+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

ravi4091

Jan 23, 2017
Dear all,

I would appreciate if someone would address the below-given issues,

1. As my given name along with my family name which appears in the passport is RAVI VERMA, all in upper case, I have filled my name in the online application as Ravi Verma. Would it be accepted ??

2. Secondly, Just had a quick question about the educational details which I have mentioned in my application. As the option says enter Name of school / Institution, I have mentioned it as University of Pune which was my university. So I wanted to understand whether I was supposed to mention my college's name which is KHS college of science and commerce and which was affiliated to the University of Pune or just the name of the university would be ok??

3.My office which was in Hinjewadi Pune has shifted to a different place within the city as a result, the address on the salary slips as well as the company letterhead has changed. Now while requesting for the reference letter the address on the letterhead will differ from the offer letter and other documents? would it cause any problem??

4.Lastly, for proof of funds, is it ok to show fixed deposits from the local bank along with a letter from the bank stating the current amount in CAD and also the transactions for the last 6 months.? What exactly is bank draft?

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
hi all,
just a quick question, am not claiming points for my wife's work experience but in my PR application i have mentioned that she is working and it is asking for reference documents. Is it still valid? or it is not required to mention all her work experience in PR application?

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
hi all,
just a quick question, am not claiming points for my wife's work experience but in my PR application i have mentioned that she is working and it is asking for reference documents. Is it still valid? or it is not required to mention all her work experience in PR application?
If you mention her work experience under the 'work experience' section, you will have to provide reference documents. But if you're not claiming points for it and don't want the trouble of procuring the reference letters, conventional wisdom on this forum is that you can remove her work experience from the 'work experience' section (include it under the 'personal history' section though) and you won't have to submit the reference letters. Since you're not claiming points for it, it shouldn't affect your CRS Score, so this change should be fine.

Reactions: siju22

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
If you mention her work experience under the 'work experience' section, you will have to provide reference documents. But if you're not claiming points for it and don't want the trouble of procuring the reference letters, conventional wisdom on this forum is that you can remove her work experience from the 'work experience' section (include it under the 'personal history' section though) and you won't have to submit the reference letters. Since you're not claiming points for it, it shouldn't affect your CRS Score, so this change should be fine.
Thank you. this is helpful.

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
From my profile, I was passed medical check and the background check was under review while I got the refusal letter.
Oh.. Thats really unfortunate.. But are you sure on the reason.. Because i didnt remember filling these details in Express entry profile. Even on CIC site, it asks for canadian experience in last 10 years..

I think, you can order GCMS also to know what is the exact reason..

LouiCan

Oct 11, 2015
Oh.. Thats really unfortunate.. But are you sure on the reason.. Because i didnt remember filling these details in Express entry profile. Even on CIC site, it asks for canadian experience in last 10 years..

I think, you can order GCMS also to know what is the exact reason..
I created a new EE profile yesterday. I also did not see the options to select which program I would like to apply for. I do remember that 2 years ago when I created my first EE profile there were options to select.
Do you know if the system will automatically select the program which we are qualified for in stead of letting candidate choose by themselves?

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
I created a new EE profile yesterday. I also did not see the options to select which program I would like to apply for. I do remember that 2 years ago when I created my first EE profile there were options to select.
Do you know if the system will automatically select the program which we are qualified for in stead of letting candidate choose by themselves?
Once you submit your profile, the system automatically determines which of the programmes you're eligible for (you could be eligible for several) and will indicate this in your profile. If you get an ITA, the letter will specify which of the programmes you're invited under, if you were eligible for more than one.

LouiCan

Oct 11, 2015
Once you submit your profile, the system automatically determines which of the programmes you're eligible for (you could be eligible for several) and will indicate this in your profile. If you get an ITA, the letter will specify which of the programmes you're invited under, if you were eligible for more than one.
Thanks, that is what I guess as well. On before Feb 2017, I was eligible for CEC program, then after that I was only eligible for FSWP due to the requirement of 1 year experience in last 3 years was no longer met. I received an ITA on Apr 2017 which however invited me to apply for PR under CEC. My bad as I do not double check my eligibility in my EE profile and the ITA. Now IRCC is telling me that I am applying for a program which I am not qualified. It is kind of frustrating to redo everything again and hope that I will be invited again in the near future :-(

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
Thanks, that is what I guess as well. On before Feb 2017, I was eligible for CEC program, then after that I was only eligible for FSWP due to the requirement of 1 year experience in last 3 years was no longer met. I received an ITA on Apr 2017 which however invited me to apply for PR under CEC. My bad as I do not double check my eligibility in my EE profile and the ITA. Now IRCC is telling me that I am applying for a program which I am not qualified. It is kind of frustrating to redo everything again and hope that I will be invited again in the near future :-(
I'm sorry; that all sucks. I hope your profile gets submitted soon and that an ITA is quick to come!!!

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

If you are mentioning your Canada experience under work experience or in other category, then system automatically considers it under CEC though you want to apply under FSW ;) . This is irony of the system..

Good luck dear.. so how many points you have got this time ?

Labina

Sep 10, 2017
Hi.
I want to know about work experience about noc 3114. I have 2.5 years experience from 2012 till 2014 . After that I moved to Australia from 2015 till 2017 and don't have any experience during this time. Am done with ielts and need to submit my application for EE . Can I use experience which is not recent?