth certificate etc)

I have no experiences. But people are asking to submit CSE.
Thanks Sarandsp !! I did submit a CSE, awaiting if there will be a response. I was able to submit My Newborn Birth Certificate as the supporting document along with CSE. Will also try adding a him as a member, Thanks and Cheers !!

Reactions: sarandsp

Rise and shine

Apr 9, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-12-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
Med's Done....
09-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2018
Hi senior members,
Any idea whether the address of spouse should match that of the Main applicant.
We have different addresses in our passports.
Has anyone already got their PR who had a similar situation.
P.S. Spouse is not accompanying too.
Thank you very much for answering

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi senior members,
Hi,

No, they don't have to match. Many couples don't live together for one reason or another. So you will be ok.

regards

Reactions: Rise and shine

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi senior members,
Another thing is that many countries don't even mention spouses or addresses in their passports. So you are good to go. Not to worry.

regards

Reactions: Rise and shine

Rise and shine

Apr 9, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-12-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
Med's Done....
09-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2018
Another thing is that many countries don't even mention spouses or addresses in their passports. So you are good to go. Not to worry.

regards
Thank you... Feeling relieved

Reactions: TanakaM

Champ.90

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2017
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Passport Req..
25-09-2017
I alee
It would be IP2. Have you paid RPRF fee?
Hi !

I already paid it before but I'm wait for reply form them to paid my wife's fee. Actually after got eAPR I went to back home for my marriage and then I added her name on my file. They send me to pay $550 last month. Hope for best

sorelconsty

Aug 8, 2017
Dear all.
Thanks for your advises
Please a have 5 years work experience with the same employer. But I worked in 3 cities in the same country with this employer at the same position with the same duties.
1. In the work history form I need to fill 3 lines of work experience corresponding to each city?

2. Or only one line is correct with the head office city?

3. Only my actual supervisor can write mt reference letter for all the 5 years work experience?

Thanks

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Dear all.
Thanks for your advises
Please a have 5 years work experience with the same employer. But I worked in 3 cities in the same country with this employer at the same position with the same duties.
1. In the work history form I need to fill 3 lines of work experience corresponding to each city?

2. Or only one line is correct with the head office city?

3. Only my actual supervisor can write mt reference letter for all the 5 years work experience?

Thanks
Hi,

Option 2 and 3.

Get your supervisor or even HR to write one letter for the 5 years and have one entry for this experience.

All the best.

Reactions: sorelconsty

Fabiog

Mar 22, 2017
Can't say that it is impossible. If you can get job offer from a company(registered in LMIA) with 1 year validity, you can write IELTS and ECA. Then you can apply for immigration* (*condition apply)

*Within that 1 year, you need to get valid IELTS score, evaluated ECA, satisfy other eligibility criteria, score enough CRS pts, get ITA and submit PR application:eek::mad:o_O.
I think I'll apply for temporary work permit to be less complicated and later PR before it expires.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi Experts,

I made a draft against my relevant NOC mentioned duties as bellows, so can you pls review it and let me know whether they are okay to proceed or require some changes. Thanks

AS PER NOC DUTIES LISTED ON THEIR WEBSITE-

"

Retail and wholesale buyers buy merchandise for resale by retail or wholesale establishments and are usually responsible for the merchandising operations of retail or wholesale establishments. Retail and wholesale buyers who are supervisors and those who are assistants are included in this unit group.

Main duties
  • Retail and wholesale buyers perform some or all of the following duties:
    • Purchase merchandise for resale by retail or wholesale establishments
    • Review requirements of establishment and determine quantity and type of merchandise to purchase
    • Study market reports, trade periodicals and sales promotion materials and visit trade shows, showrooms, factories and product design events
    • Select the merchandise which best fits the establishment's requirements
    • Interview suppliers and negotiate prices, discounts, credit terms and transportation arrangements
    • Oversee distribution of merchandise to outlets and maintain adequate stock levels
    • Establish and maintain contact with suppliers
    • May supervise the work of other retail buyers.

• Retail and wholesale buyers may specialize in a particular merchandise line.
"

My draft, after keeping my relevant duties as close as possible to the above listing.

"

1. Ordering materials (fabric and accessories) from vendors on behalf of the company for denim garments production as per requirements given on purchasing order.

2. Estimating purchase quantities based on total order quantity, inventory management and also Identifying optimum order quantities for individual items based on company requirement and lead times of suppliers.

3. Periodic review with quality control team and production team to assess the quality the materials supplied by the vendors. And to raise the quality / specification deviations issues with vendors , planning an emergency contingency plan for the process.

4. Meeting up with leading suppliers to update availability of new and improved materials (fabric and embellishment accessories).

5. Doing Market survey on the latest trend, also by visiting various trade shows/fair.

6. Inviting quotations from multiple suppliers for forecast purchases of fabric and trimming accessories, after that, negotiating with suppliers on prices and trade discounts and also settle down the credit terms for the payment in favor of the company.

7. Coordinating with suppliers and the warehouse team for shipment of materials and quality control team for inspection of the material supplied.

8. Approving the purchase invoice once quality control team approves the supplies for quality and specifications, as matching with order issued.

"

Thank you so much for your cordial response for the above query.

BR