+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Two different Express Entry Profile

Kammyab said:
Hello everyone,

I have three different types of questions...

1. Can me and my wife create two different express profile online ?
Yes.

2. Can we alter our online profile to add request of province nominations at the later stage ?
You don't request Provincial Nomination through your EE profile.
For most provinces, you create your EE profile, then submit your application for PNP to the province. Your EE profile and your PNP application only become linked after the province nominates you.

3. How good are the chances to get job through job banks and add 600 points to our score ? do we really get job offers ?A
Very slim.

Please help to resolve my inquisitiveness and get me some direction too.... It would be a great help and shall be obliged too

Thank you

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Kammyab said:
Hello everyone,

1. Can me and my wife create two different express profile online ?--There is no point in creating two profiles as it may complicate things later. Check who can score more?
2. Can we alter our online profile to add request of province nominations at the later stage ?-- If you create profile, hardly any state would contact you except Ontario if you score more than 400. Provincial nomination applications are outside of EE for nomination purpose.
3. How good are the chances to get job through job banks and add 600 points to our score ? do we really get job offers ?A--Negligible unless your skills are not available in Canada and there is an immediate need for this skill

Please help to resolve my inquisitiveness and get me some direction too.... It would be a great help and shall be obliged too

Thank you

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

kamy said:
1. Can me and my wife create two different express profile online ?--There is no point in creating two profiles as it may complicate things later. Check who can score more?
This is generally the case, but if they each have work experience in different NOCs that qualify them for different PNPs, having 2 profiles may be advantageous.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

istari said:
This is generally the case, but if they each have work experience in different NOCs that qualify them for different PNPs, having 2 profiles may be advantageous.
Agree, it can give more flexibility in PNP, they need to make sure that at PR level they pursue only one if both of them are nominated by different provinces,this certainly will increase paper work at PR level application.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Kammyab said:
Hello everyone,

1. Can me and my wife create two different express profile online ?
2. Can we alter our online profile to add request of province nominations at the later stage ?
3. How good are the chances to get job through job banks and add 600 points to our score ? do we really get job offers ?A

Thank you
Please DO NOT change he subject of the thread please. Just ask whatever it is that you want to ask but please refrain from changing the subject of the thread.

Bigbenbird

Star Member
Jan 26, 2014
My PR application has been submitted nearly 4 weeks now and my status page changed today.....

Application - Open
Review of eligibility - Review in progress
Review of Medical results - Review in progress
Review of submitted docs - Not needed at this time
Scheduling an interview - Not needed at this time
A background check is needed - In progress
Final decision - Not started.......

Is this normal? I haven't as yet received my completeness check letter, and was wondering how much longer that may take?

Many thanks

Ben

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Bigbenbird said:
My PR application has been submitted nearly 4 weeks now and my status page changed today.....

Application - Open
Review of eligibility - Review in progress
Review of Medical results - Review in progress
Review of submitted docs - Not needed at this time
Scheduling an interview - Not needed at this time
A background check is needed - In progress
Final decision - Not started.......

Is this normal? I haven't as yet received my completeness check letter, and was wondering how much longer that may take?

Many thanks

Ben
Are you a CEC applicant? The status change appears to be normal.

Bigbenbird

Star Member
Jan 26, 2014
Thanks

Yes I applied through CEC

My current permit has 3 months left on it and I'm eager to start applying for a BOWP asap

I guess I'll just have to wait for the completeness check letter to arrive

thanks again

Ben

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Bigbenbird said:
Thanks

Yes I applied through CEC

My current permit has 3 months left on it and I'm eager to start applying for a BOWP asap

I guess I'll just have to wait for the completeness check letter to arrive

thanks again

Ben
You will not get any completeness check letter. You will get to know only through GCMS Notes, if that is what you are referring to.

Bigbenbird

Star Member
Jan 26, 2014
Oh OK

I have the acknowledgement of application receipt note. I'm sure I read on here I need another note from CIC saying my eligibility is still good and my docs are in order, before In can apply for a BOWP

Is that right?

Many thanks

Ben

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Bigbenbird said:
Oh OK

I have the acknowledgement of application receipt note. I'm sure I read on here I need another note from CIC saying my eligibility is still good and my docs are in order, before In can apply for a BOWP

Is that right?

Many thanks

Ben
You are correct. To know R10 completeness check you will need to order GCMS notes, otherwise there is no other way of knowing whether you met the eligibility criteria or not and the MyCIC status will show Review in Progress for a long period of time even though you met the requirement. Since you have only 3 months left for your WP expiry, would suggest to apply for BOWP with copy of your AOR, nomination certificate if you are a provincial nominee and other documents as required. Simultaneously, you can apply for GCMS Notes, it will take at least a month to get your GCMS Notes. As far as I know when you apply for BOWP, they can directly check whether you have met the eligibility criteria, you do not have to wait to get GCMS Notes to apply for BOWP. In case you need to wait, then would suggest you to place order for GCMS soon.

BOWP eligibility parameters are listed here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/work/prov/bridging.asp

salkhan

Jan 28, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
Not Received
LANDED..........
00-07-2018
Hi Istari... the link to the personal history section that you posted? is this from a paper based APR ?

jtoc

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Hi, was going ahead with getting the ECA done, got stuck with a silly confusion... do I need to get coulored photocopies of marksheets & degrees for sending to WES or a Black & white one will do?

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jtoc said:
Hi, was going ahead with getting the ECA done, got stuck with a silly confusion... do I need to get coulored photocopies of marksheets & degrees for sending to WES or a Black & white one will do?
Your degree can be copied in b&w, as long as it's legible.

It's not up to you to create a copy of your marksheet. Whatever your university gives you is fine.