+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

vimmy91

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
India
Hello friends,

I m collecting documents after getting ITA in the last draw. I am about to ask my employer to provide me reference letter and other employment related documents.

Although i have checked the list of job responsibilities of Database Administrator(2172) from the official website, but, still i need a list as i cannot use the same language. Also i don't want to commit a single mistake while preparing a ruff draft (to give to my manager).

Please help guys !!

thanks in advance.

D_D_RAJ

May 22, 2017
Hi i have submitted my SINP application..and found my settlementplan not uploaded ...WHAT I HAVE TO DO..? Either to email them ..r to reapply again... will my application. Get rejected because of this...pls guide me...

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello friends,

I m collecting documents after getting ITA in the last draw. I am about to ask my employer to provide me reference letter and other employment related documents.

Although i have checked the list of job responsibilities of Database Administrator(2172) from the official website, but, still i need a list as i cannot use the same language. Also i don't want to commit a single mistake while preparing a ruff draft (to give to my manager).

Please help guys !!

thanks in advance.
Hi,

Its not clear what your question is here. Please rephrase.

Bambaleeeoo

Star Member
Sep 12, 2015
Toronto
Hello guys,

Was wondering, if I just graduated from the college, applied for PGWP and OWP (for my wife) and suddenly realized that I currently have 435 points, so I don't have to go through PNP (that was the goal before).
The question is:
1. Can I still open Express Entry profile while waiting for those permits or I have to get them first ?
2. How EE works ? If I open it now, does it require from me to upload all the documents (degree, language test) immediately or up to 90 days ?
For example, I am afraid that the minimum score will be increased - > I register -> state the real information -> got my 435 points and get ITA ?
Im only asking because my diploma is still evaluated by WES, so I don't have it right now

Thank you in advance

ramansingh05

Dec 15, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CRS- 422
Doc's Request.
Awaited
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
08-10-2016
Med's Request
12-05-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Awaited
Hi,
I got my ITA last month only and I have 1 question regarding travel history. We have to mention travel history for past 10 yrs. my Travel history is below:
Canada 27-Aug-12 10-Nov-12
Canada 24-Nov-12 27-Sep-13
Dubai 28-Sep-13 29-Sep-13
Canada 6-Nov-13 4-Mar-14
Canada 16-Apr-14 11-Jul-14
USA 11-Jul-14 13-Jul-14
Canada 13-Jul-14 21-Dec-14
Mauritius 17-Jan-16 21-Jan-16
Dubai 21-Jan-16 25-Jan-16

Is that the correct way to mention or should I include india travel dates as well when I was in Canada for more than 2 yrs. And also I have to show only address History for India and Canada or for all residence even I stayed for 1 Day. Pls help!!!

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Hello seniors,

I am about to submit my ITA by end of May/early June 2017.

I use the following spelling for my family name "AGRAWAL". All records, passport, medical, WES ECA, IELTS, Police certificates etc. are with the same spelling.

I have three formal education after senior secondary - Masters, Bachelor and Engineering Diploma. All of the three are recognized and evaluated by WES. Canadian Equivalence summary is "Master's". I am enclosing colored scan original certificate and marks sheet.
  • Master's degree certificate has a spelling as "AGRAWAL"
  • Master's transcript/marks sheet has a spelling as "AGRAWAL"
  • Bachelor's degree certificate has a spelling as "AGRAWAL"
  • Bachelor's transcript/marks sheet has a spelling as "AGRAWAL"
  • Engineering Diploma's certificate has a spelling as "AGARWAL"
  • Engineering Diploma's transcript/marks sheet has a spelling as "AGRAWAL"
This is nothing but a clerical error. The diploma certificate was issued before year 2000. Obviously, the institute will not change anything. Should I submit the all the certificates as it is or should I submit one and same person affidavit along with LOE highlighting this clerical mistake.

Thank you in advance for your guidance.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Reactions: vimmy91

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,
I got my ITA last month only and I have 1 question regarding travel history. We have to mention travel history for past 10 yrs. my Travel history is below:
Canada 27-Aug-12 10-Nov-12
Canada 24-Nov-12 27-Sep-13
Dubai 28-Sep-13 29-Sep-13
Canada 6-Nov-13 4-Mar-14
Canada 16-Apr-14 11-Jul-14
USA 11-Jul-14 13-Jul-14
Canada 13-Jul-14 21-Dec-14
Mauritius 17-Jan-16 21-Jan-16
Dubai 21-Jan-16 25-Jan-16

Is that the correct way to mention or should I include india travel dates as well when I was in Canada for more than 2 yrs. And also I have to show only address History for India and Canada or for all residence even I stayed for 1 Day. Pls help!!!
Hi,

1) Looks correct to me.
2) Correct. You must list all fixed/long-term addresses you have had, not temporary addresses.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello seniors,

I am about to submit my ITA by end of May/early June 2017.

I use the following spelling for my family name "AGRAWAL". All records, passport, medical, WES ECA, IELTS, Police certificates etc. are with the same spelling.

I have three formal education after senior secondary - Masters, Bachelor and Engineering Diploma. All of the three are recognized and evaluated by WES. Canadian Equivalence summary is "Master's". I am enclosing colored scan original certificate and marks sheet.
  • Master's degree certificate has a spelling as "AGRAWAL"
  • Master's transcript/marks sheet has a spelling as "AGRAWAL"
  • Bachelor's degree certificate has a spelling as "AGRAWAL"
  • Bachelor's transcript/marks sheet has a spelling as "AGRAWAL"
  • Engineering Diploma's certificate has a spelling as "AGARWAL"
  • Engineering Diploma's transcript/marks sheet has a spelling as "AGRAWAL"
This is nothing but a clerical error. The diploma certificate was issued before year 2000. Obviously, the institute will not change anything. Should I submit the all the certificates as it is or should I submit one and same person affidavit along with LOE highlighting this clerical mistake.

Thank you in advance for your guidance.
Hi,

Since this has no effect on your CRS Points, I would call it a minor error. Therefore, the LOE should be sufficient. A one and the same person affidavit implies that you were actually know by another name, whereas this is just a spelling mistake on your certificate. So IMO, there is no need for it.

All the best

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Hi,

Since this has no effect on your CRS Points, I would call it a minor error. Therefore, the LOE should be sufficient. A one and the same person affidavit implies that you were actually know by another name, whereas this is just a spelling mistake on your certificate. So IMO, there is no need for it.

All the best
Thank you TanakaM!

I would request other seniors to help with their views. This will help me to take a learned decision.

vimmy91

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
India
The list is already there.
http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/Profile.aspx?val=2&val1=2172&ver=11&_ga=2.120699597.419961067.1495524673-635784250.1466525471

All you have to do is rephrase them and play around with the order, keeping the most important on top. You can also add 1 or two that are not listed.

Best of luck
Thanks @TanakaM, for always being a help. :)

My employer has given me a reference letter that contains the following job duties :-

1. Install and configure new SQL Servers.

2. Installation, Administration and Maintenance of SQL Server Instances.

3. To Create Users and assign permissions based on the level of database access the user would need.

4. Taking care of the Database design and implementation.

5. Establish and maintain sound backup and recovery policies and procedures.

6. Troubleshoot SQL Server service outages as they occur, including after-hours and weekends.

7. Monitoring performance and managing parameters to provide fast responses to front-end users.

8. When performance issues arise, determine the most effective way to increase performance including hardware purchases, server configuration changes, or index/query changes.

9. To setup Test, Dev. Staging and Production environments.

10. Communicating regularly with technical, applications and operational staff to ensure database integrity and security.

11. To support, advise and supervise other DBA staff within the team.

12. To assist in other activities of the IT department as directed.

>>>>>
I just wanna make sure whether they are a good match to the Main duties mentioned on the cic website..
http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/Profile.aspx?val=2&val1=2172&ver=11&_ga=2.120699597.419961067.1495524673-635784250.1466525471

If u are from IT, may b you can help me out with this. Please have a look carefully.
Thanks in advance.

jessi131

Nov 20, 2016
Hi friends,

When to write a letter of intent or covering letter...I read about them in some thread.
So request you guys to share your knowledge on this...as when these letters are required and are any supporting docs needed for these letters?
Thanks in advance!!

nikunj2605

Apr 9, 2017
I got ITA on 19 April 2017 as a single applicant then I got married on 21 April 2017 and my wife did Education evaluation and English test after that so English test result date is 20 April 2017 and Education Evaluation report date is 25 April 2017 Now my question is her Education evaluation date and IELTS result date is after ITA date so does it count for re-calculating score??

Becuase If I count this both then recalculating score going higher than that ITA cut off otherwise it is going lower. I also called many times to CIC call center they also can't able to answer that and ask me to submit my question here. it is very critical because I am not able to make a decision that shall I decline or go ahead with ITA.

So in conclusion, in this, my given scenario will express entry on submitting my ITA will count my wife's Education evaluation and English test result point on recalculating my score.

Thanks in advance for your time..!