+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Arthikarthik

May 19, 2017
Hi,
Please suggest me.. I have completed B.com (corporate Secratary ship) & have 6 years of expierince in accounts payable department. So, I myself saw NOC code 1431 to fit my roles perfectly. But this falls under skill type C which is not eligible for express entry. However, when i spoke with a consultancy their evaluation report came with NOC code 1311, skill type A and they are asking me to apply in express entry under skill type A.
Am afraid that if I apply as 1311 will my PR get rejected or if i get my PR after reaching Canada will I get any legal issues in finding job or something with this NOC code. Or its just for PR and we can go there and change our Noc code as well?? Please guide me am so confused. :(

Shamroze

May 24, 2017
Help required !

i want to attest my degrees BBA and MBA from HEC , i read the process and understood that online application has to be created first. While doing so i am stuck when i am adding my BBA detail in (Education section )

There is a field by the name of (Program Title) , in this field when i am entering BBA it says invalid data .

Can any one help in filling HEC online attestation form

nsbhullar

Nov 26, 2014
INDIA
Category........
CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Diploma (two years) and bachelor's degree (four years)

After ECA I received above information for my education of Diploma after 10th (3 Year) and The B.Tech 3 Year.

Now Can I choose
two or more post-secondary program credentials and at least one of them was issued at the completion of a post-secondary program of three years or more,
Please suggest.

IrfanLone15

Apr 4, 2017
Dubai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
No
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hi.
Request clarification on the following, as I am about to submit my Application Now.

1. Should I select Yes, No or Not Applicable to the question below in personal History, Keeping in Mind that I had not been associated with Govt., Military or any Political Organizations??

Q:- Have You Listed all of Mr. X periods of Military services or Govt positions (if any) and all the organizations that Mr. X belongs to (if any)??

the 2nd part of this question is confusing me that says , and all the organizations that Mr. X belongs to (I get to understand organizations as the Banks that I work for) Hence confused between Not Applicable & Yes option... Please suggest?

2. My wife's & my Daughter's Passports issued earlier, showed Surname column as Blank ( In India- there is First name & Last name columns separately in Passport) Recently, in January, I got my Surname added to their passports also.

Hence Supporting their name change with Documents.

But, When I go to the Personal History & update Names section, i has a question - Has this person ever used any other Names?? I selected YES keeping in mind that their name is now with my Surname added.

When I type Other Name column - Under First Name I put their Full Name as mentioned earlier in Passport as the Last Name column was left Blank.

e.g - Before marriage name reflecting on passport in First name column as GOS QAY and Last name is not mentioned. Later in January I got my surname added to their First name on New passport, the Name on passport is reflecting now as First name column GOS QAY & Last Name column as LON

What Should I mention in the Last name column?? 1) Not Applicable or 2) NO Name mentioned in earlier Passports

Shamroze

May 24, 2017
Help required !

i want to attest my degrees BBA and MBA from HEC , i read the process and understood that online application has to be created first. While doing so i am stuck when i am adding my BBA detail in (Education section )

There is a field by the name of (Program Title) , in this field when i am entering BBA it says invalid data .

Will appreciate if somebody would help

amarwah

May 13, 2017
1) There is no request for IELTS as you actually dont need to upload it. So you can just upload it together with educational documents.
2) You only need to upload Degree certificates (ones you are claiming points for). Also add your ECA report and IELTS certificate.

REGARDS
Hi,
I was uploading my documents. Realised that LOE is appearing as Required/Mandatory rather than optional. Why is it coming so in my case?Usually is it an optional or a required section?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,
I was uploading my documents. Realised that LOE is appearing as Required/Mandatory rather than optional. Why is it coming so in my case?Usually is it an optional or a required section?
I don't know but it's definitely optional.

Dexter00

May 19, 2017
Hi, I have two six month work experience before my master degree and one-year continuous work experience in the same NOC, so would they consider it as two years experience?
I am at 424 with this experience as two years, how much i will go down if i re-apply with one year ?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi, I have two six month work experience before my master degree and one-year continuous work experience in the same NOC, so would they consider it as two years experience?
I am at 424 with this experience as two years, how much i will go down if i re-apply with one year ?
Hi,
Yes it is 2 years of experience. It won't go down by much if it does at all. Play around with the calculator and the six selection factors to see. The six selection factors are important as it may affect your eligibility.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

Regards

Reactions: Dexter00

Dexter00

May 19, 2017
Hi,
Yes it is 2 years of experience. It won't go down by much if it does at all. Play around with the calculator and the six selection factors to see.

Regards
Thanks for the reply,
So i just read somewhere, that other than one-year continuous experience, we can have non-continuous experience within last 10 years?

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi Experts,

I need your advice here, Already I have sent all of my academic docs to WES already by only mentioning the WES number on the envelope but not indivisually on all the docs, as I think for all of the candidates the process has been the same. However, I have given WES a mail about what should i do regarding this, whose reply came to me after 2 weeks as bellows:- So now do you think they might reject my application ? If yes, is it advisable to reapply for the ECA again without waiting for their reply ? pls suggest..

"
Thank you for your message.

Include Your WES Reference number on all envelopes and documents delivered to WES.

Thank you,

Mabinty

WES Customer Service

"

whimsical

Jul 21, 2016
Help required !

What is HEC? Is this for the ECA?

whimsical

Jul 21, 2016
Hi Experts,

I need your advice here, Already I have sent all of my academic docs to WES already by only mentioning the WES number on the envelope but not indivisually on all the docs, as I think for all of the candidates the process has been the same. However, I have given WES a mail about what should i do regarding this, whose reply came to me after 2 weeks as bellows:- So now do you think they might reject my application ? If yes, is it advisable to reapply for the ECA again without waiting for their reply ? pls suggest..

"
Thank you for your message.

Include Your WES Reference number on all envelopes and documents delivered to WES.

Thank you,

Mabinty

WES Customer Service

"
If you have mentioned the WES Referece on the envelope, trust that would suffice.

Any how, since you applied, there is nothing else that you can do other than wait for the result.

whimsical

Jul 21, 2016
CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Diploma (two years) and bachelor's degree (four years)

After ECA I received above information for my education of Diploma after 10th (3 Year) and The B.Tech 3 Year.

Now Can I choose
two or more post-secondary program credentials and at least one of them was issued at the completion of a post-secondary program of three years or more,
Please suggest.
Yes. i believe so, you can chose the said option.

whimsical

Jul 21, 2016
Hi,
Please suggest me.. I have completed B.com (corporate Secratary ship) & have 6 years of expierince in accounts payable department. So, I myself saw NOC code 1431 to fit my roles perfectly. But this falls under skill type C which is not eligible for express entry. However, when i spoke with a consultancy their evaluation report came with NOC code 1311, skill type A and they are asking me to apply in express entry under skill type A.
Am afraid that if I apply as 1311 will my PR get rejected or if i get my PR after reaching Canada will I get any legal issues in finding job or something with this NOC code. Or its just for PR and we can go there and change our Noc code as well?? Please guide me am so confused. :(

Send an email to NC-NOC-CNP-GD2@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca asking for the correct NOC for you to apply.

Make sure to mention the following in your email:
  • Job Title.
  • Description Of Your Main Duties.
  • Education And Work Experience Required By The Employer For Entry Into Your Occupation.Type Of Establishment In Which Your Work Is Performed.
They usually send you a reply with 2-3 business days.

Good Luck !!